over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hypo at 2iu?????

PS you mention this hypo Symtoms could be due to high doses of GH, this guy said he took 2IU. And don't forget this guy was describing hypoglycemia even said he was light headed dizzy the intense hunger and urge to eat sweets. And he took 2 IU not 20! 2 IU of humalog Slin itself prob wouldn't make you this hypo, but 100mcg of IGF-1 or 300mcg of GHRP-6 would very much so account for these Symtoms he desrcribed. Like I said I'm taking all the factors described and giving my honest opinion. If this guy took a whopping 15-20 iU dose of GH first thing in the morning ok different story buy he took 2 IU of soposed Chinese generic GH WHich if were real would be weak anyway so 2IU is prob more like 1.5 IU and I just simply do not agree that that low of a dose would give those Symtoms Unless it was something else he took.

that is why he was probably border line hypo to begin with and yes 2iu's is likely not to cause hypoglycemia it is possible with someone in the right conditions. kinda like the last straw that broke the camels back. lots of factors would have to play in on this not to mention he would have to be extremely sensitive in the first place. i have gotten hypo symptoms from growth before but i must admit not from 2iu's. is it likely? no. is it possible? yes with the right person and the right conditions, however, this should subside very soon as a side affect at that dose.

Hypoglycemia and Growth hormone secretion can be both manifestations of a common mediator.

The mediator linking Hypoglycemia and Growth hormone secretion is Insulin-like-growth factor or IGF, particularly IGF-1 and IGF-2.

IGF-1 plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have anabolic effects in adults. IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of growth hormone. A synthetic analog of IGF-1, mecasermin is used for the treatment of growth failure

They are both structurally related to Insulin, and can bind to insulin receptors at a lower affinity than insulin itself. This would cause the hypoglycemia. As an evidence to this, are many paraneoplastic syndromes related to tumors involving IGF-II secretion. They are known for their hypoglycemic symptoms.

Normally Hypoglycemia wouldn’t stimulate Growth Hormone Secretion, if that were the case, then we would all grow just by skipping meals.

Ok I'll accept this answer, as it's correct. But the application is incorrect. Irregular production (excessive) of IGF can lower blood sugar, or more commonly in the BBing community exogenous administration, well known and understood concept. But we are referring to the administration of HGH and IGF being a localized metabolite. Now that IGF will still bind to the insulin receptor (very weakly), but the negative feedback loop on GH must be recognized as a factor. In times of low carb intake or fasting in general, blood sugar lowers and as a response GH levels increase as over time sensitivity to GH increases as well (Would you agree with this? if not I will gladly post many many studies on the matter). GH and insulin are counteracting hormones. GH (as well as many other hormone like glucagon, epinephrine, thyroxin, etc.. with GH being fairly weak contributor and Glucagon being the strongest) work in a negative feedback against low blood sugar. In states of artificially induced hypoglycemia, a direct and dramatic increase in growth hormone secretion can be observed. []Hypoglycemia: A Potent Stimulus to Secretion of Growth Hormone

So what causes GH (independent of those other hormones to increase blood sugar? Well GH is a weak inhibitor of insulin, in that it actually prevents the uptake of glucose from the blood. This is the cause of insulin resistance and high blood sugar common in acromegaly. The following studies support this, there are many more if you research into blood sugar regulation. This website contained a good overview on the subject. Blood Glucose

Do a google scholar search of the following.
-Direct effect of human growth hormone to inhibit glucose uptake in cultured human fibroblasts
-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2656349
-http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/55/5/973
-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2318938

And the comment that went, "Normally Hypoglycemia wouldn’t stimulate Growth Hormone Secretion, if that were the case, then we would all grow just by skipping meals." Did you even think before stating this? Do you know the role hormones have in our body? I can take a shit ton of steroids and not lift and not eat and I promise I will not gain much. GH in of itself does not necessarily stimulate growth. It has a larger role in fatty acid metabolism, in fact it's not even an anabolic hormone at all. As a net sum it's catabolic, in that it breaks down larger molecules (fat), it may be anti-catabolic in muscle tissue, and theoretically anabolic in the presence of insulin. Eating less in general, especially carbs, is in a healthy individual associated with increase GH responses, secretion, and sensitivity. This is a well understood topic, if you wish I could also post studies on the matter. Whether this means you could grow of not by skipping meals, well probably not.... but if looking for an interesting topic, read up on Alternate Day Fasting or Intermittent Fasting.

can hgh cause hypoglycemia - Google Search

You click that link and tell me every single on of them medical info sites are wrong. I understand what you're saying but it's not as open and shut as you think it is.... It's a lot more complex.

Ok I did what you asked... but I didn't find many cited resources, case studies, peer-review journals, or professional opinion. I did find alot of BS tho... Google searching is not a reliable academic researching procedure.

I hope that helps clear some things up. I totally understand what you're saying and I think you know as well, I just want to make a few things clear for the others reading.

yes. type 2 diabetic can be reversed they just need to change their diet up so they do not produce so much insulin "due to their diet" and hope their bodies become non resistant to it. they also need to exercise which makes the body want to process sugars more. yes gh makes you resistant to insulins effects but not the same way as in a type 2 diabetic. with gh your insulin levels are less which is always beneficial to ones long term health.

Actually its very similar to type II diabetes. In fact this is observed in almost all individuals with acromegaly. GH as an antagonist of insulin, it causes insulin resistance, without necessarily decreasing insulin. It's of little concern tho as most individuals with acromegaly produce far more GH (nonstop, nonpulsing) that you could afford! lol

Just so we are all on the same page. My comments are based on overdosing (which is what most of us do) hgh not what the doctor would perscribe, Which is also what most medical info. is based on... 6-10 ius a day is the range I've personally been at for years straight. I've recently went as high as 20 ius.

Good because at higher doses a greater antagonism of insulin is observed.

PS you mention this hypo Symtoms could be due to high doses of GH, this guy said he took 2IU. And don't forget this guy was describing hypoglycemia even said he was light headed dizzy the intense hunger and urge to eat sweets. And he took 2 IU not 20! 2 IU of humalog Slin itself prob wouldn't make you this hypo, but 100mcg of IGF-1 or 300mcg of GHRP-6 would very much so account for these Symtoms he desrcribed. Like I said I'm taking all the factors described and giving my honest opinion. If this guy took a whopping 15-20 iU dose of GH first thing in the morning ok different story buy he took 2 IU of soposed Chinese generic GH WHich if were real would be weak anyway so 2IU is prob more like 1.5 IU and I just simply do not agree that that low of a dose would give those Symtoms Unless it was something else he took.

I have to admit... something's very fishy about the HGH that is coming out of china.

yes. type 2 diabetic can be reversed they just need to change their diet up so they do not produce so much insulin "due to their diet" and hope their bodies become non resistant to it. they also need to exercise which makes the body want to process sugars more. yes gh makes you resistant to insulins effects but not the same way as in a type 2 diabetic. with gh your insulin levels are less which is always beneficial to ones long term health.

I am sorry maybe I messed up. The question is the problem with very high blood sugars, because the cells are not allowing the sugar to get in. The way the sugar get in is insulin job is to pull the sugar in. So if body is producing enough insulin, but it not pulling it in it would be the cells are resistant to insulin, so the question now has turned into two
1. If sugars are always high( uncontrolled type 2) will GH work or any other "supplements" work or get absorbed properly?????

2. If gh lessens insulin levels, and making the high blood sugar readings HIGHER is it making the type 2 or insulin resistant problem worse????

PLEASE ANY HELP?

i am not sure why people are suggesting that gh stops the cells from taking in nutrients??? yes hypoglycemia would produce gh. gh is produced when blood sugar levels are decreased. overall gh does not really have much of an effect on blood sugar levels and if anything it would lower it not raise it. yes gh can make you more resistant to insulin but unlike a type 2 diabetic as in not the same you would not produce more insulin to make up for this like a type 2 diabetic does. people like ketogenic diets because of the natty gh they produce. this would not work if gh increased blood sugar levels because one would stop producing gh. im not sure where people think gh raises blood sugar levels. now long term high use could have this effect but that is still debatable and does not really pertain to this topic.

Wow..

Well.. At least I know a lot more about GH and how it effects insulin...

So my new question is....

WTF am I injecting? Lol

Also, I dont know if this helps but I get hypo from missing breakfast.. Not as bad but it's there. I get very jittery, little dizziness, hands shake, etc.. This all happens when I wake up, drink a cup of coffee and miss breakfast (let's say I don't eat for 2 - 2 1/2 hours after I wake up)

I am also very sensitive to every other drug I've ever used.. I can take the recommended dose of anything and it will be more than enough for me.. For example, Clen.. I use 20mcg and I feel like my heart is going to pop.. 8mg of ephedrine is too much for me.. It's like taking 5 caffeine pills.

Anywhere from pain killers to anxiolytics to just about any pharmaceutical drug, I am very sensitive to..

I also had a big feeling I was going to be sensitive to gh... Just throwing that out there. As we all know, everyone reacts differently..

Last edited:
i am not sure why people are suggesting that gh stops the cells from taking in nutrients??? yes hypoglycemia would produce gh. gh is produced when blood sugar levels are decreased. overall gh does not really have much of an effect on blood sugar levels and if anything it would lower it not raise it. yes gh can make you more resistant to insulin but unlike a type 2 diabetic as in not the same you would not produce more insulin to make up for this like a type 2 diabetic does. people like ketogenic diets because of the natty gh they produce. this would not work if gh increased blood sugar levels because one would stop producing gh. im not sure where people think gh raises blood sugar levels. now long term high use could have this effect but that is still debatable and does not really pertain to this topic.

ok this is better. but... That's a false statement. I've provided my sources... please provide yours. Lets compare :)

Your rationale is mistaken. GH & insulin are two of many hormones that work to keep a "normal" stable blood sugar level (as well as many other physiological effects). I'm not saying any dose will increase blood sugar beyond the normal range, really all I'm saying is it doesn't lower it AT ALL. In really really high doses it can raise it some extent out of the "normal" range. Why are you so determined to argue that GH lowers blood sugar. Medical documentation state over and over and over that it works to increase blood sugar (although insignificantly except at high doses). It's metabolite, IGF (by itself) can have blood sugar lowering effects. But a normal pattern release of IGF from HGH will not have a net loss in blood sugar levels.

Downright did u ever tell us what brand of GH you are using and the source I'm telling you it sounds like IGF-1 to me which is common in counterfited GH. Taking IGF-1 in the morning with little or no food would def give you hypo Symtoms.. 2 IUs of GH wouldn't.

Downright did u ever tell us what brand of GH you are using and the source I'm telling you it sounds like IGF-1 to me which is common in counterfited GH. Taking IGF-1 in the morning with little or no food would def give you hypo Symtoms.. 2 IUs of GH wouldn't.

Yes he did, read the thread.

Also, he stated that he goes hypo plenty of mornings with no food, without taking anything else! :lightbulb:

Yes he did, read the thread.

Also, he stated that he goes hypo plenty of mornings with no food, without taking anything else! :lightbulb:

Okay let's just say that this is IGF.. What am I supposed to expect? what kind of gains will I see? are they going to come sooner than with growth hormone or what exactly am I looking for?.. It's it's funny because before I was considering doing GH I was also considering doing IGF but like I said if this is IGF what is the most effective time to take it? In the morning? at night? after my workout?

Either way I will continue to run it until it's done I think.. Then I will try nd blues or hyges

ok this is better. but... That's a false statement. I've provided my sources... please provide yours. Lets compare :)

Your rationale is mistaken. GH & insulin are two of many hormones that work to keep a "normal" stable blood sugar level (as well as many other physiological effects). I'm not saying any dose will increase blood sugar beyond the normal range, really all I'm saying is it doesn't lower it AT ALL. In really really high doses it can raise it some extent out of the "normal" range. Why are you so determined to argue that GH lowers blood sugar. Medical documentation state over and over and over that it works to increase blood sugar (although insignificantly except at high doses). It's metabolite, IGF (by itself) can have blood sugar lowering effects. But a normal pattern release of IGF from HGH will not have a net loss in blood sugar levels.

that is what i am saying. the reason i put it causes cells to uptake nutrients is some posted that it blocks cells from taking in nutrients. gh really has no effect on bloodsugar ecept minimal at the most. gh makes you less insulin sensitive and makes you produce less insulin which is a good thing. if gh made your bloodsugars high like some are stating then gh would eventually make you a diabetic which is false unless you were taking very high dosages for a very very long time and even then that is still up in smoke. if you read all my post i included how long term affects have shown to have the ability to increase bs but that is still not accepted. and i am not arguing it lowers bs i am saying it can have a slight effect on bs and lower minimally and if the person is already borderline hypo could then give them the symptoms of hypo glycemia. I am not mistaken I know how this stuff works in the body you have not read my post correctly. like i stated before there are lots of other factors that play into the bs like other compounds he could be taken like testosterone which would speed up metabolism and aid in him feeling hypo. I am merely pointing out that because he went hypo does not mean that he is not getting real gh. i am arguing that this along with many other factors could have aided into his symptoms although minimal. And for the last time gh does not make you completely resistant to insulin this is funny. it makes you less sensitive to it.

Last edited:
Thanks for your intellectualism.

well smarta$$ if you saw some of the other post you would see why i had to state an obvious and simple fact. some actually believe it stops the cells from taking in nutrients which just leads me to wonder how they are able to even type that message???

I am done arguing this now with internet google doctors. I will enjoy my last week of medical school and enjoy my kids. this stuff is already old with me. have fun google md's.

that is what i am saying. the reason i put it causes cells to uptake nutrients is some posted that it blocks cells from taking in nutrients. gh really has no effect on bloodsugar ecept minimal at the most. gh makes you less insulin sensitive and makes you produce less insulin which is a good thing. if gh made your bloodsugars high like some are stating then gh would eventually make you a diabetic which is false unless you were taking very high dosages for a very very long time and even then that is still up in smoke. if you read all my post i included how long term affects have shown to have the ability to increase bs but that is still not accepted. and i am not arguing it lowers bs i am saying it can have a slight effect on bs and lower minimally and if the person is already borderline hypo could then give them the symptoms of hypo glycemia. I am not mistaken I know how this stuff works in the body you have not read my post correctly. like i stated before there are lots of other factors that play into the bs like other compounds he could be taken like testosterone which would speed up metabolism and aid in him feeling hypo. I am merely pointing out that because he went hypo does not mean that he is not getting real gh. i am arguing that this along with many other factors could have aided into his symptoms although minimal. And for the last time gh does not make you completely resistant to insulin this is funny. it makes you less sensitive to it.

Ok so we agree then

Ok so we agree then

yes lol you stated exactly what i did. sorry i am not the best at explaining at times. it is so much easier in person to explain this stuff. This is also why I only go with people I trust for my peptides. Really only time will tell what you have. it could very well be ghrp6 or cjc or another type of growth signaler. i would bet on one of those before i would bet it was igf. And like i stated ealier it could still be growth and just all the factors combined you are still getting hypo symptoms. Hell if i do not eat in the morning whether im on growth or not i can get hypo just from other things i am on. only thing you can do is see how you do over time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws