kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I'm ready for a hair transplant pic attached....what about gear use?

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How’s the hair looking? Did you buy an actual microneedling device?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
How’s the hair looking? Did you buy an actual microneedling device?

Sure did and it has been going well, been taking weekly pics. Although I completely stopped using everything and anything at all the past few weeks because of a stomach ailment I've been trying to sort out.

Allaboutyou

Newbies
I had a hair transplant, didn't run gear for about 2 years. so I don't have any experience right after the transplant but I would definitely edge on the side of caution for the first year and a half. Allow the follicles to settle and mature

After the two years (timing had nothing to do with the hair surgery) I run pretty much any gear (I want): Test, Masteron, ment, tren, primo, Anadrol proviron (these are my favorite compounds) as long as I run a high dose of RU twice a day my hair has stayed safe I've even been able to recover more hair than I had 2 years after my transplant.

But I use RU religiously, cycle rogaine on and off (due to slight effects it has on skin) and use a ketoconazole shampoo every time I shower.

If you find that a regiment like this doesn't help, from the research that I've done testosterone along finasteride is a good choice, because testosterone by itself isn't too bad but when it converts to dht, where we see more hair problems.

Deca anavar are supposed to be relatively hair safe . I don't like deca because of deca dick and if you run finasteride deca becomes less of a great option.

Surprisingly superdrol is supposed to be hair safe as well (even female safe in low doses). However, in the most recent time I ran it my hair was thinning out daily while I was on it. I say this with a caveat as I do question the quality of the SD that I ran.

From the compounds I've tried Halo (and probably SD) is the only one I won't touch again because of past experiences on hair.

I don't know if anybody else gets this but my head gets itchy when I start to lose hair it's a good barometer if my hair system is working lol
Mpjuice, what dose of RU do you use? Thanks 👍

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
it seems as if there are few or zero compounds that are truly hair safe other than test and that only holds true when used in conjunction with finasteride or dutasteride. Basically, nothing else is completely safe (according to literature and theory).
50mg 2x per day

Allaboutyou

Newbies
@mpjuice Thanks for your reply! Basically my current dose but twice a day instead of once. Did you mix it everyday? I mix 3grams of RU powder in 60ml kirkland minox.

Before your transplant and starting RU, was tren harsh on your hair?

I got a transplant almost 2 years ago, and I want to start steroids again and Tren is great (but wasn't for my hair) hopefully I'll be as lucky as you. Also switched from fin to dutas to prevent hairloss from dht, microneedling, etc

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
@mpjuice Thanks for your reply! Basically my current dose but twice a day instead of once. Did you mix it everyday? I mix 3grams of RU powder in 60ml kirkland minox.

Before your transplant and starting RU, was tren harsh on your hair?

I got a transplant almost 2 years ago, and I want to start steroids again and Tren is great (but wasn't for my hair) hopefully I'll be as lucky as you. Also switched from fin to dutas to prevent hairloss from dht, microneedling, etc
Honestly I don't know if I'll be running tren or ment again cause they're so hard on the hair and my psyche.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrmur