advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF 78 on 5.4iu genotropin... seems I got scammed.

Wouldn't another way to get a clue be to test morning glucose? Cheap and easy. I'm sure it doesn't affect everyone's glucose that much but it seems to be a prretty universal effect that morning glucose goes up at least a little bit.

I have a friend who doubted his GH more than a few times, tried to get his source to buy back batches. I asked him if he tracked his morning glucose off and then on GH. No, he won't do it, he tests his glucose before and 10 minutes after a shot and says his glucose shoots up immediately, if real. One of these fake batches of HG GH he sent to janoshik and it was tested as very pure. That was curious as he said the premixed solution didn't even have a hint of a preservative smell, was just water. But turned out it contained the right amount of GH.

everyone is worried about my mental health lol. I appreciate that. I am in a very good place. I am very happy and content. This was the most stressful thing I had going on so that's not too shabby lol. And I've moved on. Nbd. Shoot is for me. Just a silly thing that I used to make a target. I'm enjoying the process and structure. Maybe I will compete later in the year. Idk. For now I'm happy and enjoying it.

Idk the details of what happened w the GH. Im over it. Started same dose of TP black and already feel it. Pumps when training are noticeable. Low back pump. That's the only thing that's changed. And that's what bothered me about the "pharma"... not only didn't I get noticeable results I got no side effects either. Now I understand maybe it was the tren. Maybe it was degraded. Maybe fake. I don't know. Cris was a dick more than once. No worries. No need to waste any more thought on it

Again, thanks to everyone here for the educational points, experiences, support and messages.
Another variable to think about is that genotropin has 46mg of mannitol included which is a diuretic. This means it will produce less water retention and less side effects at the same dose as gh that doesn't contain mannitol. As the side effects are mostly from the water retention.

Interesting. I just know he pushes his source on his people, and I’ve known multiple people to have issues with his GH so thought I’d ask.
his source is a well liked source here for almost 15 years he's been a sponsor.
I don't know that side of phil, only personally , and he was always cool and polite with me. I helped him with some GI issues during his last comp a few weeks out

I don't know that side of phil, only personally , and he was always cool and polite with me. I helped him with some GI issues during his last comp a few weeks out
Viz? I was t working w Phil and the source wasn't his. I have dealt w Phil's guy w zero issues. This was Cris Edmunds and his source. He pushed the pharma and the source as the be all end all. "Lamborghini of GH" "Game changer" "Morphs physiques". I didn't get Chevy Cavalier results let alone Lamborghini.

But again that's how this situation got started but not the point of this post. Just sharing my results that's why I included my estradiol, thyroid, etc.

Viz? I was t working w Phil and the source wasn't his. I have dealt w Phil's guy w zero issues. This was Cris Edmunds and his source. He pushed the pharma and the source as the be all end all. "Lamborghini of GH" "Game changer" "Morphs physiques". I didn't get Chevy Cavalier results let alone Lamborghini.

But again that's how this situation got started but not the point of this post. Just sharing my results that's why I included my estradiol, thyroid, etc.
yes just sticking up for phil a lot of guys throw salt on him like they do me in my absence during sabbatical.

but I agree you should put this shady mfer on blast. any coach who tries to do that is stupid and has never been to jail or prison first of all. or they would NOT be doing shit in the open. and red flag he will ROLL trust me. all trainers will when hit with football numbers during an interrogation. pretty boys and egofreaks get EATEN UP in there, anywhere in USA for that matter. and he obviously isn't doing that well if he's agenda pushing gear/peptides. never in a million years have I done that out of 100s of clients.

I have nothing against him personally, I’ve never worked with him… but I have multiple friends who have and he made them switch to his source which was NOT on this board. Just sharing their experiences.

yes just sticking up for phil a lot of guys throw salt on him like they do me in my absence during sabbatical.

but I agree you should put this shady mfer on blast. any coach who tries to do that is stupid and has never been to jail or prison first of all. or they would NOT be doing shit in the open. and red flag he will ROLL trust me. all trainers will when hit with football numbers during an interrogation. pretty boys and egofreaks get EATEN UP in there, anywhere in USA for that matter. and he obviously isn't doing that well if he's agenda pushing gear/peptides. never in a million years have I done that out of 100s of clients.

Viz is a good dude. Some of his political posts drive me nuts bc I think it takes away from his coaching and brand. But when we've talked he's always genuine and very smart. He's just got some eclectic ways but don't we all

For peace of mind, i would re-do that GH serum test.

Personally, i do 10 IU or full vial 3 hours or 3 hours 30 mins before blood draw to the deltoid. I usually schedule my quest blood draw or show up 3 hours after injection.

Usually, i see +30 GH serum with 12+ IUs.

If the "genos" were 15 GH serum results after 45 mins, its possible at 3 hours they might peak much higher. (unless i misread the result).

Especially since the TP black and "genos" had similar GH serum results.

Tren and caloric defects and sometimes SERMs and other meds will significantly cut down liver IGF-1 production when taking HGH.
Yep I agree. And it’s crazy a lot of people still believe the myth that igf levels on blood work tells you how good the gh they are taking is. Those levels mean fuck all. I don’t even get them tested any more when doing bloods for gh. My igf levels on blood work while on gh (and yes I’ve used pretty much all top notch gh sources) have never showed out of the normal range but I always got great results everytime I’ve ran it. With that said Gh serum is the only blood work result that will tell you if there is gh in the bottle or not.

Uhhh what?

Uhhh what?
selling steroids is a felony, same penalty as cocaine or meth. any coach or trainer doing this is stupid and clearly has not been incarcerated or the penalty served would deter them from doing something so stupid openly with clients, pretty simple , and in this dudes case he got bunk product, this is problematic and your source will roll on you when he is apprehended . prove me otherwise where this has not been the case where a solid source has done time and nobody else in his operation just him. I can name 10 sources over the last 10 years who have done otherwise.

selling steroids is a felony, same penalty as cocaine or meth. any coach or trainer doing this is stupid and clearly has not been incarcerated or the penalty served would deter them from doing something so stupid openly with clients, pretty simple , and in this dudes case he got bunk product, this is problematic and your source will roll on you when he is apprehended . prove me otherwise where this has not been the case where a solid source has done time and nobody else in his operation just him. I can name 10 sources over the last 10 years who have done otherwise.
This has already been discussed in this thread - and I’m not sticking up for Cris nor do I care about him. But dude isn’t getting a kick back from this. Chances are, he used this sources with muuuultiple clients and himself and it has worked wonders. Then HIS source goes bad. Crisss himself isn’t selling gh from his house lol he’s a well known coach who basically took over MD. He’s not an idiot.

The “what” was more in reference to u somehow referencing everyyy topic back to prison or gangs….evvvery thread and every reply. We get it dude, we get it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws