over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont understand women

Hahaha now that is funny as shit! "Not allowed, not allowed, not allowed. Location- Cave. Hahaha awesome.

Lmao I love the fraise at the top

Are you a terrorist with a heart?
I can't see anyone here!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This thread is entertaining as hell....

I dunno what my deal is, Im not great looking, if I had to give an description of how I carry myself, eh, kinda angry and not giving a fuck??
All I can say is I attract two types of women.

Big chubby ones that smell like a week old bag of corn chips.

OR

Hot ass stripper bitches...and they despite their good looks are pains in the asses.

BTW its about a clip of one hot stripper bitch for every dozen or so corn chip fatties.
You are cracking me the hell up. :D

HAHAHAH!!! Dude...Fucking Roger that. Big girls and sluts love me, dammit. WTF is that?!? Like because we have muscles, we can handle them or something? Damn!

Well, at least there's the strippers and sluts. That's something, I guess.
I would literally give up one of my testicles for some strippers or sluts.

Kind of off topic, but do you know who the horniest women alive are? NURSES. My wife and I were seperated for a few years and during that time I went pussy crazy bc my wife and I married young so I hadn't been with that many women in the past. It's not something I'm proud of, but its part of my past. Not only are nurses horny as fuck, but they will stab each other in the back to get in bed with you. Seriously, one would brag to her friend about what great sex she had with me and then all the sudden that friend would start sweating me out and before I knew it, I was in bed with the friend.

All of them were attracted to the same thing, my CONFIDENCE.
Being a paramedic, I would bring in some really sick people that were fucked up. Instead of going nuts or acting scared, I always handled myself very professional and treated all my patients with confidence. That might sound like a given, but to be honest there are a lot of shitty medics/emts in our line of work that freak out about everything. I take my job very seriously and I study medicine constantly so that's why I have so much confidence. Anyway, this line of work made me a very confident person overall and women LOVE a guy that's in uniform, has smarts, a good personality, and can handle any situation. Girls want to feel secure and how can they feel secure with a guy that has no self confidence? This goes for women of all ages. I was 25 and I was taking girls home anywhere from 20 all the way to 42 (I have a thing for older women :cool: )

Sure, money is important to a lot of women, but I'm telling you, confidence goes a long way. I feel the same way about women, too. When I was out dating, I would only date girls that at least had half a brain. I can't stand chicks that act stupid on purpose or that think its cool to act like an idiot. Even if I knew it was going to be a one night stand I still didn't want to take an idiot home that I knew I couldn't stand.

I don't know what it is, but nurses are super horny.... Super freaky.... 99% of them were really great in bed.... And the best part is that most of them were a lot of fun to hang out with, too. The only thing that I really regret is that a lot them were married which meant they were having affairs with me. I guess if it wasn't me then it would have been someone else, but still I'm not proud of being a home wrecker.

Thank God my wife and I snapped back into our senses and took each other back. She knows about some of the girls that's I was with, but not all of them. She might not have taken me back if she knew about them all. Hahaha

Anyway, if you don't have confidence then you'll never go anywhere. Confidence can overcome money, looks, fancy shit, etc.... I would consider myself a good looking guy, but I'm not rich, I don't have a big ass fancy house, I drive a fairly nice car (Infinite G35), and I'm a father of two kids (which is a turn on to some woman). Women are definitely hard to figure out and we never really will. To be honest, dating sucked really bad in the long run. Being married is much more fun.
I guess women like confidence. But I think they like it on a man that they already think is hot. I am very, very confident. Women want nothing to do with me. I think nothing is more important than your face.

Hey OP I can totally relate. Women treat me like I have leprosy. As far as understanding them. I know this much. Don't waste your time. A woman told me not long ago that " we aren't meant to be understood". Very revealing.

Hey OP I can totally relate. Women treat me like I have leprosy. As far as understanding them. I know this much. Don't waste your time. A woman told me not long ago that " we aren't meant to be understood". Very revealing.
You have to game them a bit. I was never much good at this but sometimes the stars aligned.

Interested then aloof or distracted. Over eager is the worst. Maybe pay some woman to act as a crazy ex who still wants you. I got lucky with my wife because i had crazy ex that drove her nuts and drove me nuts to but i think it worked to my advantage.

Helps alot if you put yourself in situations to see the same women over and over. A hobby or group activity, join a club. Introduce yourself immediately to all women you meet, then move on do your thing. Let them do the thinking its what they do.

I always found that the more I tried to understand women, the less often I got laid

loving my new physique

I tell you OP. the first woman, glamorous or not that shows you the prettiest smile you have ever seen, LATCH on to her!! all the make up and beautiful clothes in the world are no match for whats inside a woman. I have always said, the prettiest thing a woman can wear is a smile.

Read stuff on the PUA scene. Learn how to be the guy women want to be with. You're probably Beta as fuck and ladies don't like that.

Be silly/fun.

Smile.

Eloquent.

Open a door for a girl.

Have a big penis.

Don't be overly aggressive trying to get her in the sack.

Bring her coffee to work.

Smile.

Be silly/fun.

Smile. FUCKED ON THAT ONE

Eloquent. FUCKED ON THAT ONE

Open a door for a girl.

Have a big penis.FUCKED ON THAT ONE

Don't be overly aggressive trying to get her in the sack.

Bring her coffee to work.FUCKED ON THAT ONE

Smile.FUCKED ON THAT ONE

How am I doing so far?:mad:

Pretty convinced I have seen the last piece of ass Im ever gonna get and its a distant memory.
I can't put up with them and they don't want shit to do with me.
Pretty much fine with that. Except that whole thing about not getting laid anymore.
Meh its a blade that cuts both ways.

How am I doing so far?:mad:

If you're charming, not bad all. Better than most guys.

Pretty convinced I have seen the last piece of ass Im ever gonna get and its a distant memory.
I can't put up with them and they don't want shit to do with me.
Pretty much fine with that. Except that whole thing about not getting laid anymore.
Meh its a blade that cuts both ways.

Pocket pussies/sex toys for guys are awesome. :)

I got one from a female sex toy dealer as a gift. Makes not dating VERY easy.

IM pretty honest with myself about the situation.

I am fresh out of prison still.
Financially I make ends meet but thats all I can say.
I do not have a clean cut image like so many women seem to desire.
I have very little free time, I work 2 jobs and then train people on the side.
I own two forums that I have to manage an upkeep and then all the other responsibilities that we all have as adults- there's no time left to squeeze in for someone else.

But then I add in the fact that women give me headaches with their drama and bullshit behavior, their irrational, ilogical craziness that I am supposed to put up with?
My life is stressful enough without adding THAT to it.
Not too mention womens completely unrealisitic view of relationships.

At the end of the day ALL that for a piece of tail??
Im sorry but Im convinced there is no 'right' person for me, and if there was I must have missed her years ago.

The fact of the matter is at my age, I might as well be dead when it comes to a sex life.
Hopefully Ill make more money and just get some decent hookers from time to time.

Try not to give up bro, keep your head up and doing what you have to do to get by. Someone will come into your life when the timing is right.

WTF

Im standing at 5foot11

Before i was 215 at 21% Bodyfat tested on 9 point caliper. Pretty Fat.

After years of working out and Refining my diet with VERY CLEAN foods, i ended up a 224 10% Still 5'11, 30 years old.

Liftetime Natural by the way.

Guess what!!!

When i was FAT I got WAY MORE ATTENTION from women.

WTF is this shit.

I lost ALOT of fat, My face has really Leaned up,maybe thats why. Before they would call me Baby Face but now i dont get that anymore.

Some people say i look like a Boxer now but bigger, i got a boxer face.

A thing i noticed is that Before Guys would usually try to tool me, i dont get that anymore.

I got a full head of Hair too, so its not like i look very mean(Bald) . But i think i do look more intimidating because i leaned up.

I removed Milk and Dairy products from my diet and it made HUGE DIFFERENCE in Body appereance.

Whats up with that??? :rolleyes:

I just dont get it.

bro fuck bitches get money. you will spend a life time in the milky way galaxy

men are from mars women are from venus. thats how it is and the space in between is a mystery.

also if you went from chasing hefers because you were fat, its alot harder getting girls above an 8 attractiveness brotha even when your in shape.

benjamine franklin though loves you no matter what you look like!! LMFAO!!!!

Good fuckin luck none of us do and the ones who say they do are lying

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity