over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride Tablets

5Noles

Registered
Newbies
My wife falls to sleep easily but wakes up after 4 hours and cannot go back to sleep.
I got her some 25 mg hydroxyzine hydrochloride tablets. hydroxyzine hydrochloride works excellent for about 2 months but then looses its effectiveness. Six week off and potency returns.

Any suggestions to bridge the six weeks that hydroxyzine hydrochloride is ineffective?

bigains

Registered
what is it exactly? anti anxiety/depressant?
It is a tricyclic antidepressant, a very old drug. It is rarely used as an antidepressant now, and would need to be dosed at least three times daily if used for depression. It is mostly used for insomnia as it is very effective with relatively little tolerance build up, and no risk of dependence issues. I have been using trazadone since 2009, I started at 50mg and now I take 100mg mostly. Without the trazadone I would have trouble falling asleep, wake up from every 30 min to every 2 hours, and have intermittent trouble falling asleep again after waking. Now I wake up maybe one to three times a night and fall right back to sleep after I pee. My dreams aren't as vivid, scary, or memerable as well which I welcome. If I run out of trazadone before I get it refilled my sleep is just as shitty as before I used it, no better no worse.

carbs

Registered
It is a tricyclic antidepressant, a very old drug. It is rarely used as an antidepressant now, and would need to be dosed at least three times daily if used for depression. It is mostly used for insomnia as it is very effective with relatively little tolerance build up, and no risk of dependence issues. I have been using trazadone since 2009, I started at 50mg and now I take 100mg mostly. Without the trazadone I would have trouble falling asleep, wake up from every 30 min to every 2 hours, and have intermittent trouble falling asleep again after waking. Now I wake up maybe one to three times a night and fall right back to sleep after I pee. My dreams aren't as vivid, scary, or memerable as well which I welcome. If I run out of trazadone before I get it refilled my sleep is just as shitty as before I used it, no better no worse.

how do u feel in the morning?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I took hydroxyzine for a rash, saved the extra and that shit was good for sleep. Tried a trazadone once it worked great too. Don't know if I'd want to rely on that stuff. Has she tried edibles?

Prowrestler

Registered
Newbies
I take ambien and hydroxyzine before bed. I have struggled with insomnia for years. I’ve taken ambien since 05. Never had any of the wild side effects many speak of. The past year my doc added in the hydro. I kept waking up and couldn’t fall back asleep

whacked

Registered
I take ambien and hydroxyzine before bed. I have struggled with insomnia for years. I’ve taken ambien since 05. Never had any of the wild side effects many speak of. The past year my doc added in the hydro. I kept waking up and couldn’t fall back asleep

GL w that man. There is little worse than not being able to sleep. :(

5Noles

Registered
Newbies
I took hydroxyzine for a rash, saved the extra and that shit was good for sleep. Tried a trazadone once it worked great too. Don't know if I'd want to rely on that stuff. Has she tried edibles?
She has not tried edibles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1sick35