over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT: best test to use?

Brutis

Newbies
Im getting ready to start HRT and would like feedback as to what test would be a wise choice, PCT if any, and any other knowledge out there.

Last edited:
I getting ready to start HRT and would like feedback as to what test would be a wise choice, PCT if any, and any other knowledge out there.

If you are in the US, you will probably get prescribed Cypionate. This and Enanthate are basically the same. They are just one molecule different and almost the same half life.

You don't do PCT with TRT. It is for the rest of your life so choose wisely.

a very close friend of the family recietntly started using Primo instead of the UpJohn Cyp that the Dr prescribed , he is much happeir and says he can definatly feel a differance.

NOTE , he was getting shots once every 3 weeks now he devides the dose and takes once a week , his dose has actuly gone up only 25mg per week.

he seels his UpJohn stuff to buy the Primo , says he feels better , is a little leaner and sex drive is alot better

Overseas undeconate seems the ester of choice & makes sense for having stable blood levels

Cypionate or Enanthate would both be acceptable choices with a consistent dosing schedule.

a very close friend of the family recietntly started using Primo instead of the UpJohn Cyp that the Dr prescribed , he is much happeir and says he can definatly feel a differance.

NOTE , he was getting shots once every 3 weeks now he devides the dose and takes once a week , his dose has actuly gone up only 25mg per week.

he seels his UpJohn stuff to buy the Primo , says he feels better , is a little leaner and sex drive is alot better

He's not replacing his testosterone at all his receptors, long term, there would definitely be issues.

I get Cyp 100mg once a week and take clomid every other day. My physician requires I come in to him and get the shots, the bottle is also sent straight to him from the pharmacy.

Cypionate is known to give joint problems after a long time which, sadly, I have experienced after being on HRT for almost 11 years. They don't do enough studies on AAS so I have no idea if ethanate would be the same, but I would venture a guess that it would be better.

Cypionate is known to give joint problems after a long time which, sadly, I have experienced after being on HRT for almost 11 years. They don't do enough studies on AAS so I have no idea if ethanate would be the same, but I would venture a guess that it would be better.[/QUOTE SAME GOES FOR PRIMO.

I haven't heard of the joint pain. I have heard of it if you don't have enough Testosterone for a long time or drive your E2 too low with an AI.

Testosterone is Testosterone. All the ester does is determine how long it takes for your body to metabolize it.

Cyp is typically cheaper than Test E. I was a big fan of test E for many years before HRT but Now I prefer either CYP or Test blends.

why the price difference between the two? I don't know. Bang for buck I go with cyp due to that price diff and there both basically the same aside from one molecue. I like the blends because you get both the cyp and enth (depending on the blend) and while your waiting for it to kick the prop gets you going first. But thats me. Personally I switch from blends to long esters from time to time just to change it up and add deca on and off. I never let my body get completely use one thing.

Last edited:
What kind should you take? Easy answer is whatever your doc prescribes you.

yea, test enanthate and cypionate are both long esters...

cypionate is good, but so is enanthate...its a prefernce..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws