Votes: 154 30.9%
  • SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK

Votes: 114 22.9%
  • ONCE A MONTH

Votes: 122 24.5%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 108 21.7%

• Total voters
Only if I'll be running late for work to not have time to prepare breakfast at home.

Unfortunately the only places open are bk, mcD's, jack's and

That's usually once or twice a week. If even that.

My girl likes Arbies and I like Mac Donals so I get curly fries from
Arbies and put them on my double cheeseburger from MC Ds

Damn I am hungry now

My girl likes Arbies and I like Mac Donals so I get curly fries from
Arbies and put them on my double cheeseburger from MC Ds

Damn I am hungry now

that doesnt sound too bad man, damn i might have to try that out:rolleyes:

Usually get stuck at Subway once a week. After adding double meat I spent more than making my own food, and doesn't taste near as good.

once a month from about feb to sept. Mostly pizza,I love it. but this time of year 2-3 times a month

Why dont you just ask who has kids under 12? That will be two kids meals please. A toy for a boy and for a girl.

whenever i need to keep my sanity from eating nothing but chicken,fish,rice,oats..

Never eat that shit i'd rather starve then eat that crap its not even food more like poison that sits in ur stomach and makes u feel like garbage i never felt good after eating fast food i have no idea how people eat it everyday

This past offseason I had 1 meal of mcdonalds Monday through Friday every week. If you think about it, Im eating 6 meals a day 7 days a week. So a total of 42 meals a week. 5 of those 42 are fast food and the rest are clean its not that bad. I stayed pretty lean and just made sure I was training my ass of everyday.

So I got in an argument with a guy about fast food yesterday. He's telling me I will never grow eating as clean as I do and what I really need to do is eat fried chicken and big macs. This is coming from a guy who was head to head with Dexter Jackson for a while and then switched to powerlifting. He holds a bunch of records for PLing. Walks around at about 5'5" 290lbs with a six pack still visible. Fuckin genetics man

I usually have it once a week. Try to get something of somewhat decent quality. Wayback burger or Mexican/Chipotle. Rairly big chains like mcdonalds or wendys.

So I got in an argument with a guy about fast food yesterday. He's telling me I will never grow eating as clean as I do and what I really need to do is eat fried chicken and big macs. This is coming from a guy who was head to head with Dexter Jackson for a while and then switched to powerlifting. He holds a bunch of records for PLing. Walks around at about 5'5" 290lbs with a six pack still visible. Fuckin genetics man

it isn't as much genetics as it is high drug use (hgh and tren especially). And it is comical to me that people still think chicken and rice provides more anabolic benefits than fast food. Gimme a break. This has been proven wrong time and time again

I eat it too often... Dont have a wife at home cooking those home cooked meals.

There are some fairly healthy choices in the fast food world. Emphasis on fairly. Youre still gonna get a good amount of sodium in most foods. But For example I get the following from Chipotle.

Double meat Chicken Bowl
Light Rice
Lettuce
Black Beans
Corn Salsa

Ocasionally I add a little bit of Sour Cream.

Works out to about 650 Calories,30 grams of protein,some carbs and hardly any fat. Sodium comes out to about a gram tho.

it isn't as much genetics as it is high drug use (hgh and tren especially). And it is comical to me that people still think chicken and rice provides more anabolic benefits than fast food. Gimme a break. This has been proven wrong time and time again

I agree with you that what most bodybuilders seem to call a "clean" diet is retarded, but I don't think fast food is somehow more "anabolic." The trans fat, out-of-whack ratios of omega 6s to omega 3s, low micronutrient content, and the high amount of simple carbs should be of concern to any bodybuilder, powerlifter, or even regular fitness/health enthusiast... Calling fast food "anabolic" is simply wishful thinking.

You can still eat a very tasty diet that's excellent for muscle gaining, but you'll likely have to make it yourself. I mean something like cheeseburgers made from beef, cheese, and mayo from grassfed cows along with some lettuce and a slice of tomato all on a whole grain bun. That'll give you tons of "anabolic" healthy fats and a lot of high quality protein and slow-digesting carbs to boot. Also, such a burger would be very rich in micronutrients. The problem is that it would also cost more than a burger from mickey dee's.

Wow there has to be people lying in this poll. Lol I can't believe never has so many votes! I eat fast food a few times a week. I try to make the healthy decision most of the time tho. Although I do love a double double from in n out time to time!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws