over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't eat!

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've got a major crap storm in my life, and it's resulted in absolutely no appetite, haven't had one for 30+ days. I can get down whey shakes and LBA's, but i will almost gag on real food. It's no medical condition, it's major major stress. How bad is whey / lba's until my life settles down, and any advice?

thanks
G

Hey gators,

Are you doing any cardio buddy? I find that doing cardio in the morning makes me extremely hungry throughout the day. If you go to the doc they will most likely put you on an anti-anxiety medicine which may also help out too. I am the same way, if i get myself stressed out, eating is the last thing i want to do in the whole world!

I have never had that problem and definately had my share of bs happen throughout my life..but notsobig has the right idea on cardio in the morning possibly stimulating the appetite..give it a try bro

Phil has be doing 10 min of hard cardio after lifting, and with my shakes i mix the fat and carbs in to mesh up with what he recommends. Divorce, sobriety, and chapter 12/13 bankruptcy all at once... I think my appetite will come back as i work through these things, and i'm already on Wellbutrin / Celexa, been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. I'm f'd up as a football bat:D

I guess i'm wondering temporarily how bad is it to get my protein from Whey (ON Gold standard) and lba's until my appetite comes back?

Phil has be doing 10 min of hard cardio after lifting, and with my shakes i mix the fat and carbs in to mesh up with what he recommends. Divorce, sobriety, and chapter 12/13 bankruptcy all at once... I think my appetite will come back as i work through these things, and i'm already on Wellbutrin / Celexa, been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. I'm f'd up as a football bat:D

I guess i'm wondering temporarily how bad is it to get my protein from Whey (ON Gold standard) and lba's until my appetite comes back?

Phil is deifnitely the man to consult about this. My take is that you can only get down what you can get down. If that is the only way that you can get your nutrients well it is definitely better than nothing!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws