over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i think i fucked myself up for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
dont know where else to go with this. having a rough week...
i took L<S>D on friday of last week.. possibly took too much or tab was drenched in it, idk.. tripped insanely hard for several hours, when i was finally able to move around and function i experienced a severe pain in my right groin. upon looking down i saw my intestines spilling out of my body, i had to physically battle them back into my stomach for an hour until i got some help from paramedics. my BP was 210/45 when they got to me.

first- i feel completely detached from reality, i am now an observer to my own existence.
secondly- each day i have been having intense flashbacks to my experience friday, i feel the same pain, and i can see my intestines pouring out. i try to keep it cool because this has happened to me during class and during work. each day i have at least 3-5 intense flashbacks that last about 30-40 minutes each. coming up on a week now and i feel as though no time at all has passed, i have no memory of the past week in its entirety.

do i have PTSD? am i experiencing psychosis?

You need to go see a doctor, possibly a neurologist, not an internet bodybuilding forum.

As a side note, I have zero ability to comprehend why someone would want to even try something that destroys brain cells on contact. You may very well be fucked up for the rest of your life, all for what; A Friday night trip?

???????????????????????????????????????

I have tripped back in the Day, but I have never experienced stuff like that. I know a Girl that took 2 hits and three guys Raped her after she was awarded Prom Queen she runs around Trees and will never be the same. The LSD today is not like it was in the 70's.

You do need a Dr. Just be honest and not paranoid they can't arrest you for a Friday night party.

that sounds like the most awful i've ever heard. i won't even get into how asking how your intestines got out of your body. but, from what i understand, the flash backs you are experiencing should start to become more sporadic as time goes on, hopefull dwindling to virtually nill. however, it may not be a bad idea to seek the help of a psychologist who has experience with chemical dependancy....as they may be able to help you process the trauma you experienced. good luck bro

ok so....

DID YOUR INTESTINES ACTUALLY FALL OUT???
Or was that just a hallucination?
the flashbacks are part of that drugs profile...

You need to just stay the F%!$ away from that stuff!

i saw them spill out of a split in my groin, i watched them spill out and i had to keep pushing them back in, each time i got them all back in and let go for a split second they started to pour out again... i was literally convinced i was dying and came to terms with it.

i made an appt with a psychologist for tomorrow maybe he can figure out wtf i did to myself. as for now i already have had an episode today where my vision clouds over and colors start to pour out of everything, not nearly as cool as it sounds, very unsettling. the time lapses i am experiencing are ridiculous, i no longer have a concept of time in terms of hours/ days.

Last edited:
dont know where else to go with this. having a rough week...
i took L<S>D on friday of last week.. possibly took too much or tab was drenched in it, idk.. tripped insanely hard for several hours, when i was finally able to move around and function i experienced a severe pain in my right groin. upon looking down i saw my intestines spilling out of my body, i had to physically battle them back into my stomach for an hour until i got some help from paramedics. my BP was 210/45 when they got to me.

first- i feel completely detached from reality, i am now an observer to my own existence.
secondly- each day i have been having intense flashbacks to my experience friday, i feel the same pain, and i can see my intestines pouring out. i try to keep it cool because this has happened to me during class and during work. each day i have at least 3-5 intense flashbacks that last about 30-40 minutes each. coming up on a week now and i feel as though no time at all has passed, i have no memory of the past week in its entirety.

do i have PTSD? am i experiencing psychosis?

My advice to you is to immediatley seek help. You do not have PTSD. What you are likely experiencing is residual effects from the LSD. LSD can and has induced permanent psychotic tendancies in patients that I have seen. The dissociative state you are describing is concerning, and you may still be experiencing some psychotic symptoms. I would recommend being evaluated in the ED, or if possible, seeing pyschiatric treatment immediately. A thorough mental status exam should be performed as well as labs, possibly imaging, etc. (it is standard protocol to rule out all medical causes, i.e., psychiatric symptoms secondary to a medical condition, prior to Dx and treatment). I hope this info helps, and best of luck to you!

i saw them spill out of a split in my groin, i watched them spill out and i had to keep pushing them back in, each time i got them all back in and let go for a split second they started to pour out again...

i made an appt with a psychologist for tomorrow maybe he can figure out wtf i did to myself. as for now i already have had an episode today where my vision clouds over and colors start to pour out of everything, not nearly as cool as it sounds, very unsettling.

Try and see a psychiatrist initially (i.e., a medical doctor). You really need to have your physical and mental health status evaluated. You may also require medication to stabilize your current situation. Best of luck to you.

thank you gambel, is there anything i can do in the meantime to lessen the effects that i am feeling? i have a class at 2:50 today and can not afford to miss it, i know i will experience a flashback during this class because it seems whenever i am stressed mentally or physically they occur. they are not visual tracers or light distortion, it is full blown effects. last class i was in i had one and people were commenting on the fact that my eyes became blood red.

Years ago in my teens I had a bad trip on mescaline(I think it was PCP because I know real mesc was really hard to find). Anything I did like alchohol or weed would create a flashback upwards until a year later. Whatever you took, has made an impression on you and could take a while to fade.

I would stay clear of any drug at least 6 months and let whatever it is clear your body. Good luck.

thank you gambel, is there anything i can do in the meantime to lessen the effects that i am feeling? i have a class at 2:50 today and can not afford to miss it, i know i will experience a flashback during this class because it seems whenever i am stressed mentally or physically they occur. they are not visual tracers or light distortion, it is full blown effects. last class i was in i had one and people were commenting on the fact that my eyes became blood red.

Try and avoid any stimulants (caffeine, etc.) and alcohol. Just do whatever you can to relax, and if you begin to have a flashback, try and calmly focus your mind on something else. One technique that might work in lecture is just to focus on the professor and continue to repeat whatever is being said in your mind and visualize what is being described in your mind. This may help prevent your mind from wondering and entering a dissociative state (where you are more apt to have a hallucination). Best of luck.

one other thing, friends of mine would take vitamin c to trigger flashbacks when i was a bit younger. idk if there is any truth to this but they swore by it. possibly avoid large amounts of vitamin c.

saw doc today, said im suffering from psychosis, kinda knew this already as visual hallucinations have not stopped since friday. gave me some med idk wtf this is making me apathetic.

ok so....

Last trip for me was 1983. It came from Georgia Tech Chemistry Lab and was called "triple dip". According to my Chemistry major friend the standard proceedure was to place a drop on the paper tab. This was modified to a triple immersion method with a hang and drip pause between dips into the liquid.

Man it is best to just not do these things. Once or twice is an experiment and can be a mind expanding proposition. But then you get ahold of triple dip and it can warp your senses. My buddy said it burnt his synapsis...
yeah...you could say that.

Hang tough...it's your only option.

Maybe some positive encouragement is that you can still write out your thoughts and concerns on this forum.Your able to communicate whats happening to you.Your words and sentences and clear.I tripped many times back in the late 70's.Some bad,some good.Definatley the advice of the others so seek professional help is what you need.I watched a guy pull his eyeball out of its socket on pcp.So the intestine thisng does not seem out of the ordinary for a bad trip.Hope all works out for you.

little confused and I might be very stupid on this subject. But your intestins were all over the place last friday>? and now you are already all healed up and back in school and walking around no problem? in like 7 days? and again, maybe that is realistic, idk.

anyway, good luck man, everyone talked about hwo they happen less often over time. but from the soudns of it that wont be any time soon.

You trip alone?

It may be very hard for some of you that have never tripped to understand. His story sounds so bizarre, but to him it is happened or happening.

Asteelz I feel very bad for you. I hope you pull through.

Last edited:
thank you man, yea i dont think somebody could understand without knowing the feeling. this is update.
last night was the 2nd worst night of my life. it was one week from my previous disaster and the ENTIRE DAY i was stuck in dejavu. My morning clients both NO-showed me as they did the previous friday. at class the professor asked me to leave early due to me being unsettling to the rest of the class . at 9:00 ish my GF got a call and her mom needed to go to the FUCKING ER!!!!:mad::mad: i SPENT A SECOND FRIDAY IN THE SAME ER!!! they had the same TV show on, i even saw some of the same people. i tripped so hard in that ER and i had to literally re-live it again, i starting taking more of the med i was given with NO AVAIL, ended up taking two too many and passing out shortly after getting home.. my GF would not let me leave when i wanted to, just like last time, making things MUCH worse. she does not know the circumstances surrounding my situation and was ignorant of the fact that me being there last night was a terrible idea, i have developed a deep hatred for her that she could never understand. there were people with fucking pneumonia coughing on me and i flipped the fuck out and left. i feel as though i am stuck in another place, possibly hell, seeing as i have died. nothing has returned to normal since last night, i had to call out of work today because i could not see for almost 2 hours after waking up. i now have complete detachment from myself and people around me. im sitting here typing yet can barely see the computer screen as it is coming at me in waves. around the monitor has gone bright red/purple as have all things i do not directly focus on.

Last edited:
thank you man, yea i dont think somebody could understand without knowing the feeling. this is update.
last night was the 2nd worst night of my life. it was one week from my previous disaster and the ENTIRE DAY i was stuck in dejavu. My morning clients both NO-showed me as they did the previous friday. at class the professor asked me to leave early due to me being unsettling to the rest of the class . at 9:00 ish my GF got a call and her mom needed to go to the FUCKING ER!!!!:mad::mad: i SPENT A SECOND FRIDAY IN THE SAME ER!!! they had the same TV show on, i even saw some of the same people. i tripped so hard in that ER and i had to literally re-live it again, i starting taking more of the med i was given with NO AVAIL, ended up taking two too many and passing out shortly after getting home.. my GF would not let me leave when i wanted to, just like last time, making things MUCH worse. she does not know the circumstances surrounding my situation and was ignorant of the fact that me being there last night was a terrible idea, i have developed a deep hatred for her that she could never understand. there were people with fucking pneumonia coughing on me and i flipped the fuck out and left. i feel as though i am stuck in another place, possibly hell, seeing as i have died. nothing has returned to normal since last night, i had to call out of work today because i could not see for almost 2 hours after waking up. i now have complete detachment from myself and people around me. im sitting here typing yet can barely see the computer screen as it is coming at me in waves. around the monitor has gone bright red/purple as have all things i do not directly focus on.

Actually I do know what you feel like. In 1976 at 16 years old, I smoked hash that was laced with PCP(I didn't know PCP was in it) I had a bad trip that lasted 5 hours(a true nightmare). It effected me for several years. I thought that I was having flashbacks from this drug for years. I found out later it was anxiety attacks and the fear of re-living that bad trip. Kaiser is right, go see someone, you might need counseling. Those kind of drugs can effect your mind permantly, why take the chance. This board can not help you, seek some professional help, like drug and substance abuse counseling.

wow, I'm never trying LSD then. geez, best of luck to you man I feel for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member