advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you have handled this situation ? Guy texting the girl I am seeing..

I don't think it's abnormal and I don't believe everything has to come out of just having someine in your phone. kinda of like having 1000k of fb friends or instagram followers.

Well, if I thought someone was a tool and didn't want to talk to them I wouldn't store their number unless I wanted to be sure to screen my calls so as not to answer when they call.

Well, if I thought someone was a tool and didn't want to talk to them I wouldn't store their number unless I wanted to be sure to screen my calls so as not to answer when they call.
True, but I believe the OP said the guy goes to her school? Perhaps blocking the number would make things more awkward than she'd like in classes that they attend together. Just a guess. The guy giving the definition on the past page is correct, I can tell you as a 26-year-old male that this generation uses the term "fuck boy" in a derogatory way, not to mean a boy you'd like to fuck.

True, but I believe the OP said the guy goes to her school?...

I believe she said he lives in another town.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how it is. Straight up. Insecurity in a man always looks bad. Whether it's trying to pick women up, or in a relationship. Always act confident in the situation, even if you are not. If it really bothers you don't complain or text about the situation. Say something blunt and to the point IN PERSON right off the bat like "I don't like guys named fuckboy texting you." If she respects you and is committed to you she will comply and do something about it. Just my point of view.

Why store it at all though if she doesn't even like the guy? This doesn't make any sense. Maybe so she knows who it is when he either calls or sends a message so she can ignore him?

Exactly what it is. Smart girls would rather do this so they can ignore the mother fucker cause they know who it is rather than blocking a potential stalker and having them use another number to call her with.

At least that's what some girls do.

Exactly what it is. Smart girls would rather do this so they can ignore the mother fucker cause they know who it is rather than blocking a potential stalker and having them use another number to call her with.

At least that's what some girls do.

Yeah, its logical and what I would do. I know I use caller ID in my home that way. I have given money to a political party and candidates and now I am on major calling lists. So many damn calls now, I ignore them.

MGTOW!!! I don't socialize with women. Working out is my best relationship. It stays that way too! Good luck finding your perfect unicorn if you believe in them:)

what's with all the unicorn-talk around here?

I think i'm one of the only few dudes that thinks you don't have anything to worry about. Being labled fuckboy in her phone isn't a compliment to him in any circumstance. Usually a fuckboy means he's a "bitch/pussy". He probably tried to bang her before you came around and still has her number and sends her a text every once in awhile to see if he has a chance to score. I keep a few chicks in my phone for this very reason. I banged them before and hit them up every once in awhile to see if they are out of their relationship. You've been dating this girl for 2 weeks. For now, I wouldn't worry about it. If she ignored him then you really have nothing to worry about.

I don't know how you should handle this, but I had a similar situation pop up recently, but the girl I just started seeing handled things much differently. this was about a week after we started seeing each other. She was at my house and some dude she hooked up with a few months prior called her. the number wasn't saved and she didnt recognize it, so she answered. when he asked what she was doing she said "hanging with my boyfriend"..this guy has the audacity to ask her if she wanted to hook up anyways. She blocked him right away. and has since gone ahead and blocked other people from her past as well. I never had to ask, or even insinuate it. So food for thought.

With that said, fuckboy is definitely an insult. If she has him labeled as fuckboy she definitely does not like this guy. Unless this is similar to when guys have a side chick saved as pizza hut. who knows.

Last edited:
So I am in my room with the girl I am dating. She told me 2 weeks ago she wants a relationship. So I agreed with her. Anyways tonight while she is searching for movie tickets a message pops up on her phone "fuck boy" is his name on her phone. I said who was that. She says some guy that lives in another town that tried to sleep with her when she was drunk . And her best friend told him off. Then She said she looks like a rat and googled him on a baseball page. Like what? She googled him and knew where his picture was.. And he has her number.. I'm confused why she didn't open the text in front of me and why she doesn't block his number...

Like I hate to be insecure but come on.. How would you guys have handled this situation ?

Guy labeled fuckboy texts her she doesn't open it... And I tell her u know u can block numbers right nd she says yea she has so many numbers blocked . Then k didn't say nothing else. But wanted to say why don't u block his... And why she doesn't tell him she is in a relationship ... But I didn't wanna sound insecure

Thoughts? Am I crazy or what
honestly bottom line everything is how I handle- You never believe anything you hear or half of what you see- If being with another doesnt enhance your life- then drop her- there are plenty more out there that deserve you

Doesn't sound worth your time brother man! If she isn't going to go out of her way to block a dudes number who attempted to have sex with her then your suspiciouns seem fairly justified. I have always found its best to date around and see multiple women until one of them proves them selves actually loyal and worthy of your attention. That way it's not as hard to drop the girls that do shit like text guys named "fuck boy". Just my two cents. But if you really care about her I would bring it up again and explain honestly how you feel! Being honest and open about things tends to at the very least make it more clear what your next step should be.

Date a woman, not a girl...big difference.

Girls thrive on attention, women demand respect. Age is only a number when it comes to mindset and actions. Lots of 40 yr old whores out there.

I think i'm one of the only few dudes that thinks you don't have anything to worry about. Being labled fuckboy in her phone isn't a compliment to him in any circumstance. Usually a fuckboy means he's a "bitch/pussy". He probably tried to bang her before you came around and still has her number and sends her a text every once in awhile to see if he has a chance to score. I keep a few chicks in my phone for this very reason. I banged them before and hit them up every once in awhile to see if they are out of their relationship. You've been dating this girl for 2 weeks. For now, I wouldn't worry about it. If she ignored him then you really have nothing to worry about.
She ignored him with her bf right there. What if she was alone? I'd fuck her but not give any affection or attention and if she genuinely cares she will bring it up. She'll explain she feels left out or whatever then you can explain you took a step back when you realized she still talks to fuckboys from the past. Explain how you didn't expect petty bullshit interruptions so early in the relationship THAT SHE ASKED FOR.

Here is what I think... she likes that guy that's why she save his number whatever she name him on her contacts don't matter she saved his number for a reason. It was before you time so don't worry about it and she probably forgot she have his number if you guys only been in a relationship for 2 weeks. Now if they are texting then don't even bother to ask her about it just don't take her as a serious girl.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner