over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to cure the "tren cough".

kyle486

Banned
It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
Cackatoo Press
Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
Science Daily Magazine

--------------------------------------------------------

Therefore,

Trenbolone causes the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise.

Leukotrienes are synthesized in the cell from arachidonic acid by 5-lipoxygenase. The catalytic mechanism involves the insertion of an oxygen moiety at a specific position in the arachidonic acid backbone.

The lipoxygenase pathway is active in leukocytes, including mast cells, eosinophils, neutrophils, monocytes, and basophils. When such cells are activated, arachidonic acid is liberated from cell membrane phospholipids by phospholipase A2, and donated by the 5-lipoxygenase-activating protein (FLAP) to 5-lipoxygenase.

5-Lipoxygenase (5-LO) uses FLAP to convert arachidonic acid into 5-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid (5-HPETE), which spontaneously reduces to 5-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid (5-HETE). The enzyme 5-LO acts again on 5-HETE to convert it into leukotriene A4 (LTA4), an unstable epoxide.

Leukotrienes cause allergy sympto in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Singulair (Montelukast), a common allergy medication, is a Leukotriene Modifier. It blocks the Leukotriene receptors in your lungs, eliminating trenbolone sides such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Put simply, taking Singulair, or certain other Leukotriene modifiers will block the "tren cough", and cardio problems.

by,
kyle486

The "Cough" will go away on its own within 5-6 min or so. Taking a medication to help suppress the symptoms of taking tren is like numbing your site injection with Novocain so it wont hurt...man up and just deal with it.

The "Cough" will go away on its own within 5-6 min or so. Taking a medication to help suppress the symptoms of taking tren is like numbing your site injection with Novocain so it wont hurt...man up and just deal with it.

You do realize that many users of tren find these lung problems to be serious, and the drop in endurance can effect many athletes preformance?

You do realize that many users of tren find these lung problems to be serious, and the drop in endurance can effect many athletes preformance?

do you know what the 'tren cough' is? you do know it only happens at injection time, right? and it only lasts a few minutes? this isnt something that would hinder performance long term. you shouldnt be exercising while injecting, its just a bad idea. so no need to use a medication to prevent it if its only going to bother you for a minute or two.
you may be thinking of an entirely different condition, id check into that if i were you.

was running a tren and prop cycle and experienced the cough quite a bit.... didnt get it all the time but it sucked when i got it.
i read about it before using tren so i was aware of the possibility of getting it,
if u wanna use tren then just deal with it, it passes.:D

The cough for me faded within a minute or two, but this could be interesting for athletes looking to minimize the other respiratory issues with tren such as general shortness of breath. I still feel endurance athletes should avoid it since tren gives really no major benefit to this type of athlete, and trying to self med instead of choosing a more appropriate hormone seems like a poor choice... there are other steroids that are better if you're that concerned about cardio.

BTW Kyle I do like the explanation for tren fat burning.

Is the pathway that initiates lipolysis instead of cough as short lived as the cough? If so, would more frequent injections be better for fat loss?

BTW Kyle I do like the explanation for tren fat burning.

Is the pathway that initiates lipolysis instead of cough as short lived as the cough? If so, would more frequent injections be better for fat loss?

The frequency of injections wouldn't make much of a difference for fat loss.

Another interesting note: Aspirin blocks the Cyclooxygenase pathway. That is the pathway responsible for the muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation effect of prostaglandins. Therefore users taking aspirin are effectively selecting the Lipoxygenase pathway.

hmmmm and I always thought tren cough was caused by the 'special solution' to dissolve the pellets.

The frequency of injections wouldn't make much of a difference for fat loss.

Another interesting note: Aspirin blocks the Cyclooxygenase pathway. That is the pathway responsible for the muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation effect of prostaglandins. Therefore users taking aspirin are effectively selecting the Lipoxygenase pathway.

Have you ever tried the aspirin? Notice that it helped at all with the coughing?

hmmmm and I always thought tren cough was caused by the 'special solution' to dissolve the pellets.

And you would be right. If anyone can be arsed, try injecting a ml of benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate and see what happens. Tren cough ought to be reassigned as solvent cough.

Put simply, taking Singulair, or certain other Leukotriene modifiers will block the "tren cough", and cardio problems.

by,
kyle486
Kyle...awesome post! 4 posts and you come out swinging!
I've used singulair, really the best stuff for asthma. So taking Singulair would only block the receptors, but not the Lypoxygenase fat burning effect...right?

Have you ever tried the aspirin? Notice that it helped at all with the coughing?

Kyle can chime in, hopefully. But as I read it above...
I think, by "selecting" the Lypoxygenase pathway, (blocking the Cyclooxygenase pathway) Aspirin would make the cough worse(?)...causing the prostaglandins to be made by the Lypoxygenase pathway...the pathway more responsible for the cough.

So aspirin would cause it or make it worse (?), while Singulair blocks it.

And you would be right. If anyone can be arsed, try injecting a ml of benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate and see what happens. Tren cough ought to be reassigned as solvent cough.

I doubt it. I've had equal solvent quantity in other gear and never had a cough.

Further people who use no brand tren, if you take my meaning, have 2.4% ba content.

Trenbolone's effect on athletic performance is no joke, and extends way beyond some irritating initial cough.

If you're just hitting the gym to do bodybuilding type training, sets of 12 with extended periods of rest in between, then this won't become an issue. But try 20 box jumps, 20 mountain climbers and 20 pullups for time and you will find out how Tren affects your lungs, believe me.

No he wouldn't.

FYI kyle, it's not cool to copy and paste an article written elsewhere without the references...
**broken link removed**

you obviously dont have a problem with this. when you have been coughing so hard you weeze up blood, let me know.

Wrong again. Many ug labs use close to the same amount if not the exact same amout of BB and BA in their Test p recipe's. amazing.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear