over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low sperm and poor motility, feel like a failure

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I feel like such a failure and ahole to my wife. I’ve been off for 3 years, used for 10ish years competing. We’ve been trying to have a kid for almost a year now. She checks out fine by the OBG. Fertility benefits don’t kick in for a few more months. I’ve been on clomid 25mg eod, dropped down to 12.5mg eod due to sides. Raised my test to 480, good Lh, fsh, estrogen but killed libido, made me very tired and mental fog.

I just started hcg, I planned to do 500iu 3x per week, but after reading, I’m thinking 1000iu 3x per week. Thoughts, suggestions.

Once I can locate a sponsor with hmg, I found one I think, I’ll plan to add that in after a 3 month semen analysis with hcg.

I eat well, good healthy weight, take supps that are suppose to aid in fertility.

Frustration, resentment towards my past decisions have all kicked in with my low counts and poor motility.

The road to having kids can be a long one, just keep grinding and remain positive.

What were your LH, FSH? What is estrogen level?

If you have 480 TT and "good LH and FSH", the news is good. It means you dont have either secondary or primary hypogonadism.

Has your wife also had fertility bloods done? Are you sure the issue is your side?

I'm not sure how it works in the USA, but in the UK IVF is given after a set period trying, although I know it can be expensive.

I feel like such a failure and ahole to my wife. I’ve been off for 3 years, used for 10ish years competing. We’ve been trying to have a kid for almost a year now. She checks out fine by the OBG. Fertility benefits don’t kick in for a few more months. I’ve been on clomid 25mg eod, dropped down to 12.5mg eod due to sides. Raised my test to 480, good Lh, fsh, estrogen but killed libido, made me very tired and mental fog.

I just started hcg, I planned to do 500iu 3x per week, but after reading, I’m thinking 1000iu 3x per week. Thoughts, suggestions.

Once I can locate a sponsor with hmg, I found one I think, I’ll plan to add that in after a 3 month semen analysis with hcg.

I eat well, good healthy weight, take supps that are suppose to aid in fertility.

Frustration, resentment towards my past decisions have all kicked in with my low counts and poor motility.
Yep! Stick with the hcg and I really don’t think 500iu 3x a week is enough. I personally would be taking a whole 5000iu bottle every week if I were trying to get my girl pregnant. That may be over kill though.

I can’t stand clomid! I swear that stuff made me so depressed I felt like killing myself. It may have been because my hormones were trashed, but I’ve never felt like that any other time except on clomid.

For what its worth, I had low count and poor motility when my wife became pregnant seven years ago. I was young and blasting hard. I’m not saying this to brag, I’m trying to give ya some hope… Don’t give up.

HCG @ 500 x3 is a good start, but you can go higher given your objective.

I also planned on going with HMG but didn’t once I got my wife pregnant.

Be systematic. Start with HCG, get some tests, and see where you’re at. If things aren’t going well, I’d go for the HMG.

Patience.

There’s a good chance you already had fertility issues before your use, so don’t be too hard on yourself. Regardless, those issues can be taken care of. And there’s always IVF. Since you have a sperm count (unless it’s very very low) it should be possible.

Up the HCG and find HMG, especially if motility is an issue (DM me as I know a sponsor selling)

I had both issues and got the wife preg in about a year. 7 month only baby girl now. It’s one of the toughest most frustrating things ever, but most of not all gear users can get their numbers up for fertility purposes.

Curiosity how old are you? I'm just wondering, trying to reconcile with my own current situation and experience, if I ever get to a point like this where I really WANT kids. I guess it probably has a lot to do with the partner, and at this point I don't really anticipate that ever resolving positively for me.

I hope you can figure it out and get what you're after.

First off, we all make mistakes, and you really never know for sure if it's all your fault, so do bit your self down. If i could give you some advice it would be to get farm grade HCG and hmg, i have tried a few different sponsors and i haven't had any luck, you know you are on HCG because it gives you a sense of wellbeing and it will raise your sex drive,. Best wishes!

The road to having kids can be a long one, just keep grinding and remain positive.

What were your LH, FSH? What is estrogen level?

If you have 480 TT and "good LH and FSH", the news is good. It means you dont have either secondary or primary hypogonadism.

Has your wife also had fertility bloods done? Are you sure the issue is your side?

I'm not sure how it works in the USA, but in the UK IVF is given after a set period trying, although I know it can be expensive.
Prior to clomid, test was 288, I don’t recall my Lh or Fsh but estrogen was 25ish.

25mg eod of clomid put me at 480s, with an Lh and fsh of 3 and 3.5. Estrogen was around 25ish.

25mg Ed of clomid put me in 650+, Lh, Fsh, and estrogen were roughly the same. But I had horrible sides.

My wife was checked out as being good and fertility benefits for ivf don’t kick in for a few months.

Trying to do what I can do on my end. I have low counts and poor motility.

I’m trying to figure out a good hcg mono therapy dose so I can drop the clomid unless it really has a purpose with hcg.

For what its worth, I had low count and poor motility when my wife became pregnant seven years ago. I was young and blasting hard. I’m not saying this to brag, I’m trying to give ya some hope… Don’t give up.

HCG @ 500 x3 is a good start, but you can go higher given your objective.

I also planned on going with HMG but didn’t once I got my wife pregnant.

Be systematic. Start with HCG, get some tests, and see where you’re at. If things aren’t going well, I’d go for the HMG.

Patience.
That was my plan, start with hcg mono therapy and add hmg if not the response I hope for

My count was zero. Literally none…. Had to use hcg and hmg for 13 months straight before wife was pregnant. Might take time but it does work.

Prior to clomid, test was 288, I don’t recall my Lh or Fsh but estrogen was 25ish.

25mg eod of clomid put me at 480s, with an Lh and fsh of 3 and 3.5. Estrogen was around 25ish.

25mg Ed of clomid put me in 650+, Lh, Fsh, and estrogen were roughly the same. But I had horrible sides.

My wife was checked out as being good and fertility benefits for ivf don’t kick in for a few months.

Trying to do what I can do on my end. I have low counts and poor motility.

I’m trying to figure out a good hcg mono therapy dose so I can drop the clomid unless it really has a purpose with hcg.
If you end up doing IVF, PLEASE get your embryos PGT-a tested. It doesn’t cost a ton and it will raise the chances of success greatly, and also spare you and your wife from unnecessary miscarriages.

seems like i’ve seen a lot of guys (at least 2-3 if memory serves) that have used DIRECT’s hmg and had success conceiving
^^^hey brother ..thank you!!

correct ..we have many guys across several boards that came back to say that they got prego using our HMG/HCG

► search our sponsor threads for those posts

► go over to OLM & look in our sub-forum ..plenty of those reviews there
..& many have "before & after" blood work that completely proves our products

there a guy over there (..i think he may post here too??) @BJJisLIFE is his handle there
..very informed on the topic & protocols

i’m sure @SOUR DIESEL can give you more info on it
^^^ 🤓ok ..ahhhh?? ..more info goes something like this

"MORE INFO" FOR MALE USERS:

1.) use our HMG/HCG

2.) have sex (..with a woman :rolleyes:)

3.) CONGRATULATION YOU'R NOW PREGO 🥳!!

↑ pretty much 😁

I was on longer and have an 18 month old and a pregnant wife. I went caffeine and alcohol free for years along with oceans of vitamins and COQ10+PQQ in handfuls daily. It takes time and tons of nutrients to build healthy motile sperm. Also 50-100 clomid daily and 1,000 iu HCG daily so you haven’t even scratched the pct drugs needed yet.

I'd go with:

wk 1-6 Tamoxifen 20mg/ED
wk 6-8 Tamoxifen 10mg/ED
wk 1-4 HCG 3x week, 500iu
wk 1-4 HMG 3x week 75iu

wk 1-8 Aromain 12.5mg/ED

wk 1-8 Ashwagandha Root Extract 5g/ED
wk 1-8 Ubiquinol 400mg/ED
wk 1-8 D-Aspartic Acid 3g/ED

More possible herbs:

Test again week 10.

More reading:

2023 Study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1471489222001606

now im no expert, but all the guys i have known thru time that went that route to get the wife pregnant kept a small trt dose with their hcg, clomid etc protocol, i remember John meadows talkin about his issues with getting his wife pregnant on a podcast, he went totally off gear and on pct etc and was off for a year and had 0 luck, so he thought fuck it its not gonna happen so he shot 400mg test c and within 2 weeks his wife was pregnant, he talked with dr. serrano about it and the theory was that him "bathing" his sperm in testosterone made it more "potent" or something to the likes. Everytime i see someone figthing to get their wife pregnant they go off gear totally and try to restart their own production and it usually is a long uphill battle trying to get both things going at the same time. Now some ppl like my self just has weird bodys and have normal sperm production on gear.

I went through the same as have many, many others. See below.

That said, the one thing you didn’t mention is do you have any other children or evidence of a healthy sperm analysis? I ask because if you were fertile before steroids and didn’t have a medical issue you 100% can get it back. Not only can you…but you will.

The only time I’d seen an issue is for those that has a medical issue pre steroids.

Don’t beat yourself up. Stay focused and keep your head up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131