over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hypo at 2iu?????

Thoes are ghrp sides not hgh sides. High enough doses of ghrp will cause numbness/water retention

Jesus christ... Some of you are real know it alls. Just because hgh doesn't make you hypo doesn't mean it can't happen to someone else. It can cause hypoglycemia in some users. It's not uncommon, It's well documented. Goolge it and see for yourself, Even Pharma grade sites will but it in the side effect section of their site. I could give you a list of the GH that I've used too but that doesn't change the facts. I've used my fair share, I've done my own research on my blood and have seen it and felt it for myself.

I'm no detective but let's see.. Symtoms of hypo plus extreme hunger and cravings for sweets (these are hypo symptoms not hyper Symtoms) and are the EXACT symptoms of IGF-1 and or GHRP-6 and now the deal breaker: Chinese blue tops have been reported to be anti- diuretics mixed with IGf-1 which is very common practice for Chinese counterfeiters. I've never heard of anyone who has taken real hGH to ever experience these sides and ive been in the game for a long time and have a lot of experience with hGH. So how could a substance that makes you insulin resistant make you hypo especially at 2IU. 2IU of humalog insuln won't even make you go hypo! Again I could care less keep taking your bogus GH it doesn't effect my life in the least just trying to help, I'll stick to my IP yellows.

I'm no detective but let's see.. Symtoms of hypo plus extreme hunger and cravings for sweets (these are hypo symptoms not hyper Symtoms) and are the EXACT symptoms of IGF-1 and or GHRP-6 and now the deal breaker: Chinese blue tops have been reported to be anti- diuretics mixed with IGf-1 which is very common practice for Chinese counterfeiters. I've never heard of anyone who has taken real hGH to ever experience these sides and ive been in the game for a long time and have a lot of experience with hGH. So how could a substance that makes you insulin resistant make you hypo especially at 2IU. 2IU of humalog insuln won't even make you go hypo! Again I could care less keep taking your bogus GH it doesn't effect my life in the least just trying to help, I'll stick to my IP yellows.

Ok sir, You win! BTW I never said what hgh I was taking... I could be on IP's yellows right now... I've never takin any "bogus" GH that you speak of and anyways sorry to break it to you but IP's yellows are generic Chinese hgh... Good, But generic. Oh and lets not forget that the OP is speaking of blue tops from none other than???? You got it... IP! You keep saying hgh will make you hyer and not hypo when the fact is it can cause both but neither are a sure thing to happen. Your posts are your opinion not at all the facts.

Ok sir, You win! BTW I never said what hgh I was taking... I could be on IP's yellows right now... I've never takin any "bogus" GH that you speak of and anyways sorry to break it to you but IP's yellows are generic Chinese hgh... Good, But generic. Oh and lets not forget that the OP is speaking of blue tops from none other than???? You got it... IP! You keep saying hgh will make you hyer and not hypo when the fact is it can cause both but neither are a sure thing to happen. Your posts are your opinion not at all the facts.

::ction-sm

Serpico-:naughty:

Sorry forgot to add "IMHO" and about the blues. From my knowledge IP doesn't make his own GH he relabels other Chinese genetics. And as much as I respect IP and have used him for years let's all just admit he's far from any legit US pharm grade stuff. So anytime I see a list and thy offer blues or yellows or blues or greens I simply can not understand why anyone would choose the blues simply because they are cheaper. when it has been reported over and over again that the blues are either undersized or fake. There's a reason why it's the cheapest on peoples lists! I'm just saying watch out and yes it's "IMHO" but I'd be interested to see if you'd react the same to genetech GH that's all good luck brotha.

Sorry forgot to add "IMHO" and about the blues. From my knowledge IP doesn't make his own GH he relabels other Chinese genetics. And as much as I respect IP and have used him for years let's all just admit he's far from any legit US pharm grade stuff. So anytime I see a list and thy offer blues or yellows or blues or greens I simply can not understand why anyone would choose the blues simply because they are cheaper. when it has been reported over and over again that the blues are either undersized or fake. There's a reason why it's the cheapest on peoples lists! I'm just saying watch out and yes it's "IMHO" but I'd be interested to see if you'd react the same to genetech GH that's all good luck brotha.

As it has been said a million times before, anyone can put any color top on they want, IMO a chinese generic is a chinese generic regardless of the color top, though some are obviously better than others, the top that is thrown on has absolutely nothing to do with the quality.

Hey sorry I've taken a long time to reply, I havent really had time. I understand where you are coming from. I gave a vial to my friend so he can try and he has tried MANY different types of GH and he said he doesn't really recall the energy rush, tiredness, and hunger compare to the other brands.

To be honest with you, this is my first ever run with HGH and I have never experienced any others so I can't compare.. I am not saying that I've been scammed and I'm not saying the product is bad. Like I said, as far as I am concerned, it's working. I can see how you can burn fat from the hunger/jitteriness. I have never tried IGF or any other peptide for that matter so I can't compare.

However, the symptoms I have reported have been reported by other people as well and some people don't report any of these symptoms. What if it really is hgh just a higher dose? Who can tell? How long should I wait to get my IGF levels tested? If there is a way I can test this then I will.

Also, my friend said he took 2iu this morning then went back to sleep for an hour and ate when he woke up and felt almost no sides as compared to the first day when he fasted for an hour afte his shot.

They are generic blue tops but IP Yellows are the same thing except with a yellow top.. They are all Chinese generics.. Some are "stronger" than others while others have different side effects. I am no expert but I believe if HGH is really HGH then ALL HGH should do the same exact thing. The fact that some give major water retention and some give hypoglycemia and some give hyperglycemia then obviously there is more to it.

As far as I am concerned, i will try this for a little while longer and see my results. Until then, if it says HGH then to my knowledge this is how my body responds to hgh until I try another very reputable brand and see I react

Oh something to note:

My left hand is pretty swollen...it also went numb for a little and tingly. I noticed it when I was pouring water into my bottle. My hands usually have some pretty big Visible veins and they were missing in action.. As I looked closer my hand is definitely swollen around thumb, forefinger area..

I'm not complaining im just letting you guys know the sides I am getting at this point..

Today is my 5th day on

Jesus christ... Some of you are real know it alls. Just because hgh doesn't make you hypo doesn't mean it can't happen to someone else. It can cause hypoglycemia in some users. It's not uncommon, It's well documented. Goolge it and see for yourself, Even Pharma grade sites will but it in the side effect section of their site. I could give you a list of the GH that I've used too but that doesn't change the facts. I've used my fair share, I've done my own research on my blood and have seen it and felt it for myself.

Sorry man but what I'm saying is 100% true for everyone. HGH has no ability what so ever to lower Blood glucose levels. I can google alot of things, but some BBers who don't know the difference between hypo and hyper doesn't classify as reliable information. I don't care how you feel, that doesn't mean your going hypo- Hypoglycemia has a specific medical definition. It's a condition that occurs when your blood sugar is too low. Usually below 70 mg/dL. If GH made you go hypo, it could be very dangerous. You said you could post studies, please do it.

To further the subject. Hypoglycemia causes a direct and dramatic increase in growth hormone. The increased secretion of GH is a negative feedback homeostatic control on hypoglycemia for the very reason that GH increase blood sugar to some extent.

Finally someone agrees with me! Real HGH does not cause hypo symtoms! Hgh is taken with insulin and allows the user to use more insulin because GH DECREASES the risk of hypoglycemia! People rage out if you point out that they have been scammed and rather fight to the death and show other peoples experience on msg boards of people going "hypo" but I'd bet my entire Years salery that these people are NOT using genetech hGH aka real hGH!! You ever think that there is a significant amount of fake hgh going around with IGf-1/ anti directics?? Like I said to this guy he was prescribed real GH from a pharmacy and still got these "hypo" Symtoms than MAYBE he's a rare I individual who has a rare reaction to synthetic HGH I recomended buying a kit of two of tested positive UGL GH like mexys greens/IPs Yellows and see if u have the same side effect. As for getting your IGF-1 levels check to see if they are real.. Doesn't mean shit because most bogus GH is IGF 1 which will have a raised result on blood tests. Also the hands being swollen could easily be due to an anti diretic which is commonly used. I'm not saying this because I'm MR negative or a hater I'm saying this because I do have a lot of experiance with GH both perscribed for years and used in cycles with numerous brands and also personally know many people who have vast experience with GH. So unless you can compare what you have to 100% real GH then chances are you were scammed and no im not getting any "kick" from telling you this, this is why these boards are here.

Sorry man but what I'm saying is 100% true for everyone. HGH has no ability what so ever to lower Blood glucose levels. I can google alot of things, but some BBers who don't know the difference between hypo and hyper doesn't classify as reliable information. I don't care how you feel, that doesn't mean your going hypo- Hypoglycemia has a specific medical definition. It's a condition that occurs when your blood sugar is too low. Usually below 70 mg/dL. If GH made you go hypo, it could be very dangerous. You said you could post studies, please do it.

To further the subject. Hypoglycemia causes a direct and dramatic increase in growth hormone. The increased secretion of GH is a negative feedback homeostatic control on hypoglycemia for the very reason that GH increase blood sugar to some extent.

Hypoglycemia and Growth hormone secretion can be both manifestations of a common mediator.

The mediator linking Hypoglycemia and Growth hormone secretion is Insulin-like-growth factor or IGF, particularly IGF-1 and IGF-2.

IGF-1 plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have anabolic effects in adults. IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of growth hormone. A synthetic analog of IGF-1, mecasermin is used for the treatment of growth failure

They are both structurally related to Insulin, and can bind to insulin receptors at a lower affinity than insulin itself. This would cause the hypoglycemia. As an evidence to this, are many paraneoplastic syndromes related to tumors involving IGF-II secretion. They are known for their hypoglycemic symptoms.

Normally Hypoglycemia wouldn’t stimulate Growth Hormone Secretion, if that were the case, then we would all grow just by skipping meals.

can hgh cause hypoglycemia - Google Search

You click that link and tell me every single on of them medical info sites are wrong. I understand what you're saying but it's not as open and shut as you think it is.... It's a lot more complex.

Will you please zip it with the fake hgh shit already? We know all the Chinese tricks these days, Some of use have been around the block and learned a few things man. We have tests to prove a few of the good brands here on ProM really are hgh. Chill with the you've been scammed noise, It get's old.

its not that it increases insulin levels, because it actually lowers them, its that it increases nutrient uptake into the cells and if taken in the morning and already running low on nutrients one will feel hypo because well they are. hgh lowers blood sugar levels due to it making the cells store the sugar thus less need for insulin thus insulin is not produced as much. The funny thing is some studies have shown long term use of gh to increase blood sugar levels but the jury is still out on that and I do not see how unless other things are not working properly in your body. that is why people want to use insulin with gh to increase the lowered insulin levels.

Soooo.... If a person is insulin resistant maybe a type 2 diabetic( where the cells are not allowing sugar to be pulled in) is GH benefitting them in anyway, if the are constantly having high sugar levels??

when we say hypo we mean slightly hypo not dangerously low levels like insulin will cause. gh does not have a huge affect on blood sugar levels but for someone taking gh first thing in the morning with blood sugar levels already low yes gh can cause light hypoglycemia because it causes ones muscles to start taking in nutrients. does it have the same effect on blood sugar levels as insulin hell no but yes it does have a slight effect on blood sugar levels by way of nutient uptake. this is what i learned in medical school. google all you want but for those who think the internet knows all good luck in life. try pubmed or some other credible sources. like bigenough pointed out there are others factors at play also. no we are not getting hypo confused with hyper lol. think about what gh does to ones cells and combine that with someone who has fasted all night who already has low blood sugar levels. yes gh can effect those levels enough to feel hypoglycemic. i get hypoglycemic quite easily and yes gh has made me have those syptoms first thing in the morning. now when one already has normal blood sugar levels no gh will not effect blood sugar levels very much. it will however effect insulin levels.

Soooo.... If a person is insulin resistant maybe a type 2 diabetic( where the cells are not allowing sugar to be pulled in) is GH benefitting them in anyway, if the are constantly having high sugar levels??

yes. type 2 diabetic can be reversed they just need to change their diet up so they do not produce so much insulin "due to their diet" and hope their bodies become non resistant to it. they also need to exercise which makes the body want to process sugars more. yes gh makes you resistant to insulins effects but not the same way as in a type 2 diabetic. with gh your insulin levels are less which is always beneficial to ones long term health.

Just so we are all on the same page. My comments are based on overdosing (which is what most of us do) hgh not what the doctor would perscribe, Which is also what most medical info. is based on... 6-10 ius a day is the range I've personally been at for years straight. I've recently went as high as 20 ius.

I may have read that article wrong about why hgh would cause Hypo Symtoms because GH increases IGF-1 which the increase in IGF-1 could make the user feel slightly hypo if he doesn't have enough sugar already. Ok point taken, however IGF-1 is secreted from the liver hours later after taking GH so this guy wouldn't have felt hypo Symtoms immidiatly after taking his shot. But perhaps hours later. IMHO

PS you mention this hypo Symtoms could be due to high doses of GH, this guy said he took 2IU. And don't forget this guy was describing hypoglycemia even said he was light headed dizzy the intense hunger and urge to eat sweets. And he took 2 IU not 20! 2 IU of humalog Slin itself prob wouldn't make you this hypo, but 100mcg of IGF-1 or 300mcg of GHRP-6 would very much so account for these Symtoms he desrcribed. Like I said I'm taking all the factors described and giving my honest opinion. If this guy took a whopping 15-20 iU dose of GH first thing in the morning ok different story buy he took 2 IU of soposed Chinese generic GH WHich if were real would be weak anyway so 2IU is prob more like 1.5 IU and I just simply do not agree that that low of a dose would give those Symtoms Unless it was something else he took.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131