over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need opinions on this.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been on test for over a year straight. The past few months I have been on 300 mg per week with nothing else. Before that I was on about a gram a week.

I was thinking that since I've been on the test for so long, maybe it would be a good idea to get off test completely for a few months and do a cycle without test. I know going off gear completely would be a good idea too, but I don't see any reason to do that. I don't care about hpta because I never want kids. That's why I just do low dose maintenance periods instead of coming off.

Anyway, I was thinking of doing a tren, dbol, winny cycle for 10 weeks. I want to keep the doses of all three low to avoid liver and kidney strain. I was thinking of doing it like this:

100 mg tren eod
25 mg dbol per day
50 mg winny per day

Or maybe like this instead

100 mg tren eod
25 mg dbol per day first 5 weeks
50 mg winny per day second 5 weeks

Does this sound decent, or would wang shrivel up and die?

yes

your wang will shrivel up and quit on ya.

why no test? why not just switch up the esters your using?

I HAVE DONE 250MGS OF TEST MOST OF THE TIME....

PRESCRIBED .....THEN I RAN OUT...AND DID JUST DBOL FOR 6WEEKS AND HAD NO SEXUAL PROBLEMS. EVERYTHING STILL WORKED.....I AM NO EXPERT....MAYBE YOUR ARE THINKING THE TREN WITH NO TEST MIGHT CAUSE THE WANG PROBLEM?

Well, the reason for no test is that I have been using different esters of it for all this time. I figured I would just quit the test completely for a while to avoid any potential immunity to it. I have read that dbol can keep the sex drive active that's why I chose to put it in the cycle since tren can kill the sex drive. Also, I know that the progesterone/prolactin from the tren is what kills the sex drive. The winny is there to combat the progesterone/prolactin problems by inhibiting bindage of those hormones to the receptors.

I figured that by combining these three drugs I could,
1. Keep up my sex drive (at least somewhat) with the dbol.
2. Decrease the sexual problems from tren with winny.
3. Maybe add a little muscle by using compounds I haven't been on in a long time.
4. Let my body have some time to regain some sensitivity to testosterone.

It's just a theory. If I'm an idiot though, I'd be glad to know.

`

Honestly Ive never had a problem with tren...
Dbol kills my sex drive though... anything over 50mgs my guy turns into Mr.shrinkels

crazy how guys are differant.. dbol is the only thing Ive noticed to affect me like that.

Im just throwin my opinion your way bbj based on my thoughts and experiences and how I would do it... people are differant though and Im deffinatley no expert.

If I was going to come 'clean' for a while.. what I probably would do is
some hgh, igf-r3, maybe a bit of insulin and shitload of food.
Id wing myself off the test and other oils slowly then just use these.

Yeah, tren only bothers my sex drive when I stay on it for months. Last time I took it, I used it for about 4 months straight and on around the third month my sex drive was GONE. I couldn't get a boner at all. GH and igf would be great, but I'm a poor boy. So, I guess I'll just try this and see what happens. Trial and error, that's my way. If the pecker goes limp, that'll teach me. :p

if you're dead set against using test you could toss in some proviron to see if that can combat the fina dick

I like the proviron idea. I think your receptors could just be fried and you could use some time off though. Maybe bridge with some slin and GH and take 3 months off juice and use a heavy recovery plan, like 2tabs clomid ED, 1tab Nolva ED, and a lil hcg here and there (considering you can recover a little or at all). Even if you cant recover, your receptors could probably still use a rest. Just my 2 cents.

i agree your receptors could probably use a break and i dont see why not (especially for muscle gain) use gh and slin and drop the AS for a while?

Well, I'm pretty sure my receptors are fine because even at only 300 mg a week I've been getting leaner and stronger for the entire time. I don't really believe too much in receptor degradation anyway. I believe alternating doses and compounds is a more effective way to combat progressial stagnation than complete time off. Going off completely, even when pct is perfect will still result in a good amount of muscle loss, but the way I do it, I never lose any muscle. I progress continually. The only set backs I get are due to my own laziness, injury, or some other silly shit like that.

I appreciate your oppinions though because that's really all we have to rely on...each other experiences.

HEY BBJ,
personally, the cycle you just wrote is pretty hefty.. at least to me.. i love tren but, 100mgs eod is too high for me.. i start to feel pretty weird at that dose.. i did that same basic cycle years ago at 75mgs eod of tren and 25 of dbol ed and made good gains but, anything over that and i start feeling pissy.. i agree with you that receptors do not downgrade so to speak.. but, being on all the time just gives you the "law of diminishing returns".. at my age, why not be on all the time ? test therapy doses are great at my age.. i have been clean though for many , many months.. no therapy.. no test.. nothing.. and feeling shitty so i do not blame ya for staying at "therapy dosages".. anyway, tren with winny in theory should avoid the death of the wang.. but, i would still have test in their or , like the others said, proviron at the minimum..

when you get off a cycle do you loose muscle or is it more likely size i.e. water, bloat etc.? i dont feel receptors downgrade in anyway but would say they saturate and there is a point when your growth would probably slow way down. some of this sounds like more of a mental addiction with excuses on why you have to stay on. i know its just my opinion and who the hell am i?

Oh no doubt there is a mental addiction in my case :p . I hate coming off, but I hate coming off because I feel worse when I'm off. I lose muscle, not a lot, but I don't want to lose any. I have less energy. I'm weaker. I have less sex drive. Plus, I'm 30 years old and I don't want kids. Why would I come off?

And of course there is a point when your gains slow way down. But, it doesn't matter if you're natural, a person who cycles once a year, or someone who stays on year round. Everyone reaches a point where the gains are harder and harder to get. In my opinion though, staying on all the time when you reach 30 years old keeps the gains coming at a much better rate than cycling as long as you do as I said and switch up the compounds and doses occasionally.

Lats and rAJJIN I think I am going to just have some test handy and if I start having problems I'll add in a low dose of test too.

As for the tren, I've done 150 mg per day for long periods. It doesn't effect my temper at all. The only problem it gives me is acne. I have found though that I respond just as well to much lower doses than I have used in the past, so my high dose days are done. I have gone as high as 2 grams a week, but I know it isn't necessary for me now.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311