advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I know..ANOTHER cycle critique (2nd cycle)

Analog

Registered
Ok so i know all the experts out there are probably tired of critiquing cycles and are tired of saying "do more research" but i think i have it here..(need some help with the PCT) Anyway i will be starting my 2nd cycle here in a bit and was wondering what you guys thought.
Stats
6'2
185lbs
5-6% BF (very lean)
25yrs old
Ok when i was 23 (i know it may have been to young) but i did my first cycle ever. I ran Test E at 400mgs/week for 12 weeks as a base map. Had no problems during the cycle. Noticeable strength gains, def gain in mass. I kept most of what i gained. 2 years later i am now about to start a second cycle and would like some input.
Before cycle starts i will be getting blood work to look at my (full blood count, liver and kidney functions, FSH, LH,TSH, and cholesterol)
Shots will be left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad, left delt, right delt then repeat.
Here it is
Deca- Weeks 1-10 (300-400mgs/week)
Test E- Weeks 1-10 (500mgs/week)
Test Prop- Weeks 10-12 (100mgs EOD) (to taper down)
Dbol- Weeks 1-3,4? (25mgs first week then 35 2nd week depending how i feel)
PCT
Milk thistle- Everyday
LIV 52- EOD
Anavar- Weeks 12-14
Clomid-50mg Every other day for 2 weeks or 4 days a week for bad problems, then weeks 14-16
Nolva-? Need help here (Not sure when to use due to it lowering igf-1 and GH on progestin like deca does)
(Possibly HCG @ 500-1000iu Every Week)
I realize that PCT is most important and obviously need a bit of critiquing. So whatever you guys think lay it on me.
I really appreciate the help.
ANALOG

Last edited:
Ok so i know all the experts out there are probably tired of critiquing cycles and are tired of saying "do more research" but i think i have it here..(need some help with the PCT) Anyway i will be starting my 2nd cycle here in a bit and was wondering what you guys thought.
Stats
6'2
185lbs
5-6% BF (very lean)
25yrs old
Ok when i was 23 (i know it may have been to young) but i did my first cycle ever. I ran Test E at 400mgs/week for 12 weeks as a base map. Had no problems during the cycle. Noticeable strength gains, def gain in mass. I kept most of what i gained. 2 years later i am now about to start a second cycle and would like some input.
Before cycle starts i will be getting blood work to look at my (full blood count, liver and kidney functions, FSH, LH,TSH, and cholesterol)
Shots will be left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad, left delt, right delt then repeat.
Here it is
PCT
Milk thistle- Everyday
LIV 52- EOD
Anavar- Weeks 12-14
Clomid-50mg Every other day for 2 weeks or 4 days a week for bad problems, then weeks 14-16
Nolva-? Need help here (Not sure when to use due to it lowering igf-1 and GH on progestin like deca does)
I realize that PCT is most important and obviously need a bit of critiquing. So whatever you guys think lay it on me.
ANALOG
Well it looks sane enough. I must say you guys like your orals though. I would possibly leave the oral out and see how you respond to the test/deca. This is a solid combo and as long as diet and training are good then you should see some reasonable gains from this.

well

Stats
6'2
185lbs
5-6% BF (very lean)
25yrs old
Here it is
PCT
Milk thistle- Everyday
LIV 52- EOD
Anavar- Weeks 12-14
ANALOG

It seems that you putted a lot o thought on the configuration of your cycle, THATS THE WAY TO DO IT.

I would personally change a couple of things, start anavar at the week 11 to 12, i would also drop the hcg during cycle and take clomid 50mg EOD during the cycle, also some clen during pct or some slin shots, and then start pct 3 days after your lost shot of test prop:

PCT
weeks 1-2 5000 hcg
week 3 - Clomid first day at 300mg then 100mg ED until the end of the week
weeks 4-6 clomid at 50 mg ED
weeks 3-6 Nolvadex at 40 mg ED
week 7 Nolvadex at 20 mg ED

Hey guys, thanks for the input. Think i am headed into the right direction
Any other input would def be great
Also if my Test E is 250mg/mL then i would need 2 ml to get my needed 500mg dosage. Now with a 3ml syringe is 2ml to much to inject at once?
Or should i do 1ml into the left glute then 1ml into the right glute, then do the deca in the right quad?
Thanks, ANALOG

Last edited:
looks good for your situation

:)

Also if my Test E is 250mg/mL then i would need 2 ml to get my needed 500mg dosage. Now with a 3ml syringe is 2ml to much to inject at once?
Or should i do 1ml into the left glute then 1ml into the right glute, then do the deca in the right quad?

Ok Thanks, so 2ml into left glute of the Test E for a total of 500mgs at once in one muscle group
Then 1.25ml of Deca into the right glute for 400mgs.

I cant imagine that 2ml of test into the Delt is safe....?
I mean when i am rotating sites....
week1 (right glute left glute)
Week2 (right quad left quad)
Week3 (left delt right delt)
week4 (right quad left quad) and so on...

So is 2ml of test into a delt ok to do?
The 1.25ml dosage of the deca into a delt seems easier to swallow......

Last edited:
I would drop the anavar at the end of the cycle. That is going to just supress your natural test production that much longer. Id say juding from your first cycle you really dont need orals at all., I would also not worry about the test prop. Youll not need that since youre using the test e. If youre worried about jump starting things you could stick with an oral in the beginning and thats all youll need. You could also front load the test and or deca during the first week. Id not mess at all with the prop.
Another thing you dont need is all of those injection sites. Using just your glutes would suffice. If you did just glutes you would only have to use each site once per week.Doing that is just fine. The doses you are taking wont take much in volume, and youll be able to accomlish this using less than 3 ccs on the two days youll inject during the week.

I would drop the anavar at the end of the cycle. That is going to just supress your natural test production that much longer. Id say juding from your first cycle you really dont need orals at all., I would also not worry about the test prop. Youll not need that since youre using the test e. If youre worried about jump starting things you could stick with an oral in the beginning and thats all youll need. You could also front load the test and or deca during the first week. Id not mess at all with the prop.
Another thing you dont need is all of those injection sites. Using just your glutes would suffice. If you did just glutes you would only have to use each site once per week.Doing that is just fine. The doses you are taking wont take much in volume, and youll be able to accomlish this using less than 3 ccs on the two days youll inject during the week.

Awesome. Ok so i will drop the prop and anavar. The only reason why i wanted the anavar was to aid in keeping gains. But i think instead i will just stick to eating right (what you should be doing anyways) and I forgets who it was but i think it was Big A's protocol for keeping gains (Ill follow that as should everyone)

See what i was thinking with the injections sites was that when i did my first cycle i felt like my body wasnt really absorbing all of the test. After about 2 weeks i was sort of left with a swollen looking bubble in my glute. Got to the point where i could barely walk. Fearing an infection, i just massaged it everyday and added heat and it went right away. Then no problems there after so im not sure what that bubble was..

So IF i were to have a 10ml vial of deca at 300mg/ml and a 10ml vial of test at 300mg/ml is what you mean by frontloading (you recommend mixing the deca and the test in the same 3ml syringe?) is that the FRONTLOADING you are talking about?
So for the test if im doing 500mg/s a week and the test is 300mg/ml i would need to fill the syringe to 1.25ml? and then if im running the deca at 400mgs/ml and my deca is 300mgs/ml i should fill the syringe to 1.20ml?
Is my math correct there haha. So combined that is 2.45ml in one syringe to inject every week into the left glute first week then right glute 2nd week?
I hope you understand what i am trying to say here...
So basically is it ok to mix the 2 together into the same syringe and inject it all at once?
Thanks again for the help. Just making sure im on the ball before i start.

Front-loading is where you would do 1.5 - 2 X your normal weekly dose. This is usually done to get the levels up in less time.
It is okay to draw up two oil based compounds into the same syringe.
I second the dropping of the prop & var...

Last edited:
Have you thought about splitting your injections into twice weekly? Combine half the test and half the deca in same syringe and inject in left glute, quad, delt, etc. one day,, and the right one the second inject day.

Front-loading is where you would do 1.5 - 2 X your normal weekly dose. This is usually done to get the levels up in less time.
It is okay to draw up two oil based compounds into the same syringe.
I second the dropping of the prop & var...

Yep, this is what I was talking about. I did not check your math on the volumes but im sure you can do that. Its fine to mix 2 oils in the same syringe, just dont go trying to mix oil and water based.
yeah, frontloading is where you take more the first week or two. I would find one week is all I needed. I would do just like quad says, 1.5-2x the dose youre taking the rest of the cycle for the first week. Not doing the math, you might need to pick another site to do that first week if your weekly total in volume goes over 6 ml, since one syringe hold 3ml. I would do quads as the extra site, but stick to glutes the rest of the time rotating between left and right.

Have you thought about splitting your injections into twice weekly? Combine half the test and half the deca in same syringe and inject in left glute, quad, delt, etc. one day,, and the right one the second inject day.

Yeah, do it that way. Make sure to split each drug into 1/2 weekly dose and combine the different compounds into one syringe for 2 weekly inj. this way youre getting it all spread out through out the week and not doing your test all one day and deca on the other.

Yeah, do it that way. Make sure to split each drug into 1/2 weekly dose and combine the different compounds into one syringe for 2 weekly inj. this way youre getting it all spread out through out the week and not doing your test all one day and deca on the other.

So since my dosages are 500mg/week of test and 400mg/week of deca you are saying that.....
Monday
1. Fill syringe with 250mg/ml of Test E
2. Fill same syringe with 200mg/ml of Deca
3. Inject into right glute
then say..
Thursday?
3. Inject into left glute
And do this all throughout the cycle on these dates? What is a good schedule that you suggest?
And as far as front loading the first week you reccommend instead of taking 500mg/ml i should take say 750mg/ml of test? and for the deca instead of taking 400mg/ml a week you recommend 550mg/ml?
Thanks again for the help guys

So since my dosages are 500mg/week of test and 400mg/week of deca you are saying that.....
Monday
3. Inject into right glute
then say..
Thursday?
3. Inject into left glute
And do this all throughout the cycle on these dates? What is a good schedule that you suggest?
And as far as front loading the first week you reccommend instead of taking 500mg/ml i should take say 750mg/ml of test? and for the deca instead of taking 400mg/ml a week you recommend 550mg/ml?
Thanks again for the help guys

I would answer yes to all of your questions. Monday and thursday is what I would do. 2x per week. As far as for how long, I found that going over 10 weeks or so proved to be pointless most of the time. By that length of time youll see your gains slow, sometimes even earlier, and youll find the need to increase dose in order to make more gains. that is when I would probably stop. YOu can see how things go, and if you still are gaining, run it a bit longer say 12 weeks.

I would answer yes to all of your questions. Monday and thursday is what I would do. 2x per week. As far as for how long, I found that going over 10 weeks or so proved to be pointless most of the time. By that length of time youll see your gains slow, sometimes even earlier, and youll find the need to increase dose in order to make more gains. that is when I would probably stop. YOu can see how things go, and if you still are gaining, run it a bit longer say 12 weeks.

Sounds great. I will post some before and after pics as well. I do have one last question...
Is 3ml of oil based solution to much to inject into 1 of the deltoids?

Also, if i were to front load the first week at 750mg of test and 550 of deca should i do all of that into 1 glute or split it up into the left and right?
My main concern is that with all that fluid in my glute by the time i do left quad right quad then left delt right delt, have i allowed my body sufficient time to absorb the oil and allow more room for the next 2x per week shot?
Thanks again

make-sure-you-are-injecting-the-testE-and-deca-TWICE-weekly

half-your-dose-on-monday-and-half-your-dose-on-thursday

this-will-provide-more-stable-levels-and-less-side-effects

best-to-yot!:)

ah-i-see-maldorf-covered-that!

i-need-to-read-the-full-thread-before-responding:eek:

Sounds great. I will post some before and after pics as well. I do have one last question...
Is 3ml of oil based solution to much to inject into 1 of the deltoids?

Also, if i were to front load the first week at 750mg of test and 550 of deca should i do all of that into 1 glute or split it up into the left and right?
My main concern is that with all that fluid in my glute by the time i do left quad right quad then left delt right delt, have i allowed my body sufficient time to absorb the oil and allow more room for the next 2x per week shot?
Thanks again

If your front loading still split your dosages up into two shots(mon and thursday, whatever days you pick just space them out evenly). And since this is your second cycle and size wise your delts may or may not have a lot of mass (3cc's is a lot for some in the delts), I would say use your glutes for the front load week since your cc's are higher. After that the way your describing your cycle, it should be under 2cc's each injection(twice weekly). I personally only use the glutes and rotate sides that way each side gets one injection per week.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear