over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont understand women

Can't say I can relate. My body gets me womens attention even when i can tell they're intimidated

Try being more friendly and sociable i guess

Hey I'm not trying to pick women up cause I'm married. But just in the conversations I've had with female friends, the leaner I am, the more intimidating I look.

In fact my wife absolutely hates the way I look when I diet.

Hey I'm not trying to pick women up cause I'm married. But just in the conversations I've had with female friends, the leaner I am, the more intimidating I look.

In fact my wife absolutely hates the way I look when I diet.

Snap plus the fact a lot of us look weird when lean with big body n tiny face/head

That sucks. Women don't even know how to talk to me, they get all giggly. I fucking love it. Maybe you are misinterpreting attention with intimidation. Then again, woman are big on faces as well. So, you may just be an ugly chud. Fuckin' chicks man.

FU@KIN LOL

They probably hate you because you claim natty and they're sick of hearing that shit.

Listen my dude

The more good looking you are, the more friendly you have to be. Girls like guys get intimidated by good looks.... and believe it or not they would rather settle with an avg dude than a good looking dude, of course not all of them but women are insecure nowadays , thanks to the media

Women were comfortable around u because u were a fatty now that you are a good looking lean son of a bitch, you must make them feel comfortable first.

I agree with this fully. Its a bit of a paradox, the better looking you are the more women are attracted to you and interested in you but they are inherently less likely to approach you (except for mostly sluts) because they are hard wired to believe you will cheat on them.Now not all women are like that but many are. When I was an average joe I would get the average hoe(just kidding) I would get less looks but more "normal" women. The bigger I got more looks, less approaches but more sluts. I even got used for sex a few times which left me devastated for a few hours. :(

Listen my dude

The more good looking you are, the more friendly you have to be. Girls like guys get intimidated by good looks.... and believe it or not they would rather settle with an avg dude than a good looking dude, of course not all of them but women are insecure nowadays , thanks to the media

Women were comfortable around u because u were a fatty now that you are a good looking lean son of a bitch, you must make them feel comfortable first.

Finally someone who knows what he is talking about, yet no one pays attention to this post.

You have some whacko thoughts going on in your head.

Believe me my friend, he is 100% right. I've seen it happen time and time again. Many attractive females like to play around with guys they are attracted to but end up marrying average-below average guys because they can support them and will always 100% stay faithful. I see a lot of attractive females getting married to these kinds of guys on my Facebook feed every weeks.

post pics, what u looked like before and what u look like now.
and besides, muscles are impressive to other dudes, not to women.
for chicks its like a fetish thing. kinda like really fat chicks are for guys.

5 11 224pounds 10% lifetime natural??

I had to requote myself to applause this guy. He has better stats than Sergei Nubret . he is an inch shorter , a few pounds heavier , and natural . in fact, he is better than a few olympias and natural. I just cant understand why people have to lie even in condition like this.

lol @ 220 pound barrier. nobody is lighter than that on the internet. and everyone hits it natural with a full six pack

Maybe because you are OLDER now.

Ton

30 is not old at all. If anyhthing, a 30 year old attractive man will get approached more often than whe he was younger, as women tend to become more assertive as they get older.

Agree with Sandpig. When I got leaner, a lot of people said I started looking more intimidating. People won't even spark up a conversation with me because they automatically assume my facial expressions and size make me an asshole, rude or anything in between.

I NEVER get compliments from woman, but I get a shitload of compliments from dudes all day. I assume I'm decent looking cause friends have told me I'm being hit on, but I'm pretty fucking oblivious :(. If I smiled a bunch, I'm sure that'd help, but I'm just not the type to wear a smile without a reason.

30 is not old at all. If anyhthing, a 30 year old attractive man will get approached more often than whe he was younger, as women tend to become more assertive as they get older.

You hit this one perfectly! My husband get older, grayer, bigger, and less conscious about how he looks the older he gets. And...he gets hit on by more girls now than he did when he was in his mid-20's.

You should wear more gold...bitches love gold

tumblr_mg6fikgHKD1qk3no8o1_500.jpg

Agree with Sandpig. When I got leaner, a lot of people said I started looking more intimidating. People won't even spark up a conversation with me because they automatically assume my facial expressions and size make me an asshole, rude or anything in between.

I NEVER get compliments from woman, but I get a shitload of compliments from dudes all day. I assume I'm decent looking cause friends have told me I'm being hit on, but I'm pretty fucking oblivious :(. If I smiled a bunch, I'm sure that'd help, but I'm just not the type to wear a smile without a reason.
I've been told I need to smile more too.

Believe me my friend, he is 100% right. I've seen it happen time and time again. Many attractive females like to play around with guys they are attracted to but end up marrying average-below average guys because they can support them and will always 100% stay faithful. I see a lot of attractive females getting married to these kinds of guys on my Facebook feed every weeks.

Yep---most women don't want to marry a man that is better looking than them. They will fuck them, if they are so inclined, but are less likely to marry them. Being insecure by nature, most women want to make damn sure they are better looking than the man they end up with. Not only does this increase the odds that their husband will worship the ground they walk on, but they also believe he will be much less likley to cheat if he thinks the woman he is married to is out of his league.

In their mind, woman want their man to think "I am so damn lucky to be with this girl that I would never do anything to fuck it up". They do NOT want their man to think "I could get laid by women twice as attractive as my wife with ease". ..and the only way to prevent this is by making sure they are more attrractive than their mate.

You see, a huge part of their confidence--and self-worth--comes from their looks. If they are no longer able to play that card, you will quickly come to learn what they really think of themselves. With most of their value wrapped up in their physicality, once that goes, there is very little left to sustain them. They never took the time to develop inner-self-worth...or they never got to the point of believing that a man could actually love them for who they are independent of their looks. Of course, this is not true for all women, but it is for many to varrying degrees.

We see signs of this everywhere. As women start getting into their 30's, almost all become distressed over their aging appearance, to the point where they will invest large amounts of money doing everything they can to maintain their youth and improve overall attractiveness. They are not doing this for themselves, for other women, nor are they doing it to be nice to us (maybe occasionally)--they are doing it because they feel they need to in order to keep us interested in them, whether they realize it or not. I can guarantee that if the world were filled with just women, they wouldn't give a flying fuck about shit like lines and wrinkles, staying in great shape, the latest in fashion, make-up, plastic surgery and breast augmentation, etc. They do all this because they feel it is the only way to maintain value in a man's eyes. It's pretty sad, actually.

Obviously, women are keenly aware of how important looks are to us, as much of what they do is based around that fact. They spend their entire lives catering to what "we" think" about their bodies and faces, but many fail to realize that once we truly love them, while looks will still matter, they are no longer the most important thing.

This entire mind-set is also extremely hypocritical (although innocent), as they demand/desire from us the very thing they are unable or refuse to cultivate in themselves. Namely, self-confidence and strong measure of self-worth that extends beyond appearance. We see evidence of this when we hear a woman say that she finds a man attractive, despite possessing below average looks, and when asked why they find him atractive, they will say it is because of the way he "carries" himself (i.e. projected self-confidence and inner self-worth). They want us to radiate this confidence from within, yet 95% of their confidence and personal value is derived from purely superficial factors.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity