over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got a PM

allbeef

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
From an old friend who was worried that his transactions with some of the busted US labs/sources would come back to hurt him.

In my recollection we have never seem customers hurt where all that remained was a transaction/order email in the sources email accounts. First of all, any source that keeps order information beyond about two weeks is an asshole. It should only be kept long enough to assure there were no delivery problems. Secondly an email showing you purchased supps has no validity in court. If you are a celebrity your name will be thrown out in the media. Even one of the raw deal articles stated that they don't go after customers that the focus is sources. However some of the other articles had statements implying that they had tons of customer information they were going through " and this should make some people very uncomfortable" Thats hype meant to scare despite there not being any evidence of customers being hurt from transaction records of a busted source.

There are still some good domestic remailers out there, but many of ou may choose to go international now. My bias is a rental mailbox in a company name. Don't have a problem pack end up at your family home. I also think west coast customs are to big a pain for zipcode starting above 5. But this is from a guy who lives west coast and hasn't handled gear for years. But it was San Francisco Customs that gave me headaches as it was as if they hand sorted every piece of international mail.

Relax and Play Safe!

Allbeef

You're one of the very best out there AB and thank you for all you've done and continue to help with!!

very good common sense advice.. allbeef is a asset in the true sense of the word..;)

I remember the BB.com radiocast with Milos and he said it was only an e-mail asking Dennis if he sould find a particular item that the feds had him. So intent is all they had to prove..

From an old friend who was worried that his transactions with some of the busted US labs/sources would come back to hurt him.

In my recollection we have never seem customers hurt where all that remained was a transaction/order email in the sources email accounts. First of all, any source that keeps order information beyond about two weeks is an asshole. It should only be kept long enough to assure there were no delivery problems. Secondly an email showing you purchased supps has no validity in court. If you are a celebrity your name will be thrown out in the media. Even one of the raw deal articles stated that they don't go after customers that the focus is sources. However some of the other articles had statements implying that they had tons of customer information they were going through " and this should make some people very uncomfortable" Thats hype meant to scare despite there not being any evidence of customers being hurt from transaction records of a busted source.

There are still some good domestic remailers out there, but many of ou may choose to go international now. My bias is a rental mailbox in a company name. Don't have a problem pack end up at your family home. I also think west coast customs are to big a pain for zipcode starting above 5. But this is from a guy who lives west coast and hasn't handled gear for years. But it was San Francisco Customs that gave me headaches as it was as if they hand sorted every piece of international mail.

Relax and Play Safe!

Allbeef

Allbeef has been giving great advice for a very long time. I've never met him (we've communicated for the past 7-8 years) but someday I would like to buy him a beer.

Nico

Allbeef has been giving great advice for a very long time. I've never met him (we've communicated for the past 7-8 years) but someday I would like to buy him a beer.

Nico

I feel the same way Nico. Allbeef has been a dear friend of mine for years and one of the most knowlegdable guys I know.

Relax and Play Safe!

Allbeef
Damn good advise bro!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311