over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to beat Acne

Mrshred

Registered
Hey brothas, been struggling with acne my entire life.
I have a plethora of white bumps all over my face along with a lot of small holes on my face. I don't usually get pimples it's just the white bumps and scarring.

I don't have health insurance, is there any creams/pills I can take for my condition?
I've heard of derma rolling(?), and tretinoin but I'm not sure of there effectiveness.. thanks guys I really wanna beat this sht

Controlling estro plays a huge roll with hindering acne and sebum..

If you always had issues,its liking due to excessive sebum production..Of course this is hormone related..

I take LOW dose accutane, at 10-20mgs daily... I cycle this when blasting, and use a small amount 10-20mgs like I said, and 2 x a week for maintenance there after..

What I do to help combat flare-ups, I use specific treatment with products you can get at your local walmart..

I use Salicylic Acid 2% wash (I scrub area with a bath-brush,like a brush-brush not a sponge, and let it soak in for a few mins before rinsing)..Once I get out of the shower, I'll use 90% rubbing alcohol on the effect area (I do this 3 times a week to avoid over-drying which can actually increase sebum production)..

Then before bed, and upon waking up I use a Salicylic acid gel (not the white cream,they tend to have a petroleum base in it)..The clear gel works wonders..

Also you may laugh at this but Dawn ULTRA antibac dish soup works as a great skin cleanser..It lifts the grease, and possesses antibac properties all in one..Try to avoid soups that are rich in dyes and perfumes (these can trigger an immune response on the outer epidermis skin layers,that can ignite breakouts)..

If you ever use 10% Benzoyl peroxide, use it sparingly, because it can burn effected areas and over-dry..

The key is consistency, even if you clear up, always continue with a protocol..Be on-top and proactive!

Try and score some accutane, its not as harsh as its made out to be if used in low to moderate dosages..

there's a few orals and creams that work wonders..But soon as I stopped them, I had returning issues..

I knew a guy that used antibiotics for a 4 week treatment and never had an issue since..Go figure!

Care to maybe name an anti biotic that has worked?

I've heard of Minocycline

I tried everything over 20yrs including accutane.The only thing that ever worked for me was bactrim.

Care to maybe name an anti biotic that has worked?

I've heard of Minocycline

Tetracycline* If I'm spelling that correctly..I just asked my wife too because she had BAD acne as a teen and she used the same stuff and she never had an issue since.. I used it last Jan and it truly did wonders in a matter of days.. The Dr tried saying I had mrsa, I told him repeatedly that it was ACNE..He gave in and wrote me a 2 week script, and blammo it was all gone..

Like I said tho, always be on top and use a scrubbing/cleansing treatment it will assist.. I have almost no brake-outs now, and when it do it's either when I start a blast or coming off one when levels tend to spike and dip, other than that I'm clear and have my confidence back, which is huge!

I tried everything over 20yrs including accutane.The only thing that ever worked for me was bactrim.

I always have Bactim on hand, not for acne but rather if I have a bad injection reaction and I feel cellulitis coming on..It will assist with acne for some users as reported..Bactrim is a GREAT all around antibiotic with numerous targeting properties..

I had tryed everything too... Accutane,antibiotics, losions,soaps,tetracycline ,minocycline,anti estrogens , antiDhT and every shit you could imagine ... Acne always clearing for a bit and always coming back... My cure ???
10 gr daily vitamins b5 for 2 months and than 2-5 gr daily for a couple more and that's it! Acne cleared once and for all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about treatments for the tony pin holes all over my face

those sound like mild scars..

I had a bunch of those, they probably won't fade until you get your acne treated.

I used Accutane, it worked, and then a few months after, all the pin holes started to fade

ACCUTANE, from the pharmacy IS the cure for acne

run 1.5-2mg/kg for 4-6 months, you'll have a chance of NEVER getting acne again.

Listen to your dermatologist on dosages and time on

Accutane cleared my up 100% and never came back. I ran it for 4 months. If you go through dermatologist you will have to have blood work monthly to check liver values. It's hard on your liver.

again, Accutane. When nothing else worked that CURED my acne about 35yrs ago. A little rough on the lover though and REALLY dries your skin up to the point of cracking and possible light bleeding during the dosing period.

I vouch for bactrim also, minocycline and doxycycline are ok. But bactrim kill fucking anything.
Accutane is great too, might be overkill for white head though.

As many have mentioned here, accutane works wonders.

I just want to throw in though, that there has been a theory (and even a lawsuit) about it causing inflammatory bowel disease.

I took accutane, and now I have IBD. But really, I know tons of people who have taken accutane who of course do not have IBD and have never had that as an issue (including my brother), but I wanted to at least put that out there.

If you're not trying to go the pharmaceutical route, what's worked best for me is 2g of pantothenic acid daily (1g morning 1g night), controlled estro levels via mild AI, and a consistent morning/night face-washing regimen...imo I wouldn't use they anti-acne washes, they've always left my face feeling not-so-great, just a good natural face wash.

Controlling estro plays a huge roll with hindering acne and sebum..

If you always had issues,its liking due to excessive sebum production..Of course this is hormone related..

I take LOW dose accutane, at 10-20mgs daily... I cycle this when blasting, and use a small amount 10-20mgs like I said, and 2 x a week for maintenance there after..

What I do to help combat flare-ups, I use specific treatment with products you can get at your local walmart..

I use Salicylic Acid 2% wash (I scrub area with a bath-brush,like a brush-brush not a sponge, and let it soak in for a few mins before rinsing)..Once I get out of the shower, I'll use 90% rubbing alcohol on the effect area (I do this 3 times a week to avoid over-drying which can actually increase sebum production)..

Then before bed, and upon waking up I use a Salicylic acid gel (not the white cream,they tend to have a petroleum base in it)..The clear gel works wonders..

Also you may laugh at this but Dawn ULTRA antibac dish soup works as a great skin cleanser..It lifts the grease, and possesses antibac properties all in one..Try to avoid soups that are rich in dyes and perfumes (these can trigger an immune response on the outer epidermis skin layers,that can ignite breakouts)..

If you ever use 10% Benzoyl peroxide, use it sparingly, because it can burn effected areas and over-dry..

The key is consistency, even if you clear up, always continue with a protocol..Be on-top and proactive!

Try and score some accutane, its not as harsh as its made out to be if used in low to moderate dosages..

very solid advice I use a good bit of the same stuff

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311