advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much test did you run on your first cycle?

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
The first time you ever started running gear, how much test did you start out with. For sake of conversation, lets say it was test cyp. I dont know enough about the others (esters lengths ect) to know if you need more of prop or eth or less of either or whatever, so im just curious to anybody that used cyp for their first cycle, how much they used.

The first time you ever started running gear, how much test did you start out with. For sake of conversation, lets say it was test cyp. I dont know enough about the others (esters lengths ect) to know if you need more of prop or eth or less of either or whatever, so im just curious to anybody that used cyp for their first cycle, how much they used.
Try the search button. This question has been asked many times here. This is why there are no responses. :)

For sake of conversation, 500mg/week x 12 weeks. British Dragon knockoff from a trusted source here that worked very well.

I guess i worded it wrong. I wasnt asking for advice, i was just curious the amount guys ran on their first cycle. I only ask because of a couple recent conversations ive had with guys that started out really slow, and others that starting running it heavily right away.

Basically just wondering how many guys just went balls to the wall right away. :)

had some cyp that was 200mg per ml. did 400 per week for 10 weeks. could not believe how well it worked

My first is detailed over in the members logs section. Averaged to about 450mg/wk.

250 primoteston once a week.

500mg a week 14 weeks with 100 mg eod of prop first 4 weeks to jumpstart. So more like slightly over 800mg to start.

400 per week test... My first cycle (which was prescribed by a Dr) actually started as 400wk Deca only.... and when I started to lose my sex drive, he added another 400wk of Test C.

I was amazed how well that worked for a first cycle. (wish I had run test the whole time)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws