over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT blood tests and runnin gear

specter

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So im on Doctor prescribed HRT and getting regular blood tests so running any long ester gear atm is a no go, fearing it would skew my blood tests, but has anyone here gotten blood tests done on long ester gear like tren e, primo and how did the results look ?
i would love to be able to run something like a low dose primo year round without it showing and skewing my hrt tests

Every 5 weeks and mostly its liver values, kidneys and Total test, free test and shbg.

Tren can jack up e2 levels depending on the lab method used for measuring e2. You can search and see what I'm saying.

When I was on trt, I used short bursts of tren ace for a few weeks at a time. My e2 always checked out but the cbc was always in the high range months later. This led to blood viscosity tests which showed everything as good and flowing optimal.

Long esters are bad for trt labs in general. Imo stick with bursts of short esters...The guys with doctors demanding 3 months lab cycles....don't know how they do it.

This is a good question. I used to think nandrolones would not register, but they do screw things up. Low dose masteron or test prop seems to be be okay if you give a couple weeks off, though I generally don't get high critical issues while others might. I'd take niacin to help prevent any HDL drop off using masteron.

I'd take niacin to help prevent any HDL drop off using masteron.

Niacin has fallen out of favor after numerous studies have shown it ineffective at raising HDL. I was on the prescription strength Niaspan for many years but it never really worked for me. Once that study came out I talked with my cardiologist and he agreed I should just go off of it since it wasnt doing a bit of good for me. My HDL levels are the same with or without taking niacin. I haven't read the studies, but it was big news when it came out.

Niacin has fallen out of favor after numerous studies have shown it ineffective at raising HDL. I was on the prescription strength Niaspan for many years but it never really worked for me. Once that study came out I talked with my cardiologist and he agreed I should just go off of it since it wasnt doing a bit of good for me. My HDL levels are the same with or without taking niacin. I haven't read the studies, but it was big news when it came out.

Was it Totally ineffective or was it the mortallity rate that didn't change?

I gave niacin a chance as of today

Every 5 weeks and mostly its liver values, kidneys and Total test, free test and shbg.

You have to get bloods every 5 weeks indefinitely? That seems extremely unnecessary on TRT - unless your doctor is concerned about one or more of your blood values that was out of range and wants to keep an eye on it in the short term.

My previous TRT doctor had me getting blood work every 12 weeks and I thought that was excessive...

Was it Totally ineffective or was it the mortallity rate that didn't change?

I gave niacin a chance as of today

I think it was both, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure that it didn't significantly raise HDL in the study. I do think however that there might have been some studies that showed higher HDL's impact on the risk of heart disease has been overstated. That I would have to do some online researching. I vaguely remember some studies might have shown that, but don't take my word for it. Higher HDL though is definitely a good thing in the long run. I wish mine was higher. I guess for people like me it is genetics. Mine has always been low. My LDL now is real low though, I take statins just to be sure. Cardiologist wanted me on it, although my LDL level when I had my heart attack was at a healthy level. Lower is better on that.

Interesting about the Niacin... I sorta like the flush feeling preworkout

Interesting about the Niacin... I sorta like the flush feeling preworkout

For others that don't like that feeling, there are forms of it that are supposed to be flush free. The Niaspan I took certainly was. I didn't feel much of anything from that.

I think it was both, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure that it didn't significantly raise HDL in the study. I do think however that there might have been some studies that showed higher HDL's impact on the risk of heart disease has been overstated. That I would have to do some online researching. I vaguely remember some studies might have shown that, but don't take my word for it. Higher HDL though is definitely a good thing in the long run. I wish mine was higher. I guess for people like me it is genetics. Mine has always been low. My LDL now is real low though, I take statins just to be sure. Cardiologist wanted me on it, although my LDL level when I had my heart attack was at a healthy level. Lower is better on that.

What were your HDL readings before your heart attack?

Mine usually are around 33, last Reading 27 :(

The studies I have seen in the past showing good results were with the flush version of niacin. So I wonder if that makes a difference?

What were your HDL readings before your heart attack?

Mine usually are around 33, last Reading 27 :(

I don't know for sure, but they have always been around 25 to 35 every time I get tested. Didn't matter what I was doing. When I was clean they were up around 35 and are now. When on a cycle they got down to about 25. Id guess they were around 30 at the time of my heart attack.

The studies I have seen in the past showing good results were with the flush version of niacin. So I wonder if that makes a difference?

I think the difference between the two forms is that the non flush is timed release. Not positive on that but think that might be right.

Not the most reliable source of info, but the guy at the nutrition store was very adamant that the no flush niacin did nothing to help HDL, and I needed to buy normal niacin. I'll have a better idea on if it worked when I get my bloods in Jan.

Uh. My doc only does every 12 months for me. Apparently the max is supposed to be 6 months, but she likes me :)

Non-flush is a scam. Flush is a waste of money.

Why is running them so often? Are the a primary, urologist, of clinic? Any health issues?

Not saying it a bad thing to run blood every 5 weeks for true trt but if you in this for cycling you have the wrong doc.

Uh. My doc only does every 12 months for me. Apparently the max is supposed to be 6 months, but she likes me :)

Ya it’s been over a year in a half since I provided total testosterone readings but I do supply reg bloods every 3 months. He pissed at me so I’ll have to get them this week before I get my script but standard after settled in is every 6 months.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws