Votes: 154 30.9%
  • SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK

Votes: 114 22.9%
  • ONCE A MONTH

Votes: 122 24.5%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 108 21.7%

• Total voters
I'll go for Chipolte once in a while. I love subway, I eat it often.

If Buffalo Wild Wings counts, then I'm guilty, I love hot wings w/ blue cheese.

Maybe once a month max- the shit just tastes too good and its a slippery road for me- i used to live on the shit and had a 40 INCH Waist-aint going back there now im down to 31

Whats funny is I have been to dinner with a few pro bodybuilders and they eat like complete crap and I mean crap, they eat a ton fat and could care less in fact one told me that due to everything they take (supplements and gear) they need the high fat in order to keep weight on.

I know a personal trainer who brings donuts in to his shop on a daily basis which I do not agree with but he still looks great

bottom line is even if it is a restaurant, fast food etc you can eat clean and healthy yes there may be additives etc but for the most part you can swing it with no recourse

in fact I am going to get Mexicanfood tonight and plan on eating a shit load of chicken tacos but no chips etc so I do not feel bad:D

I've found that quality of food makes little difference in physique, as long as the macros are consistent. Also, the more gear and type of gear/peptides you use (ex. tren, hgh), the more you can get away with. I mostly always eat clean but I have had stints in the last few months where I haven't and the only thing I gained was water retention, which quickly goes away if I try to get rid of it

Last edited:
My idea of fast food may differ from everyone's here. But what I consider fast food is Subway, Chipotle or In N Out. All of which I'll eat at if I'm in a pinch, on the road, or just worked major over time and out of meals.

does mexican food joints count as fast food??? I tend to eat there once-three times a month there. at least it's some quality meat there lol, well at least the place I go to!

when I am out with the grandkids, they all want Mcdonalds---but I have channeled them to wendys, because , at least wendys has great little salads.

I'll have subway in a pinch and dairy queen when it gets really hot but it's usually not more than once every 3 weeks. I wish there was a chipotle around here cause that number would go up.

My idea of fast food may differ from everyone's here. But what I consider fast food is Subway, Chipotle or In N Out. All of which I'll eat at if I'm in a pinch, on the road, or just worked major over time and out of meals.

Thats good eating right there. I have this about once every 2 weeks on a high carb day. Their gucolmole is the shit! :headbang:

Personally I like to prepare my own food because that way I know what is in it as opposed to going for fast food. Also its usually cheaper. It's a WIN WIN

..usually if i do stop for something its like Jason's Deli ..can get a bunch of eggs and salad and some fruit..pretty plain. I do love to have a cheat meal somewhere where I can get some good steak once a week though :)

Never touch the shit unless you count subway, which is something I eat maybe once a week, feel like absolute crap if I eat any of that other garbage.

would people class a chicken kebab from a takeaway a bad cheat?

Not if it's chicken shish (breast on the skewers) on a thin pita bread or just with salad or rice.

I am picking up Jersey Mikes later, reg #7 on wheat, veggies, spicy mustard, wheat=yum

I was never one for fast food, so maybe about 2X/month

If I go out with my girl it's usually places like Applebees
or places like that for good food.

I do eat alot of Raymon noodles when bulking though

I can easily get 2,000+ cal/ED from them alone

Mantus

LOL, both of those documentaries were complete jokes.

First of all, I didn't say that everyone should be eating fast food or junk food for every single meal. I said that eating fast food a few times a week isn't bad as long as the other foods you eat are nutrient dense.

Secondly, Super Size Me was a documentary about a guy who ate McDonald's 24/7. Not only that, but it's been conclusively proven that that guy had to lie, because he had to have consumed waaaay more calories to have gained the weight he claimed to gain. He was eating a lot more than he claimed in the documentary.

Thirdly, Food Inc. is a complete joke because it bitches about the one thing that keeps a few billion people alive: factory farming. Is factory farming as healthy as pasture farming? Of course not. But if you eat lean factory farmed meat and throw in some krill oil, you basically get the same health benefits you would from eating pasture-raised meat at half the cost.

And then, of course, Food Inc. was bitching about HFCS, which honestly is healthier than sugar, as it's lower on the Glycemic Index, and because it's sweeter, so foods that have HFCS have less calories than they otherwise would have if they had sugar in them.

So, use some common sense. Fast food is high in calories and low in nutrients. So don't eat it for every meal, but as long as you have nutrient dense food around your fast food meal you'll be fine. Eating it a few times a week won't kill you!

I cant agree with the HFCS(engineered sugar). Thats just me though. A lil hard to avoid though cause everything damn near has it. But as far as restaurant food its such a devilish delicacy and living in Chicago makes it no better! GYROS, BEEF POLISH, CHINESE FOOD, MIDDLE EASTERN ETC ETC.........................I do have my fare share but in moderation. Except these past two weeks

What I do know is how addictive it is. When I allow myself one fast food cheat meal a week, it quickly turns into everyday cravings, so I treat it like any other addiction and try not to eat it at all.

Personally I can eat McDonald's 4 times a day and still be ripped up like rambo. Just depends on how much gear I'm on

Honestly, more than I should. With the hours I work I don't have a choice. I NEVER get value meals with the fries and soda, I just get the sandwiches. If I do go to McDonald's I usually just get a milkshake, never cared for them. I often hit up Subway, Panera Bread, Burger King, Arby's, and Dairy Queen, (I highly recommend DQ's 1/2 lb. flame thrower burger). I honestly don't think the above are that bad, it's better than not eating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131