over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I really dont know where to begin with this , I guess ive had enuff time to think about whats most important in my life , I just got back from my vacation had a blast relaxed on the beach and just did some thinking , this trip helped me realize what i need outta life , ive decided to change my life for my reasons and for the better , some things you just have to whole heartedly love , what i love in life isnt what i look like or what i appear to be to the rest of the world , what i love is much greater and its what ive always loved in life , Love peace happiness Health and children .

So yea i guess im cashing in my chips brothas and moving onto something else that matters , ill make the right investments i will improve my financial life 10x better and i wont stop , my new competition will be to make a great deal of money and support my family as my father did for me.

Thanks to all you fuckers but i knew this day was a comming , ill be checking this board when ever i feel its necessary , Ive experienced some good times on here along with the bad and crazy but most of all ive learned more about life simply based on all of your true thoughts for that im greatfull for .

Do me one favor keep my ass up on that banner lol ;)

Attachments

• great9.jpg
    great9.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 853
Awesome physique, Vander!

Congratulations on your goals! You sound like you have a plan.:cool:

It was a hell of a run in only a 4 year period fun while it lasted ill tell u that much thanks again peace to all.

Attachments

• goodone handon waist bw.jpg
    goodone handon waist bw.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 642
  • WOW2.JPG
    WOW2.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 627
  • V V Oct 03 vv.jpg
    V V Oct 03 vv.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 573
  • ZZZZZVVVVVV.jpg
    ZZZZZVVVVVV.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 571
  • V vegas.jpg
    V vegas.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Glad to see you have your priorities in order V. I knew you would see sooner or later from our personal conversations. But I must say, you dont have to lay it down all together. You can just concentrate more on one than the other. I know I have a hard time doing this myself, and judging by you being the same way (balls to the wall) you may have a hard time also, but it is possible. Anyway, good luck on your ventures, and you know I'll be there for ya if you need advice or to talk about anything. Good luck V.

Your Friend,
-Harry

Last edited:
man.. its funny i just posted something similar at another site...
a man's got do what a man got do...

i dunno you personally , but good luck on your goals.

Vander

V you are a good bro, I know we would get along famously -- I have you down as one of the bros on this board I swear I will meet someday. I am glad you listen to your heart, the heart speaks the truth. Your bro, Ivan. ;)

You can't go. Who am I going to be jealous of? Certainly not BBA.
Just kidding. Good luck!

With those genetics, it must be hard to walk away, but a lifetime of happiness and family security is more than worth staying in the game.

Making and raising kids is probably the greatest adventure in the life. remember to keep in shape for them. Till they grow up you need to be faster, stronger and smarter than they are.

fsm

Good Luck Vv

Man,

Good luck in your life goals. I know you won't turn your back completey on a life style that brought you so much satisfaction. I commend you on making a decision with so much change. I must say you have a GREAT classic BB physique! I come around here very seldom due to my buisness but I still enjoy
hang'n when I a little private time. We will miss your posts but you can still throw one in when got a little time. Best of luck , wedge

Are you on clomid dude? :D

Good luck with whatever you do V, I've enjoyed your posts and input around here. You definitely will stand out as one of the most memorable guys I've run across on the BB boards.

Good luck Bro and always "BE TRUE TO ONE'S SELF" not my quote but I wish it was none more true in all the universe.

Allow me to give you one piece of advise. ''Never work for someone else"

THATS all the bigger you are? I thought you'd......just kidding. I don't know you more than what I read but you've got your shit together. I'm glad you got it wired tight enough to do whats best and knw when to change. Yu'llgo far with whatever you do. One last request though. Hit that Sergio Oliva pose with fists over head. I bet you'd look good in that pose. Especially if you're as jacked as the first pic.

Vander

I wish you the best and good fortune, but I do have one question. If this is just for fun, why cant you do ALL of the above?

Again, good luck!

WTF Vander!!!!! Me and Flawless smashed quads yesterday, and we were just sayin us 3 need to do a quad workout together...Aint nothin wrong with your decision, its only bodybuilding...Dont let the only reason be money though, money usually only brings short term happiness...You better be at the Arizona to see me win the middles..Keep in touch..

Well I am happy for you V. For someone who could care less about what he looks like sure posts a lot of pics of himself huh!;)

TH

|--[\\\]>-------- V, whatever you decide, true friends will always support you. You need to do whats right for you and you know i'll always be a friend.

I hope things are well V [and that your vacation went well ]......good for you on your decision .....I hope that it makes you happy ......I too, am thinking it is time to get back to living my life and quit playing on the boards and get back to livng my life ......I will check in here and there but I think it is time to move foreward ..........I wish you the best ......stay in touch .....good luck to you !!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131