over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort - Emeric or Phil???

Anything under 10,000 daultons can penetrate the skin.

Phil I am sorry but you are completely wrong.
I know you are a longstanding member of the bodybuilding community and have earned your respect but you are completely off base and I am baffled actually that you would be so adamant about this.
Its basic dermatology, the stratum corneum will not allow anything with a molecular weight of more than 500 daltons to pass through it to the "living" layers of the skin below. I can provide studies if you would like.

As I have asked previously, please provide me with a legitimate medical study which concludes that "anything under 10,000 daultons can penetrate the skin"
Thank you

Well

Phil I am sorry but you are completely wrong.
I know you are a longstanding member of the bodybuilding community and have earned your respect but you are completely off base and I am baffled actually that you would be so adamant about this.
Its basic dermatology, the stratum corneum will not allow anything with a molecular weight of more than 500 daltons to pass through it to the "living" layers of the skin below. I can provide studies if you would like.

As I have asked previously, please provide me with a legitimate medical study which concludes that "anything under 10,000 daultons can penetrate the skin"
Thank you

Technically we are both right and wrong.............example would be derivatives tacrolimus and ascomycin. Since we are dealing with curcumin at under 400 Dalton, in my transdermal product, there should not be an issue.

I believe Emeric was refering to Humanfort passsing through the digestive system in that qoute.

Although I could be wrong, I was wrong once berfore.

Ak

Last edited:
I believe Emeric was refering to Humanfort passsing through the digestive system in that qoute.

Ak

Yes, I was referring to the Humanofort (embryo extract) through the intestine and skin. Embryo extracts contains growth factors one of them is the epidermal growth factor which promote skin tissue growth and development and speed up the healing of wounds.

Yes, I was referring to the Humanofort (embryo extract) through the intestine and skin. Embryo extracts contains growth factors one of them is the epidermal growth factor which promote skin tissue growth and development and speed up the healing of wounds.

Would it help with stretch marks??

I've been taking it for about 5 weeks and it hasn't seemed to do anything for my stretch marks if that helps any.

Sent from GS2 AOKP

His asking about the cream with the Humanofort.

Although I could be wrong, I was wrong once berfore.

Ak

No you are not being wrong, I am talking about cosmetic purpose cream (skin health) visible damages on the top of the skin. The active ingredient dozn`t has to go deeper than the dermis and the Stratum Corneum.

Well I'm sold on it, put the wife on it and man what a difference already in the hormonal problem (bitchiness) associated with perimenopause.

Thank you Emeric

Ak

Well I'm sold on it, put the wife on it and man what a difference already in the hormonal problem (bitchiness) associated with perimenopause.

Thank you Emeric

Ak

She will be very nice to you, just lat you know that most of them get very horny during the menstruation periods.

Technically we are both right and wrong.............example would be derivatives tacrolimus and ascomycin. Since we are dealing with curcumin at under 400 Dalton, in my transdermal product, there should not be an issue.

How am I wrong? I don't want to argue for no reason but your 10,000 Dalton claim and use of tacrolimus as an example is very far from accurate.
I will close this discussion with the following from European Journal of Dermatology. Volume 13, Number 5, 455-61, September 2003, Therapy

With a molecular weight of 822.05 Da for tacrolimus and 810.47 Da for pimecrolimus, the 500 Da rule predicts that penetration of TIMs through healthy skin will be minimal. However, the skin of patients with atopic dermatitis provides a partially defective barrier, and molecules around 800 Da in size can penetrate the skin to a significant extent [31‐33]. Indeed, in vitro studies have shown that percutaneous absorption of tacrolimus is far greater through damaged skin compared with intact skin (Fujisawa, data on file). Similarly, data from studies involving patients with atopic dermatitis indicate that once the skin heals, it again forms an effective barrier to tacrolimus absorption, as described in more detail below. Molecular size may therefore contribute to the self‐limiting treatment properties of tacrolimus [34].

Well

How am I wrong? I don't want to argue for no reason but your 10,000 Dalton claim and use of tacrolimus as an example is very far from accurate.
I will close this discussion with the following from European Journal of Dermatology. Volume 13, Number 5, 455-61, September 2003, Therapy

With a molecular weight of 822.05 Da for tacrolimus and 810.47 Da for pimecrolimus, the 500 Da rule predicts that penetration of TIMs through healthy skin will be minimal. However, the skin of patients with atopic dermatitis provides a partially defective barrier, and molecules around 800 Da in size can penetrate the skin to a significant extent [31‐33]. Indeed, in vitro studies have shown that percutaneous absorption of tacrolimus is far greater through damaged skin compared with intact skin (Fujisawa, data on file). Similarly, data from studies involving patients with atopic dermatitis indicate that once the skin heals, it again forms an effective barrier to tacrolimus absorption, as described in more detail below. Molecular size may therefore contribute to the self‐limiting treatment properties of tacrolimus [34].

Ok, for all intents and purposes for our fine members here, let me just lay this out in laymens terms.........Curcumin is under 400 Dalton so there are no issues with it penetrating the stratum corneum. It will go in freely........Humanofort on the other hand (the cream version, NOT the oral version) does NOT need to go past the stratum corneum, it just needs to go through the top dermis. So it does not need to be under 800 Dalton (500 for you).

Dalton unit of mass?????

Sorry not to derail the thread here but im not understanding something. I thought a Dalson was a measure of mass close to an atomic mass unit or something along those lines...unified atomic mass unit maybe? can't remember...But how does a measure of mass dictate weather or not something can pass thru a membrane? wouldnt a measure of size be more important or is the size derived from the mass?

You cant stick a ball with a 30 cm diameter through a hole thats 3 cm with the ability to stretch to 6 no matter what its mass is. Thats my thinking so far so im clearly no understanding something.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131