over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to run Novolin N

AestheticMike

Newbies
Alright pharmacy was sold out of R and im an eager mofo, so I'm stuck with Novolin N. Pharmacology says its peaks in 1 hour. With this being said. If my workout is 1 hour long should I take a shot right at the gym. then mass gainer shake immediately after my workout. Or should i take the shot right after the gym and eat a big meal with it, and that way when my food starts to break down will be in line with when insulin peaks. Also planning on some ghrp-6 pre first meal of day, and pre last meal of day.

Alright pharmacy was sold out of R and im an eager mofo, so I'm stuck with Novolin N. Pharmacology says its peaks in 1 hour. With this being said. If my workout is 1 hour long should I take a shot right at the gym. then mass gainer shake immediately after my workout. Or should i take the shot right after the gym and eat a big meal with it, and that way when my food starts to break down will be in line with when insulin peaks. Also planning on some ghrp-6 pre first meal of day, and pre last meal of day.

Your pharmacy sold you N without a prescription? And I would definitely not use N preworkout and then not eat anything until a post workout shake

Most pharmacies sell you insulin without a prescription because it's state law you just have to get in the pharmacists face about it a little because it is law. If a diabetic person break their bottle of insulin and their prescription doesn't get filled for another month they would die. So otc insulin is a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most pharmacies sell you insulin without a prescription because it's state law you just have to get in the pharmacists face about it a little because it is law. If a diabetic person break their bottle of insulin and their prescription doesn't get filled for another month they would die. So otc insulin is a thing.

Most pharmacies sell REGULAR insulin without a prescription. Ive never found one that would sell fast acting or lantis over the counter

N is the super slow acting one. R is the medium one. Might have your insulins confused. N is basically inpossible to go hypoglycemic with

im aware of the speed of N. What im saying is ive never been able to find a pharmacy that would sell anything other than regular over the counter. But that's beside the point...I would never use any insulin without planning on having anything to eat for an hour or more. Especially post workout where youre depleting all your glycogen stores

im aware of the speed of N. What im saying is ive never been able to find a pharmacy that would sell anything other than regular over the counter. But that's beside the point...I would never use any insulin without planning on having anything to eat for an hour or more. Especially post workout where youre depleting all your glycogen stores

N is available without a script everywhere.

N is pretty slow acting, in between Regular and Lantus.

Best way to use it would be small doses around 5iu 2 to 3 times daily

I was starting at 2iu gonna up to 4 post I guess. Really wish some of the vets woulda chimed in on this haha.

if I were you...id run it post workout with your post workout shake. The half life on it is long enough that it will also still be active for your next meal so make sure it has high quality protein and carbs in t so you can continue the benefits. Other than that...this stuff is really pretty simple. You could do it pre workout if you wanted to...but I wouldn't do it on an empty stomach. Id drink some sort of intra workout drink with it

if I were you...id run it post workout with your post workout shake. The half life on it is long enough that it will also still be active for your next meal so make sure it has high quality protein and carbs in t so you can continue the benefits. Other than that...this stuff is really pretty simple. You could do it pre workout if you wanted to...but I wouldn't do it on an empty stomach. Id drink some sort of intra workout drink with it

I'll have to try out both and see what feels
Better. 4iu pre with big meal. Or after

N is pretty slow acting, in between Regular and Lantus.

Best way to use it would be small doses around 5iu 2 to 3 times daily

If you use lantus already (morning and night), would it be pointless to run the N 2-3 times throughout the day?

If you use lantus already (morning and night), would it be pointless to run the N 2-3 times throughout the day?

it wouldn't be pointless but regular insulin would be a better choice when taken with hgh, that way the hgh and insulin peak together

If your using lantus already r would be better than n....and log would be even better

If already using lantus then just increase lantus dose. But if you already have it might aswell use it as lantus is expensive. But unlike with humalog or humalin r you got to use more. I personally use 200 iu of lantus. Not sure humalin n but it would probably be in the 20-30 range. Don't use lantus for long periods of time it will fuck your insulin sensitivity

If already using lantus then just increase lantus dose. But if you already have it might aswell use it as lantus is expensive. But unlike with humalog or humalin r you got to use more. I personally use 200 iu of lantus. Not sure humalin n but it would probably be in the 20-30 range. Don't use lantus for long periods of time it will fuck your insulin sensitivity

I did 50iu of N in the morning when I used it. Then r and log with meals

Why are you using so much? about 20iu 1x per day is the starting dose for someone over 200lbs if you follow their dosing calculator

at 200iu you will screw your insulin sensitivity fast, I've been on 20iu lantus for over 6 months morning glucose (without lantus) is under 80

200iu of Lantus is insane... Do you have type 1 diabetes or is this for pure bodybuilding purposes? I wouldn't be surprised if your waking blood tested at 100+ within a few weeks doing that.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Why are you using so much? about 20iu 1x per day is the starting dose for someone over 200lbs if you follow their dosing calculator

at 200iu you will screw your insulin sensitivity fast, I've been on 20iu lantus for over 6 months morning glucose (without lantus) is under 80

Im not using it to keep control of glucose. I use it to grow. I use it for 4-6 weeks once a year. And nothing is better to blow up. Didn't use it this year. But the previous year It took me from 248 to 280. After dropping it my weight stayed constant from 273-276 and that's dropping food down aswell. Diet while blasting was 800g protein and carbs and fat where not tracked closely. But never under 800g of carbs. Also used novorapid pre and post.

Im not using it to keep control of glucose. I use it to grow. I use it for 4-6 weeks once a year. And nothing is better to blow up. Didn't use it this year. But the previous year It took me from 248 to 280. After dropping it my weight stayed constant from 273-276 and that's dropping food down aswell. Diet while blasting was 800g protein and carbs and fat where not tracked closely. But never under 800g of carbs. Also used novorapid pre and post.

800 grams of protein and 800 grams of carbs?:rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner