advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I know a lot of you guys use garlic for health.. but..

I'll down garlic dipped in honey. It's good. I never knew there was an extract. I once added some to a fruit/ veggy juice and it was hard to handle.

Interesting to hear about it combating MRSA. And yes, MRSA is no joke.

I'll down garlic dipped in honey. It's good. I never knew there was an extract. I once added some to a fruit/ veggy juice and it was hard to handle.

Interesting to hear about it combating MRSA. And yes, MRSA is no joke.

Really?

Just dip a clove in and go for it?

I have used garlic tabs and allicin ones nothing compares to raw garlic IMO!

If I feel a cold coming or am already sick, 2 gloves cut up, 3xaday, let it sit for 5-10min for the allicin to form and take it with some water after a meal and it does make a huge difference!

idk bro, I was about to have a line anchored into my heart to pump vancomycin straight into my bloodstream to fight the MRSA.

the liquid allicin gave me improvement within a week, and the boil was gone within a month. the distributors I buy it from say 1 drop has the potency of approximately 30 cloves or some ridiculous concentration like that.

I doubt a couple cloves of raw garlic could have done that on its own lol. if it was as easy as eating garlic, I doubt so many people would be dying from this stuff.

Just looked at life extension and they have a garlic extract product that contains 10,000ppm allicin... Is that comparable to the product you take?

roast

Just looked at life extension and they have a garlic extract product that contains 10,000ppm allicin... Is that comparable to the product you take?

roast

I have no idea tbh.. I never tried any other brands

if it aint broke, don't fix it ya know?

just harvested a crop of garlic two weeks ago. Love the stuff, sometimes I bathe in it. Never done the pills

what about turmeric? spicing the food with it? is it going to do something for the plaque buildup in arteries?

what about turmeric? spicing the food with it? is it going to do something for the plaque buildup in arteries?

im not sure turmeric as a spice will be tremendously effective. however, look into meriva curcumin and vitamin k2

and walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes everyday - just good for overall health

Don't underestimate turmeric as a spice. Include it into your diet rather than not.

fine then, I have read on about it before so what is it that I should buy the extract? or maybe straight curcumin(not the injectable form)? will be also buying pomegranate seed extract(40% ellagic acid) , quercetin .

I was hoping for an answer like the 2nd previous one above as I really , man I really hate turmeric on my food , just can't stand it

im not sure turmeric as a spice will be tremendously effective. however, look into meriva curcumin and vitamin k2

and walk on a treadmill for 30 minutes everyday - just good for overall health

with regards to tehe K2 what dosage? I am having about 100grams brussel sprouts in a smoothie is that enough? oh and an avocado a day? or should I buy more? - the MK4 menatetrenone one??

with regards to tehe K2 what dosage? I am having about 100grams brussel sprouts in a smoothie is that enough? oh and an avocado a day? or should I buy more? - the MK4 menatetrenone one??

I believe that Meriva curcumin (which is an oral) is reasonably bioavailable. it's what I use, and I believe it's what evan centopani uses

as for k2, you can get MK-4 and MK-7. I believe that MK-7 lasts longer in your system, so it's ideal.

you can also get a mix of the two, but Id recommend at least 200mg of MK-7 a day split into 2 doses

Hey little slice who is your supplier for allicin? do you know where to find the stable version ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hey little slice who is your supplier for allicin? do you know where to find the stable version ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

send me a PM if you wanna know the details bro,

not a sponsor here (lol), so can't post name probably

Alicin is one of the great natural antibiotics, colloidal and/or ionic silver is another if its produced correctly.. Unfortunately often it isnt.
I produce the highest quality & purity colloidal silver you can find and it really does work incredibly well for things like strep throat, infections, burns, etc.
When I first heard about it years ago I thought it must be just another snake oil concoction, but its far from it. Every household should have a bottle.

Anyone ever question why doctors are less and less inclined to prescribe antibiotics, all under the guise of overuse creating super bugs?!
Of course they shouldn't be handed out for every cold and sore throat, but that is not what's created super bugs like mrsa.. The real reason is the 100's of tons dumped into animal feed, and injections every year..
We eat meat that is laced with antibiotics, and this is why we have problems..
Anyone notice the supposed shortage of antibiotics every so often?... Follow the money!
Best to get familiar with anything natural that has the ability to treat infection.

Forgot to mention a friends mother went in for treatment on her varicose veins, came out with mrsa.. Took every combination of antibiotics over the course if 10-11 months and she still had an open sore where shed had her surgery.. Caused illness on top of it, high fevers, headaches, spasms, not to mention her mental state as a result.. I gave her some colloidal silver gel, and an ingestible form I make and in 2 - 2.5 weeks the sore had healed completely.
This one case alone changed the narrow minded opinion of both of her doctors. One of which was against it.
The unfortunate thing is there is a lot of bad colloidal silver on the market. It's produced with what the manufacturers believe to be 99+% silver when in fact it's usually in the 90-92%range.. Leaving room for toxic metals. More to it than just the quality of silver as well.

Anyone with mrsa, needs to try it.

I believe that Meriva curcumin (which is an oral) is reasonably bioavailable. it's what I use, and I believe it's what evan centopani uses

as for k2, you can get MK-4 and MK-7. I believe that MK-7 lasts longer in your system, so it's ideal.

you can also get a mix of the two, but Id recommend at least 200mg of MK-7 a day split into 2 doses

This is correct Evan uses it. Thanks to him I gave it a try . third time lucky . I took 2 bottles of bcm 95 LE brand nothing happened zero effect ( was mainly using it for my left elbow medial side pain which is pretty bad) so I gave up. Then saw evan post similar experience that he didn't have luck with bcm 95 and thera curcu but he found meriva phytosome worked so I thought let's try last one and I started mega dosing. It said on bottle 2 caps a day for better eye joint etc etc care take 4. So I thought fuck it let's mega dose it . 7-8 day mark medial elbow pain gone . finished . I was pressing on the tendon attachment and nothing !!!! Since then I have just ordered my 4 tub of it . delivered yesterday of doc best brand (180 caps ) . I never stop it . always 4 caps a day as actual ingredient is less in it cos the carrier phytosome take a lot of space for bioavailability so to get enough dose I stick to 4 a day .

After trying 3 tuba I had a itch to experiment and last month bought doc best c3 with bioprine which I just finished last week . not impressed. Felt very slight pain come back in medial elbow . price wise both same really. No brainer. so I am back on the 4 th tub of meriva phytosome. Started yesterday

according to the distributors I buy it from (who purchase it from the actual makers in the UK), it's a stabilized, highly, highly-concentrated allicin product.

allicin in and of itself is very unstable. once it is created (by crushing the cloves), it lasts for like.. a few seconds before it dissipates. and you would have to eat an entire bushel of garlic to get a couple drops in terms of equivalent amount of allicin to their product

at least that's what they told me. they have all kinds of information on their website.

the makers of the stuff even wrote a book on it, which I bought (I was skeptical about its power at helping MRSA at first, so I wanted to learn as much as I could).

as for acne, I would go with Accutane before I were to do antibiotics, if I were you.

mostly because the antibiotics (minocycline and tetracycline) did nothing for me, but Accutane took care of it. the allicin just keeps my skin clear since I started aas

Slice mate when u say your source gets it from UK here are u referring to allisure allicin? Check below .

https://www.equilibrauk.com/allisure-allicin-products/

I am about to start next month the below product which has this and has great great reviews...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0..._1_4?colid=2EB262QRN5T0B&coliid=II0EOSD3MCTQA

I will feedback here my experience with it. Never tried it though I have raw garlic in diet in cooking which is not that bio available for alliin so will give it a go and see how I feel.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear