over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to keep that full look...

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
is anyone else like this....

i see people who are able to attain a look where they always seem full, maybe its genetics, diet, i dunno..

my deal is this.. when im in the gym and get a pump i look like a completely different person.. about and hour later after i leave i feel like a scrawny punk who doesnt even work out..:D

anyone have any ideas on how to keep my muscles fuller even when im not working out? im thinking about carrying around hand tightner and small dumbells so i can hit a set every 15 minutes or so to keep the blood flowing..:D

whoever is able to help me with this will get 3 nakes pictures of me..:p

LMAO

I have no idea??

Size on helps me with that. Also, maybe you need to eat more carbs. I'll be waiting for those pics. If you can, I'd like to have one with you wrapped in a pink feather boa. That'll be just heavenly.

I would agre eating more carbs through out the day low gi, also making sure the body is well rested. another reason you will see some of these guys walking around so full is drugs, gh, and insulin helps to load more water and nutrients into the muscle. also genetics and a low body fat % will affect the look also.

Got Juice said:

i see people who are able to attain a look where they always seem full, maybe its genetics, diet, i dunno..

my deal is this.. when im in the gym and get a pump i look like a completely different person.. about and hour later after i leave i feel like a scrawny punk who doesnt even work out..:D

anyone have any ideas on how to keep my muscles fuller even when im not working out? im thinking about carrying around hand tightner and small dumbells so i can hit a set every 15 minutes or so to keep the blood flowing..:D

i am the exact same way got juice. i have a feeling its a combo of things but it frustrates the heck out of me. even when getting around 500g carbs a day i still didnt really have that look. maybe its overtraining??? i doubt i am though

I have this problem in the offseason but i have a good idea why. I eat a ton of sugars and junk food i shouldnt, so my insulin sensativity is probably out of wack. If i dont eat carbs for like 5hrs i flatten out like a bitch... but as the gym im full as fuck... but when i diet and keep the healthy low GI carbs flowin consistently im pretty full the whole time until hte final 4 weeks when i realize i wasnt shreaded yet and scramble LOL

IGFLR3 will help.

Got Juice said:

For me personally I have to keep complex carbs high to keep full look.

being properly hydrated helps alot and carb intake and (shameless Phil H plug) liquid beef aminos!!!!!

YOU ARE ...

BigBoyJ said:
Size on helps me with that. Also, maybe you need to eat more carbs. I'll be waiting for those pics. If you can, I'd like to have one with you wrapped in a pink feather boa. That'll be just heavenly.
ONE FUNNY MOFO!:D

I'm kind of fond of the looks I get when I hit the gym and blow up. I pump real good but lose it and hour later, too. Maybe I better start watching the diet and the liquid beef aminos. (Maybe not, I'm not that big)

thanks for the replies everyone...

i am going to take the advice given here and try to eat more complex carbs.. i know my diet hasn't been the best here as of late, and i know i need to be taking in more fluids as well, ill give this a go and see what happens...

I get the same thing. At the gym I look my best. Full and pumped all the time. About 1hr later and the rest of the day/night, I go much flatter. I eat plenty carbs also. The only time I always look full is when im on a lot of gear and HGH.

i could be wrong on this but that pump and full look you get at the gym is only going to last a little while after you get done lifting. thats just the way it is. i agree that carbs will make you look fuller, but the pump you get at the gym is not something that you can have 24/7 just walkin around doing your daily life routine.

If were talking just about that "full look" meaning volumized than I believe its genetic. Guys with natural full muscle bellies and small bones look "bubbly" and 3D from the illusion. Ive seen guys on zero carbs dieting and NEVER appear "flat" because they have great muscle bellies. Gear and influx of carbs play a role to the bigger boned people but you either got it or you dont.

If you want to look really full all the time then you need to hang out with some anorexic friends. BINGO! :D now where are my naked oil wrestling pics?? :D

?????

I have to wonder if you need to have super clean adrenal glands/kidneys working at full notch to have the full look all day? I need to experiment with this when i do my kidney/adrenal flushing later on this month.

Doing a liver one as well would help to in my opinion. The more clean the blood is then the more nutrients can be delivered as well. I have to wonder if adding L-arginine daily would help?

I dont know how many of you know this but when your muscles are full and extremely pumped it is very hard for your body to deliver nutrients to the muscles it restricts blood flow, yes it feel great to be pumped up but you need to swell back down in order to let the body get rid of the waste and deliver more muscle building nutrients to the muscles, another way to help this process is called active recovery, basicly lets say after a leg workout you want to jump on the bike and pedel for about 15 to 20 min to help the blood flow and waste removal, while doing this it is a very good idea to drink your post workout drink 50g pro. and some quick carbs it will help to circulate it faster. try it for a few weeks and see how it works

km2000 said:
I dont know how many of you know this but when your muscles are full and extremely pumped it is very hard for your body to deliver nutrients to the muscles it restricts blood flow, yes it feel great to be pumped up but you need to swell back down in order to let the body get rid of the waste and deliver more muscle building nutrients to the muscles, another way to help this process is called active recovery, basicly lets say after a leg workout you want to jump on the bike and pedel for about 15 to 20 min to help the blood flow and waste removal, while doing this it is a very good idea to drink your post workout drink 50g pro. and some quick carbs it will help to circulate it faster. try it for a few weeks and see how it works
i always thought getting "pumped up" increased blood flow to those muscles?

i think there is a difference between looking full and being pumped.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131