over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like most ripped dudes never had to worry about being fat

ATLien

Registered
Is it just me, or does every Instagram fitness dude look shredded and never had to worry about being fat? Endomorphs get fucked. I feel like you see a 20:1 ratio of guys who have always been skinny that got on gear and added solid muscle vs guys who have always been overweight that got ripped.

Please feel free to post before and after pics of fat guys who got ripped vs skinny dudes who put on muscle.

Anyone else feel this way?

Yes I'm fat :banghead:

Genetics bro. It makes you mad, but also helps develop a mindset that's different than those who get it easy. I'm not saying you can outwork great genetics, but the ability to look past your flaws, and work to fix them is far better in the long run, and most certainly carries forward in most aspects of your life.

When somebody tells me: So and so coach is prepping Phil Heath, or Kai Greene, I'm inclined to be less interested than if they tell me that Dante Trudel took Dusty from an average guy in the ranks to a tank on stage, or John Meadows after 6 surgeries that almost killed him made it, and got his pro card...These kinds of things are what impress me the most. People who made the most with the least.

Not only you are fat, you are gonna be single this valentines day....

Makes you appreciate those guys who are naturally endo working hard to get lean and maintain Leanness.

well duuuhhhh.... :banghead:
lol

once someone gets good n fat n stays that way for a bit the skin often looses elasticity and it is really hard to get a nice look.

I have seen people whos skin does get tight again but think they are the minority.

guys who have always been small n skinny n grow into a bigger them get that nice tight skin, which looks much nicer then loose n covered in stretchmarks. lol

I to am Endo. I gain fat easy. I've learned,besides busting my ass in the gym, it's what I consume. Food, whole,real, clean, not processed what ever you call it, works for me. Five to six meals a day. I can stay the same weight or lean down or gain. I also have a physical job so that helps. I'd say eat more clean non processed foods. I have junk every now & then mostly on Saturdays when I'm out shopping & stuff. So yes you can control your body. Well at least I don't have to force feed my ass like some guys struggle to get meals down & gain size.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Last edited:

Getting married in April.

I'm just venting bc I have a female friend that doesn't understand that some guys don't have to worry about getting fat EVER. just blast the tren and lift heavy and get shredded.

lol dam that's harsh ,I hope you don't work for the suicide hotline lol" ya your life is shit so why are you still talking to me on the phone go put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you pussy " :D

Last edited:
ive always been lean, but on my side of the fence i envy guys who can gain weight easily.. i need to eat 7 large meals just to grow, and missing one takes me days to catch back up..

1156.gif

My genetics suck. I bust my was to look and maintain this.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1454368309113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1454368309113.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 563
Most guys in the gym can't follow a strict diet for a long time

Endo, ecto, or whatever it comes down to nutrient partitioning. Some guys are gifted in this area and others struggle. Yes, it seems the ectomorphs have an advantage, but it's not because they are naturally lean, it's that when they force themselves to grow their bodies respond by adding much more lean mass vs body fat.

All of the fancy dietary tools are really make for the rest of us. Ectomorphs don't need to worry about carb cycling, intermittent fasting, etc. They just need to eat a ton off good food and train hard.

They may read my last sentence and think "That's all anyone needs to do -- eat the right food and train hard." Unfortunately that's not entirely true. For some of us It's more like the exact right foods, at the right time, in precisely measured quantities with very little room for mistake.

Plus cardio

Last edited:
thin vs fat

I have seen some heavy set dudes get pretty ripped up but the diet was super strict and the cardio about killed them. Some people just have the genes for it.

thin vs fat

People who lift heavy and hard are hungry and the gear makes you really hungry.

I hope your not asking/wanting sympathy for what you have posted. Your delt with the cards you are given, up to you how you play them or blame them.

Let me guess your 20 something years old?

I hope your not asking/wanting sympathy for what you have posted. Your delt with the cards you are given, up to you how you play them or blame them.

Let me guess your 20 something years old?

whoooa there, pal

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner