over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I fucked up. Need some advice.

pask3r

Registered
So I'm on day 8 of my 5 week PCT.

Today I said fuck it, and before I went to the gym I took .5mg (about 40mg's) of Test Suspension. I've considered the hazards to my health of staying on test, especially at a young age, and I've decided to instead finish this PCT.

My question to you guys is, if I don't take another shot of test (I'll be running creatine, which will supress my want/need/addiction to/for test) would I be able to contine to take my nolva, and finish out this 4-6 week PCT?

Again, I'm only on day eight.

I have been taking Nolva at 40mg's and plan on taking it at 20mg's for 2-3 more weeks.

Thanks guys

Wolfpack

Registered

Today I said fuck it, and before I went to the gym I took .5mg (about 40mg's) of Test Suspension. I've considered the hazards to my health of staying on test, especially at a young age, and I've decided to instead finish this PCT.

My question to you guys is, if I don't take another shot of test (I'll be running creatine, which will supress my want/need/addiction to/for test) would I be able to contine to take my nolva, and finish out this 4-6 week PCT?

I have been taking Nolva at 40mg's and plan on taking it at 20mg's for 2-3 more weeks.

Thanks guys
Do you mean .50mL? And how does creatine suppress your want/need/addiction to test? Addicted to test?

pask3r

Registered
Do you mean .50mL? And how does creatine suppress your want/need/addiction to test? Addicted to test?
Yeah, .5ml, my bad.

Not so much addicted to "test", but addicted to the fact that it can help me put on some serious strength and muscle in a short amount of time, especially because I'm an athlete in my prime right now. The thing is, I'm young, and I'm trying not to be on HRT when I'm 26 years old, for the rest of my life.

Creatine should supress it because during the 6-7 weeks I am off AAS, and on creatine, I will still be getting bigger, stonger, and making progress in the gym. (I KNOW I'm going to quickly loose 5-10lbs once I come off the creatine, BUT once I come off, I'll be back on AAS :) , so it all works out very well)

brutale

Registered
Just extend your pct by a week or two.

I think you may need to do more research friend. Creatine has nothing to do with testosterone, although it may help you keep a bit more muscle.

You can read more about pct in the stickies. HCG is pretty worthwhile.

Thanks guys

pask3r

Registered
Just extend your pct by a week or two.

I think you may need to do more research friend. Creatine has nothing to do with testosterone, although it may help you keep a bit more muscle.

You can read more about pct in the stickies. HCG is pretty worthwhile.

Like I said man.. I'm doing creatine strictly to build muscle/strength.

I know it's nothing like testosterone brotha.

I have about 10 bottles of HCG on hand. I'm doing it at 500iu EW. Should have mentioned that. My balls thank me everyday.

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I would just stop taking nolva and take HCG for another week or two and restart pct.

I'm not a fan of running HCG DURING PCT. I always run it through cycle and just increase dosages a week or two before i end my cycle. Then once i START PCT, switch to Nolva/Clomid whatever your choice is.

Chevytrks

Newbies
I would just stop taking nolva and take HCG for another week or two and restart pct.

I'm not a fan of running HCG DURING PCT. I always run it through cycle and just increase dosages a week or two before i end my cycle. Then once i START PCT, switch to Nolva/Clomid whatever your choice is.
I agree

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter

Thanks guys
Yea, I'm with wolf, I don't get this creatine suppressing some addiction to test issue, it sounds a bit strange. Any how, you took 1/2 cc of test suspension( I guess to feed your addiction), that is 50 mgs , and you are on 8th day of PCT, Suspension has no ester , that means that is going to be out of your system in less than 24 hrs, so I would continue your pct till the end. And please visit the local chapter of TA(Testaholic anonymous), you'll be fine. God bless you. Minister.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmyv1966