over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low sperm and poor motility, feel like a failure

I went through the same as have many, many others. See below.

That said, the one thing you didn’t mention is do you have any other children or evidence of a healthy sperm analysis? I ask because if you were fertile before steroids and didn’t have a medical issue you 100% can get it back. Not only can you…but you will.

The only time I’d seen an issue is for those that has a medical issue pre steroids.

Don’t beat yourself up. Stay focused and keep your head up.
So, no other kids, never tried until now in my 30s. Never had a semen analysis pre, or until recently tbh. There is no history of fertility issues in either one of our families.

So, no other kids, never tried until now in my 30s. Never had a semen analysis pre, or until recently tbh. There is no history of fertility issues in either one of our families.
one thing we know though is ... hcg works , hmg works ...... it WILL work, its just a matter of when
dont be harsh on yourself bro, IT WILL HAPPEN

one thing we know though is ... hcg works , hmg works ...... it WILL work, its just a matter of when
dont be harsh on yourself bro, IT WILL HAPPEN
This! They absolutely will work if there are no other issues.

Looking back, the thing I would have done is been more aggressive with the hmg. That is when my count went through the night of over 150M with great quality.

I'd go with:

wk 1-6 Tamoxifen 20mg/ED
wk 6-8 Tamoxifen 10mg/ED
wk 1-4 HCG 3x week, 500iu
wk 1-4 HMG 3x week 75iu

wk 1-8 Aromain 12.5mg/ED

wk 1-8 Ashwagandha Root Extract 5g/ED
wk 1-8 Ubiquinol 400mg/ED
wk 1-8 D-Aspartic Acid 3g/ED

More possible herbs:

Test again week 10.

More reading:

2023 Study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1471489222001606
I appreciate this a lot. I have clomid, I can keep at 25mg eod. I’d need to get Tamox. I read it’s pointless to use clomid with hcg, but from what I think, hcg is for the Lh, clomid will help with the fsh until I add in hmg. How important is the AI if estro levels are good?

I appreciate this a lot. I have clomid, I can keep at 25mg eod. I’d need to get Tamox. I read it’s pointless to use clomid with hcg, but from what I think, hcg is for the Lh, clomid will help with the fsh until I add in hmg. How important is the AI if estro levels are good?

Elevated estrogen is detrimental to spermatogenesis.

HCG can spike estrogen via intra-testicual testosterone (ITT) aromatase.

Keep Aromasin on hand then, if you can do bloods to check E, then perhaps its not required. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Why not start HMG immediately? What's the reason for waiting and trying to see if only HCG works, taking months. Most of the successful cases used HMG from what I can tell. If it were me I'd start the HMG immediately, what could it hurt?

Some think Proviron could help your chances. I don't know.

I asked about Clomid on HRT but got no answers. Many say SERMs are useless when on exogenous steroids and even HCG, they wouldn't work at all. But my question is if someone here has noticed any testicular activity from Clomid while on cycle, such as increased testicle size or more semen? Dante Doggcrapp used to rec Clomid on his cruise phases and thought it definitely worked even with the cruise testosterone.

Wife pregnant in Jan. Ten years on.

Clomid 25mg eod + 1,000iu hcg 3x a week

iced balls before bed. ate healthier. Took high dose vitamin c, coq10 (ubiq) and l-carnitine. Wear boxers.

Sperm results c. 30m but generally good parameters.

Single results can be fickle. How long did you abstain prior?

seems like i’ve seen a lot of guys (at least 2-3 if memory serves) that have used DIRECT’s hmg and had success conceiving

i’m sure @SOUR DIESEL can give you more info on it

I'll second this

The HMG from Direct works great, better and different than HMG I've gotten from other suppliers

my count was zero. i only took 20 mg nolvadex with now food testojack for 3 month. she was pregnant 6 month later at age of 41

now im no expert, but all the guys i have known thru time that went that route to get the wife pregnant kept a small trt dose with their hcg, clomid etc protocol, i remember John meadows talkin about his issues with getting his wife pregnant on a podcast, he went totally off gear and on pct etc and was off for a year and had 0 luck, so he thought fuck it its not gonna happen so he shot 400mg test c and within 2 weeks his wife was pregnant, he talked with dr. serrano about it and the theory was that him "bathing" his sperm in testosterone made it more "potent" or something to the likes. Everytime i see someone figthing to get their wife pregnant they go off gear totally and try to restart their own production and it usually is a long uphill battle trying to get both things going at the same time. Now some ppl like my self just has weird bodys and have normal sperm production on gear.
Yea on my experience and since success helping other guys I wouldn’t take test at all, LITS OF HCG, it takes roughly 3 months for sperm to mature and one dose of test can reset all of that. I’ve heard people do what you suggest and it go both ways. But all my first hand was zero test UNLESS you have trouble staying hard then it’s 100mg 2 days before you provide sample. That of course is after a looooong run of no exogenous test.

now im no expert, but all the guys i have known thru time that went that route to get the wife pregnant kept a small trt dose with their hcg, clomid etc protocol, i remember John meadows talkin about his issues with getting his wife pregnant on a podcast, he went totally off gear and on pct etc and was off for a year and had 0 luck, so he thought fuck it its not gonna happen so he shot 400mg test c and within 2 weeks his wife was pregnant, he talked with dr. serrano about it and the theory was that him "bathing" his sperm in testosterone made it more "potent" or something to the likes. Everytime i see someone figthing to get their wife pregnant they go off gear totally and try to restart their own production and it usually is a long uphill battle trying to get both things going at the same time. Now some ppl like my self just has weird bodys and have normal sperm production on gear.

I saw Palumbo talking about this. I don't know if it's his theory or not. He said that a "small" dose of testosterone shuts down sperm production but a very "high" test levels gets to the testicles and "bathes" them in testosterone = increased intratesticular testosterone which is important for sperm production. This is supposedly why some sire kids as competing bodybuilders. Maybe exo steroids can improve other sperm parameters as well (if sperm is produced) and low levels are detrimental, I don't know. I mean Proviron is supposed to improve things. Proviron supposedly does not shut you down much while having certain androgenic effects that seem positive for sperm.

Like I said, I would start HMG (with HCG) probably even before testing my sperm, why wait. I certainly wouldn't just try with HCG only, again why wait, I don't think it's dangerous (?)
Except due to cost, but this is something some couples will gladly sink their last pennies in.

One woman gave me an extra vial of pharma HMG she had left over after conceiving. I think it cost almost a thousand bucks in the pharmacy for a vial lol. I took it "just because," to see if it affected testicle size in the short run. It didn't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131