over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't get some Doctors!!!

On a good note, I hooked him up with the coupon from goodrx that someone else posted about, and he got a 10ml bottle of Test for 43 bucks.

Thank You for the info

I'm going to my doctor that I want mt TEST E through a local pharmacy because the vial I receive is a tiny capped vial with Test-C at 200mg./ml.
This shit must stop!

This is the exact reason I don't want to try to deal with a doctor. But on the other hand, using UG stuff, I have no idea as to the quality of product that I'm using... what a dilemma!

No problem.

This is the exact reason I don't want to try to deal with a doctor. But on the other hand, using UG stuff, I have no idea as to the quality of product that I'm using... what a dilemma!

It's really no dilemma at all. I use UG and prescribed steroids.
I like the prescribed steroids because I pay only a $6.00 co-pay for each vial which is a steal. The TEST E I received bi-monthly was distributed by Watson.

I receive TEST C from Pfizer now.
I haven't had any problems with the prescription, but I do miss the 5 and 10ml. vials by Watson. I'm going to re-order 2 vials in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Once Obamacare is in full swing and the employer mandate is implemented, I'm afraid that a lot of people will be self medicating via UGL or better yet make your own brew;)

Last edited:
Hm?

Once Obamacare is in full swing and the employer mandate is implemented, I'm afraid that a lot of people will be self medicating via UGL or better yet make your own brew;)

IMO, that's very low snooping, stomping, and stumping around for anyone, but that's human nature, always want to take advantage of something and fuck around everyone else that really needs it.

Children on television crying for food because a few greedy assholes fucked-up the Food Stamp Program after the states found out that quite a number of folks were cashing their cards in for money and not buying food and God Forbid folks won't fuck up Obama Care.

I read earlier on this thread that he thinks that doctors aren't taught well enough and understand the effects of hormones on the human body. He is exactly 100% right !! My family Dr . ( who is a well known and respected Dr in the Philadelphia area) , had to refer back to some of his medical books when I came back with low test levels. While on cycle, I get blood work done every few months. ( kidneys, liver , cholesterol etc... I take the form to Quest diagnostics and they run tests for everything the Dr checked. The last time I went off cycle , the Dr did the same thing, but I decided to check the box next to testosterone levels, because I knew why I was feeling sluggish/ low energy. When the Dr . Got the results back , he saw how low my T levels were and spent a half hour. My Dr. is 45 yrs old and had a long conversation with me as to how little they were taught how to treat low testosterone and the older doctors are clueless! I just thought I would tell my story to help you guys realize how important it is to pick the right Dr. , that won't end up screwing up your body.

fitnesskatz

well just bear in mind i am fairly sure all doctors didnt graduate in top of there class

I read earlier on this thread that he thinks that doctors aren't taught well enough and understand the effects of hormones on the human body. He is exactly 100% right !! My family Dr . ( who is a well known and respected Dr in the Philadelphia area) , had to refer back to some of his medical books when I came back with low test levels. While on cycle, I get blood work done every few months. ( kidneys, liver , cholesterol etc... I take the form to Quest diagnostics and they run tests for everything the Dr checked. The last time I went off cycle , the Dr did the same thing, but I decided to check the box next to testosterone levels, because I knew why I was feeling sluggish/ low energy. When the Dr . Got the results back , he saw how low my T levels were and spent a half hour. My Dr. is 45 yrs old and had a long conversation with me as to how little they were taught how to treat low testosterone and the older doctors are clueless! I just thought I would tell my story to help you guys realize how important it is to pick the right Dr. , that won't end up screwing up your body.

I want to add this HTT. I see several doctors and they have fucked me around royally. They seem to be only concerned about my little prostate gland and my PSA level, not my sky high Test level. No testing for estradiol, free Test nor insulin. My endocrine is in the low range and these damn quacks say, "Everything looks fine". You say find the "Right Dr."
That's what I'm hoping to find with a new doctor that I plan to see tomorrow in another city!

I dunno. IMHO, chiropractors are about the only doctors who actually try to heal what's wrong with your body instead of just giving you a pill to deal with the symptoms. I'd say all the prescription-happy whitecoats are the wannabe doctors.

Too bad none of them can show scientific evidence of a subluxation.

===================================================

The dogma of subluxation is perhaps the greatest single barrier to professional development for chiropractors. It skews the practice of the art in directions that bring ridicule from the scientific community and uncertainty among the public. Failure to challenge subluxation dogma perpetuates a marketing tradition that inevitably prompts charges of quackery. Subluxation dogma leads to legal and political strategies that may amount to a house of cards and warp the profession's sense of self and of mission. Commitment to this dogma undermines the motivation for scientific investigation of subluxation as hypothesis, and so perpetuates the cycle.

Subluxation: dogma or science?

See this it!! Doctors aren't intentionally mistreating people. The fact is; they don't learn this stuff in school. People think that doctors are god and have the misconception that they understand all facets of medicine. Doctors learn what the med schools teach and unfortunately there is a lot of politics involved in what is taught. If you want to find a doctor that hopefully understand this stuff you need to do some research. Some things you can do are: 1.) Call your nearby compounding pharmacy and ask them what doctors they see a lot of bio-identical hormone scripts from. They more than likely have a good relationship with these docs. 2.) Check the various anti-aging certifications such as A4M and see what local docs have acreditation.

Voila!

I dunno. IMHO, chiropractors are about the only doctors who actually try to heal what's wrong with your body instead of just giving you a pill to deal with the symptoms. I'd say all the prescription-happy whitecoats are the wannabe doctors.

I have to agree with you Pharm_Fed. I've been taking aspirin, naproxen, ibuprofen, vicodin for years off and on several years for my neck, right shoulder, and my entire back. My youngest brother gives me the phone # of a chiropractic that was doing demonstrations and making adjustments for the members for free at the gym. He told me they loved the guy! I scheduled an appointment to become a patient. It's 2 weeks now from my first visit to see the doctor and I'M TOTALLY PAIN-FREE in those areas!

Now I'll have tell my MD. to discontinue my pain medications.

All this hate against doctors. Do you realize how much it must be done before you even think on applying and then, after, how much shit and asses you must kiss to make it out of there alive?

I am sorry we do not go through a course "how to deal with AA users" in med school, I am sorry we are taught diseases and leave the self induced ones for later. And for the person that claims we do not learn hormones I am sure you know that based on your experience in medical school.... and not because some general doctor cannot treat an advance hpta shutdown because of steroids.

But guess what! there is a doctor for all of you, is called an Endocrinologist, he specialized in, apparently, your area of expertise, yes!

Do not complain about your family doctor been recognized for family medicine and not been able to be a master of the endocrine system, I mean he just treats diseases in all ages....and that is nothing to you all--he should also be an endocrinologist.

SO before you start ditching the medical profession or even began putting us beneath the 2 years of magical training a chiropractor goes through, please go to an endocrinologist.

We run and all inclusive lab work and yes test your prostate. We make sure there is no vitamin deficiency that could cause your neurological damage because it has been reported in some AA users. Forgive us for the "unnecessary testing" or for discovering your vitamin D levels are close to nothing and fixing that first.

Then when we have ruled you have nothing else wrong with you that could have cause your low levels but AA use then we dive in and see all sex, and hpta hormonal levels. And it will take some time to titrate you to the right dosage, and some time to see positive test on your testes, but we will solve it. And you will be taken care off.

I went to medicine for you all sons of..... bc I saw a disconnection between sports and medicine. Because I was tired of lying to the kids I coach when they asked me how I went to the olympics "clean." So yes we are not perfect, but our job is to heal people, so give me a break and treat your doctors with respect. They do care for you, even if you think they are idiots.

aduren,
I think you are taking the posts wrong here. There are some very good Endo's out there, and we appreciate that. The issue arises when these docs make the determination to put someone on HRT and then they don't know what they are doing. We still have Endo's telling people to inject 100mgs/Test once every two weeks. Some don't even want to talk about AI's, some look at you with a blank stare when you mention HCG. These are the ones we are talking about, not the ones that have actually taken the time to study up on it.

All this hate against doctors. Do you realize how much it must be done before you even think on applying and then, after, how much shit and asses you must kiss to make it out of there alive?

I am sorry we do not go through a course "how to deal with AA users" in med school, I am sorry we are taught diseases and leave the self induced ones for later. And for the person that claims we do not learn hormones I am sure you know that based on your experience in medical school.... and not because some general doctor cannot treat an advance hpta shutdown because of steroids.

But guess what! there is a doctor for all of you, is called an Endocrinologist, he specialized in, apparently, your area of expertise, yes!

Do not complain about your family doctor been recognized for family medicine and not been able to be a master of the endocrine system, I mean he just treats diseases in all ages....and that is nothing to you all--he should also be an endocrinologist.

SO before you start ditching the medical profession or even began putting us beneath the 2 years of magical training a chiropractor goes through, please go to an endocrinologist.

We run and all inclusive lab work and yes test your prostate. We make sure there is no vitamin deficiency that could cause your neurological damage because it has been reported in some AA users. Forgive us for the "unnecessary testing" or for discovering your vitamin D levels are close to nothing and fixing that first.

Then when we have ruled you have nothing else wrong with you that could have cause your low levels but AA use then we dive in and see all sex, and hpta hormonal levels. And it will take some time to titrate you to the right dosage, and some time to see positive test on your testes, but we will solve it. And you will be taken care off.

I went to medicine for you all sons of..... bc I saw a disconnection between sports and medicine. Because I was tired of lying to the kids I coach when they asked me how I went to the olympics "clean." So yes we are not perfect, but our job is to heal people, so give me a break and treat your doctors with respect. They do care for you, even if you think they are idiots.

audren, I simply want anyone of my doctors to sit down and give me the time to read and understand my blood test results without going on the Internet or buying a CD or book to explain it to me. Also, I would prefer that my doctors be more cooperative when I ask him or her for a blood screen to check if I have too much estradiol in my system and then infer that I must be taking AAS along with my TRT. Makes me mad as FUCK!

The TRT clinic here RX'd me :

200mg Test cyp 80% Test prop 20% weekly
2 x 500ius HCG weekly
2 x 1mg Adex weekly

Before going in, my E2 levels were bad. Look up the labs I posted back then. 5.1 (my test then was a 57).

After 60 days of being on this TRT program, my next BW showed the results of :
Test - 1227
E2 - 6.2

I was following the guidelines of taking the 1mg Adex pill on Mon and Thurs (same days that I used HCG)

Shouldn't my E2 be a bit higher? Wouldn't I want it to be a bit higher? Maybe I should start taking 1/4 of the tab on those days instead? What do you guys think? Should I be worried it is this low?

I had an estrogen level of 113 at one time. The doc said it should be under 40!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

The TRT clinic here RX'd me :

200mg Test cyp 80% Test prop 20% weekly
2 x 500ius HCG weekly
2 x 1mg Adex weekly

Before going in, my E2 levels were bad. Look up the labs I posted back then. 5.1 (my test then was a 57).

After 60 days of being on this TRT program, my next BW showed the results of :
Test - 1227
E2 - 6.2

I was following the guidelines of taking the 1mg Adex pill on Mon and Thurs (same days that I used HCG)

Shouldn't my E2 be a bit higher? Wouldn't I want it to be a bit higher? Maybe I should start taking 1/4 of the tab on those days instead? What do you guys think? Should I be worried it is this low?

Yes, you are killing your E2 now with that much Adex. I was prescribed that much also on 200mgs/week of Test, I only take about .5mgs/week now. You want your E2 up around 25 or so. Low E2 is not good for joints, libido and other things.

Ok, so I will drop down to 1/4th of a tab on Monday and Thursday instead of a whole tab like they RX'd me?

Ok, so I will drop down to 1/4th of a tab on Monday and Thursday instead of a whole tab like they RX'd me?

Yes. If you think your E2 is rising too much, you could always take another .5mgs. I can feel my E2 when it is rising, flush face is my biggest indicator. After you are on that for a while get your bloods done and see where you are at.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131