advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have sum questions and concerns about DENkall?

aphysique

Newbies
Is there any of u guys and or gals that know of DENKALL stuff still in circulation...ran across a bottle of test 400 and its says 30 Ml ???...
Is this even possible its still in circulation or wut...and usaully the botles were 10 ml not 30?>> It's a 10 cc bottle so wussup???;)

Is there any of u guys and or gals that know of DENKALL stuff still in circulation...ran across a bottle of test 400 and its says 30 Ml ???...
Is this even possible its still in circulation or wut...and usaully the botles were 10 ml not 30?>> It's a 10 cc bottle so wussup???;)

so its a 10ml bottle thats got a label on it saying 30ml? Thats kind of a no brainer isnt it????

They did have 30ml products, their Stanzolic for example came in a 30ml. but either way, if you get something that is a clear mislabel then alarm bells should be ringing

the real mexican denkall was shut down years ago during operation gear grinder-there are labs that still use the name denkall on their products -i am not saying the products are bad because i am sure there are many members on here that still use the stuff with great results but if you got some t400 in a 10ml bottle and it says 30ml than more than likely the stuff is fake and contains nothing but oil

so its a 10ml bottle thats got a label on it saying 30ml? Thats kind of a no brainer isnt it????

They did have 30ml products, their Stanzolic for example came in a 30ml. but either way, if you get something that is a clear mislabel then alarm bells should be ringing

if you talking about DK winstrol it is in a smaller bottle but it 30 mls in it . i measured mine out and it came out to 30ml .its a fatter and little taller bottle and filled to top correct .. thats right if you have the same one i got from china man

T400

Denkall... Still got a old bottle of that. expired 5/2003...Amber bottle 10ml with yellow flip-off. Remember that it was painfull stuff....

The real denkall from back in the day was great stuff. The crap being passed around now by chinaman as dk IMO is junk.

holyshit I just bought denkall 400 test and it says 30ml too anu=yone have any experiences with it?? I paid $100 for I keep getting ripped off here first I bought 50mg methanabol and stanobol that were bunk and now this dk test400

the real mexican denkall was shut down years ago during operation gear grinder-there are labs that still use the name denkall on their products -i am not saying the products are bad because i am sure there are many members on here that still use the stuff with great results but if you got some t400 in a 10ml bottle and it says 30ml than more than likely the stuff is fake and contains nothing but oil

if this is true one sponsor is ripping me off bad:mad:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner