over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont understand women

But just in the conversations I've had with female friends, the leaner I am, the more intimidating I look.

That's what my ex would say to. My GF is very comfotable with the way I look. Hell, she would even pin me if I asked her too. I have been going through a divorce for about a year now, and my ex loved the way I looked at first, but then started to resent it when other women started to hit on me. So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, she fattened me up a bit. Now I just have to work on getting back lean and mean...................

Does anyone know of a male version of the Meredith Brooks song "Bitch"?

You hit this one perfectly! My husband get older, grayer, bigger, and less conscious about how he looks the older he gets. And...he gets hit on by more girls now than he did when he was in his mid-20's.

:)

This thread is entertaining as hell....

I dunno what my deal is, Im not great looking, if I had to give an description of how I carry myself, eh, kinda angry and not giving a fuck??
All I can say is I attract two types of women.

Big chubby ones that smell like a week old bag of corn chips.

OR

Hot ass stripper bitches...and they despite their good looks are pains in the asses.

BTW its about a clip of one hot stripper bitch for every dozen or so corn chip fatties.

No offense to the OP but you sound extremely insecure. You started a thread because you're perplexed that women aren't giving you the attention you want. You have to be secure enough and have enough self esteem to approach women yourself...This may or may not be an issue. If not, then the point of starting this thread is a little weird and just seems ego based.

If it's really bothering you that much, then post up some before and after pics and let some of the female members here to evaluate you.

I dunno what my deal is, Im not great looking, if I had to give an description of how I carry myself, eh, kinda angry and not giving a fuck??

OR

Hot ass stripper bitches...and they despite their good looks are pains in the asses.

BTW its about a clip of one hot stripper bitch for every dozen or so corn chip fatties.

HAHAHAH!!! Dude...Fucking Roger that. Big girls and sluts love me, dammit. WTF is that?!? Like because we have muscles, we can handle them or something? Damn!

Well, at least there's the strippers and sluts. That's something, I guess.

I proved my point to a guy i know,he said chics didn't like him.I lent him some nice dress clothes and talked to another buddy who owned a ZR corvette and told him to use 3 or 4 100 dollar bills with 15 one dollar bills inbetween them and took him to a night club we all used to go.
He is uglier than shit on a stick but with classy clothes a fat wallet and a vette chic's flocked him .
He told them he was a self made guy with lots of money(we confirmed it)
He got to pick which chic he wanted and got some primo ass!
Course when they found out he was a counter person at a auto-parts place they where super pissed!
Hell he asked them if thy would be interested in him if he was poor and they told him they just wanted a nice guy who would treat them well! His mess up was telling them the truth because he believed in their hype :rolleyes:

So i guess the girls where just as much of a liar as he was,but point was made !

Now i didn't read but the first page of the three page thread so there may be some similar storys but i seen this fist hand.

Bank and anything after that may benefit girls is important.
Now a real women the whole ball game changes i am just talking about 60% of what i have seen in 25 years!:banghead:

OR

Come on AJ you know your a lady :Dkiller!

I proved my point to a guy i know,he said chics didn't like him.I lent him some nice dress clothes and talked to another buddy who owned a ZR corvette and told him to use 3 or 4 100 dollar bills with 15 one dollar bills inbetween them and took him to a night club we all used to go.
He is uglier than shit on a stick but with classy clothes a fat wallet and a vette chic's flocked him .
Course when they found out he was a counter person at a auto-parts place they where super pissed!
Hell he asked them if thy would be interested in him if he was poor and they told him they just wanted a nice guy who would treat them well! His mess up was telling them the truth because he believed in their hype :rolleyes:

So i guess the girls where just as much of a liar as he was,but point was made !

Now i didn't read but the first page of the three page thread so there may be some similar storys but i seen this fist hand.

Now a real women the whole ball game changes i am just talking about 60% of what i have seen in 25 years!:banghead:

yeah but the women were covered in makeup and wearing padded bra etc..

both defrauded each other lol

Well this proves a lot of things GS. I wont go and say it, but this is the essence of most women...its all about attaining goods.. really shows they are no less shallow then us pig men.

Come on AJ you know your a lady :Dkiller!

Women behave very strangely with me. They really don't know wtf to do with me, for the most part I do get ignored and then boom out of left field some hottie will try and talk me up, usually I'm not prepared and I fuck it up.
Every blue moon though....:a;tion-sm I get to beat something down!

You probably look like a douche?? Just saying..., maybe...., idk I'm married so I dont have to worry about this type of shit...

I kinda do dress like a douche...

Diesel jeans/shirt , nice shoes, Steve cook Haircut,nice Nixon Watch.

No tattoo or Earings ...

Never thought the tread would get so many replys.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
What a dumb thread. What kinda of loser makes a thread about how he is trouble getting women? Absolutely pathetic.

Kind of off topic, but do you know who the horniest women alive are? NURSES. My wife and I were seperated for a few years and during that time I went pussy crazy bc my wife and I married young so I hadn't been with that many women in the past. It's not something I'm proud of, but its part of my past. Not only are nurses horny as fuck, but they will stab each other in the back to get in bed with you. Seriously, one would brag to her friend about what great sex she had with me and then all the sudden that friend would start sweating me out and before I knew it, I was in bed with the friend.

All of them were attracted to the same thing, my CONFIDENCE.
Being a paramedic, I would bring in some really sick people that were fucked up. Instead of going nuts or acting scared, I always handled myself very professional and treated all my patients with confidence. That might sound like a given, but to be honest there are a lot of shitty medics/emts in our line of work that freak out about everything. I take my job very seriously and I study medicine constantly so that's why I have so much confidence. Anyway, this line of work made me a very confident person overall and women LOVE a guy that's in uniform, has smarts, a good personality, and can handle any situation. Girls want to feel secure and how can they feel secure with a guy that has no self confidence? This goes for women of all ages. I was 25 and I was taking girls home anywhere from 20 all the way to 42 (I have a thing for older women :cool: )

Sure, money is important to a lot of women, but I'm telling you, confidence goes a long way. I feel the same way about women, too. When I was out dating, I would only date girls that at least had half a brain. I can't stand chicks that act stupid on purpose or that think its cool to act like an idiot. Even if I knew it was going to be a one night stand I still didn't want to take an idiot home that I knew I couldn't stand.

I don't know what it is, but nurses are super horny.... Super freaky.... 99% of them were really great in bed.... And the best part is that most of them were a lot of fun to hang out with, too. The only thing that I really regret is that a lot them were married which meant they were having affairs with me. I guess if it wasn't me then it would have been someone else, but still I'm not proud of being a home wrecker.

Thank God my wife and I snapped back into our senses and took each other back. She knows about some of the girls that's I was with, but not all of them. She might not have taken me back if she knew about them all. Hahaha

Anyway, if you don't have confidence then you'll never go anywhere. Confidence can overcome money, looks, fancy shit, etc.... I would consider myself a good looking guy, but I'm not rich, I don't have a big ass fancy house, I drive a fairly nice car (Infinite G35), and I'm a father of two kids (which is a turn on to some woman). Women are definitely hard to figure out and we never really will. To be honest, dating sucked really bad in the long run. Being married is much more fun.

Last edited:
What raw33 said. Women can feel intimidated too by looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) is this how your face use to look like babyface

Attachments

• 1506044_699016560135586_680993826713843777_n.jpg
    1506044_699016560135586_680993826713843777_n.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 5,980
Try this dating site.I hear they don't look at your physic:D

Attachments

• tumblr_lhhvblm5ut1qhczq4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lhhvblm5ut1qhczq4o1_500.jpg