over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long for hair to come back?

For males, hair loss seems to be accepted. At least, they handle it better and females. For females, it can be traumatic. I have suffered major hair loss!!! It started when I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Turns out that is text book symptom. I had a double whammy, several years back I had a hysterectomy which lead to menopause. Loss of hormones cause hair loss in women. Since 2008, I've been trying to get help. I've done a ton of research on this. Turns out that I have male pattern baldness. I inherited it from my dad. My grandfather, dad and brother all have it, and now my nephew is going bald. It may have been a perfect storm for me... thyroid and hormones. I have taken Var and used test, so it may have contributed to it. I wasn't on for very lone.

Once the hair follicle dies, they will never come back. Test converts to DHT; which attaches to hair follicles and causes the follicles to die. This is called male pattern baldness. That is where the hair line on your fore head recessed. Rogaine does help a different pattern where you loss hear on the top of your head and thinning.

Did you know that Protein deficiency causes hair loss? Anesthesia (from surgery) causes hair loss. For women, pregnancy causes hair loss. There are other health issues that contribute to thinning of the hair. You should start with your doctor to determine what is causing your hair loss.

I've been using Nioxin Hair Products (shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatments) for years. I found that they do help. With any hair loss treatment such as Rogaine or Nioxin, you have to say on it or it will start falling out again.

Something that I wished I knew years ago is that doctors can prescribe spironolactone for male pattern baldness. It helps reduce the DHT from attaching to hair follicles. It is used to reduce blood pressure. It's primary use is to reduce high blood pressure. It's a diuretics, so it flushes the DHT out of your system. Major downside is loss of potassium. In Sept I went to a new dermatologist who happens to specializes in hair loss and he up my does of Spironolactone from 50 mgs to 100 mgs.

At this point my only option is hair transplant the receding hairline, so I'm hoping to maintain what hair I have left. My advise to anyone experiencing hair loss, is go get help! Ask and find out what they can do, because if you catch it early, there is a good chance you can stop the loss. Once you start taking a treatment, you can't stop it. It's a lifetime commitment. Yes, there are on legit hair loss clinics like Bosley and Griffen hair loss center in Atlanta (which is now know as Dermatology Associates of Atlanta). Do your homework before going.

I hope this helps!

Castor + a ton of rosemary essential oil hair mask which you’d want to leave in for 2 hours or more . Wash after with pura dor
Shampoo and leave the shampoo in for 5-10 mins.

2-3 x a week do nizoral and also let it sit in your scalp for 5-10 mins

Getting proper blood flow to the scalp, so derma rolling

Can look into added topical saw palmetto and stinging nettle as well

Biotin + keratin supp

I will say and I’ve seen it twice where topical didn’t do much but I have two friends using oral minox low dose and they are gaining back a lot of what they lost. One never uses gear…..he wasn’t that far gone. The one who starting losing hair on his crown stopped harsh compounds and using oral minox and It appears to be a very potent growth agonist.

I've also heard good things about oral minox but what gave me pause on it is that it supposedly causes significantly increased hair growth all over your body. Can either of your friends attest to that?

For males, hair loss seems to be accepted. At least, they handle it better and females. For females, it can be traumatic. I have suffered major hair loss!!! It started when I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Turns out that is text book symptom. I had a double whammy, several years back I had a hysterectomy which lead to menopause. Loss of hormones cause hair loss in women. Since 2008, I've been trying to get help. I've done a ton of research on this. Turns out that I have male pattern baldness. I inherited it from my dad. My grandfather, dad and brother all have it, and now my nephew is going bald. It may have been a perfect storm for me... thyroid and hormones. I have taken Var and used test, so it may have contributed to it. I wasn't on for very lone.

Once the hair follicle dies, they will never come back. Test converts to DHT; which attaches to hair follicles and causes the follicles to die. This is called male pattern baldness. That is where the hair line on your fore head recessed. Rogaine does help a different pattern where you loss hear on the top of your head and thinning.

Did you know that Protein deficiency causes hair loss? Anesthesia (from surgery) causes hair loss. For women, pregnancy causes hair loss. There are other health issues that contribute to thinning of the hair. You should start with your doctor to determine what is causing your hair loss.

I've been using Nioxin Hair Products (shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatments) for years. I found that they do help. With any hair loss treatment such as Rogaine or Nioxin, you have to say on it or it will start falling out again.

Something that I wished I knew years ago is that doctors can prescribe spironolactone for male pattern baldness. It helps reduce the DHT from attaching to hair follicles. It is used to reduce blood pressure. It's primary use is to reduce high blood pressure. It's a diuretics, so it flushes the DHT out of your system. Major downside is loss of potassium. In Sept I went to a new dermatologist who happens to specializes in hair loss and he up my does of Spironolactone from 50 mgs to 100 mgs.

At this point my only option is hair transplant the receding hairline, so I'm hoping to maintain what hair I have left. My advise to anyone experiencing hair loss, is go get help! Ask and find out what they can do, because if you catch it early, there is a good chance you can stop the loss. Once you start taking a treatment, you can't stop it. It's a lifetime commitment. Yes, there are on legit hair loss clinics like Bosley and Griffen hair loss center in Atlanta (which is now know as Dermatology Associates of Atlanta). Do your homework before going.

I hope this helps!
Great summation Sassy. Hope you get back what you are looking for.

There is so much ‘bs’ regarding hair loss and regrowth (probably a multi-billion dollar business, praying on the misinformed) that one has only to look at the bald rich people who have the money to buy back their hair and they are still bald. I can understand not wanting surgery but also to be perfectly transparent, they may not care about being bald, have accepted it and moved on. For women like yourself, while I do not know how you feel, I can understand your options and fully support any decision you make.

I as
I've also heard good things about oral minox but what gave me pause on it is that it supposedly causes significantly increased hair growth all over your body. Can either of your friends attest to that?
After seeing this I asked them and they said only facial hair and head hair grows faster. Also they take 2.5 mg minox a day which is low but it obviously effective

I as

After seeing this I asked them and they said only facial hair and head hair grows faster. Also they take 2.5 mg minox a day which is low but it obviously effective

Thank you for asking, are they getting it scripted?

Great summation Sassy. Hope you get back what you are looking for.

There is so much ‘bs’ regarding hair loss and regrowth (probably a multi-billion dollar business, praying on the misinformed) that one has only to look at the bald rich people who have the money to buy back their hair and they are still bald. I can understand not wanting surgery but also to be perfectly transparent, they may not care about being bald, have accepted it and moved on. For women like yourself, while I do not know how you feel, I can understand your options and fully support any decision you make.

My DH must really love me because he offered to sell his motorcycle to pay for hair transplant. I really appreciate his support. I've accepted the hair loss. Thankfully, I can cover the loss with headbands. Someday I may have to wear a wig. I'll have fun with it... which looks best Dolly Pardon's or Lady Gaga??? 🤪 I do have some really sexy hats!!!! 👒

FYI, Rogaine's active ingredient is minoxidil. 5% for men... when I first tried it, women's version was 2.5%, so I started using men's. Now they recommend 5% for women. When you are looking at hair loss shampoos and conditioners and you are using minoxidill, be sure and check the ingredients so you are not doubling up on it. More isn't always better.

Vitamins that help with hair loss:
Biotin (vitamin B7)
Niacinamide (B3)
Iron
Vitamin C
Vitamin D (Be sure and check your medicine because for the body to absorb the medicine (such as Thyroid medicine: Synthroid or Armour), it will use V-D. You need to add V-D to make sure you are getting enough)
Vitamin E
Zinc

Every guy I know who started balding tried all the shit advertised abs they all said it all total bullshit. Like someone else said, look at all the rich fuckers who are bald. If there was something available that worked they would own it. I think if you lose your hair from aas it will more than likely not come back. Everyone just shaves their heads. If I’m wrong I want to see pictures and see the proof. If no one produces before and after pics abs not from a tv or product advertisement because we all know from the supplement bullshit the before and afters are fabricated. Fortunately I have all my hair and have not lost any from all my years using aas. I don’t believe anything until I see the pictures to prove it.

Every guy I know who started balding tried all the shit advertised abs they all said it all total bullshit. Like someone else said, look at all the rich fuckers who are bald. If there was something available that worked they would own it. I think if you lose your hair from aas it will more than likely not come back. Everyone just shaves their heads. If I’m wrong I want to see pictures and see the proof. If no one produces before and after pics abs not from a tv or product advertisement because we all know from the supplement bullshit the before and afters are fabricated. Fortunately I have all my hair and have not lost any from all my years using aas. I don’t believe anything until I see the pictures to prove it.
One of the best posts yet. We want proof 🙂

If it was actually possible to regrow hair all the millions of shine pots walking around would have regrown it. I have yet to know someone bald or balding that wouldn’t want their hair again after it fell out…….. and in today’s world nothing is a closely guarded secret anymore. If the cat was out of the bag the bald ones would be the first to know about it. I’m calling total bullshit on hair regrowth. I’m
Not talking someone a bit thin spray painting their head or getting plugs or a funny looking wig. Even mike ohearn has plugs or a wig. I’m
Sure he would have regrown it instead of those ridiculous looking wigs he wears he has all the money for it. Come on guys let’s see some real world proof minoxidil works. Old ass technology that failed all the men I know that used it would have surely been outdone by now…..even Derrick on plates more dates said he regrew his but his before and afters don’t look any different to me. Maybe he noticed it but fuck it still looks thin as fuck to me with no actual marked improvement.

I will say and I’ve seen it twice where topical didn’t do much but I have two friends using oral minox low dose and they are gaining back a lot of what they lost. One never uses gear…..he wasn’t that far gone. The one who starting losing hair on his crown stopped harsh compounds and using oral minox and It appears to be a very potent growth agonist.
Do you happen to know their dosage? How long did It take to show results? Are they also on fin/duta/anything else?

I hear you, most of it is bullshit….genetics are genetics. But there are other factors of hairloss which can be combated…..for what it’s worth here are my before and after from throwing the kitchen sink at my hair….

Attachments

• 29BA2CF8-E040-4ABF-8A87-C7F2F3BC8D3D.jpeg
    29BA2CF8-E040-4ABF-8A87-C7F2F3BC8D3D.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 0F1F0F56-007D-4AE9-90AD-7216D9CDB333.jpeg
    0F1F0F56-007D-4AE9-90AD-7216D9CDB333.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 15
I hear you, most of it is bullshit….genetics are genetics. But there are other factors of hairloss which can be combated…..for what it’s worth here are my before and after from throwing the kitchen sink at my hair….

That is a good, not great result. Shoot the front (widows peak, etc.). You can blurr out your face unless you are incredibly good looking 😉

And was it worth it?

That is a good, not great result. Shoot the front (widows peak, etc.). You can blurr out your face unless you are incredibly good looking 😉

And was it worth it?

I don’t really have a “before” for the front because it wasn’t a huge concern, really only the crown was but I have seen improvement there.

Worth it as in the time I put in for the routine? It really wasn’t very much, for a little while I was putting some oils on it before I showered and that was kinda annoying but I didn’t feel it was doing anything so I stopped with that. The rest really isn’t much, a pill every other day, a few dabs of a cream after I shower in the morning and 1ml of a liquid at night on the scalp. I think I’m going to give oral minox a shot here soon.

Mind you at this point it’s pretty much all just buying time until the hair transplant. I will definitely be getting one done here eventually, those Turkish doctors who have infinitely more experience with FUE and at actually reasonable rates do it here now.

Bump for dosage/duration, if you happen to know..

Bump for dosage/duration, if you happen to know..
I’d have to ask. If you are completely bald I wouldn’t expect a miracle but if I was bald I’d probably get a hair transplant. Obviously it’s not cheap but let’s face it, everything cost money in 2022.

I’d have to ask. If you are completely bald I wouldn’t expect a miracle but if I was bald I’d probably get a hair transplant. Obviously it’s not cheap but let’s face it, everything cost money in 2022.

From what the doctor explained to me was that once the hair falls out, the follicles have died and they don't come back. The only option is hair transplant. He referred me to a clinic in Atlanta that specialized in hair transplant. If you decide on a transplant, it's good to do your homework and make sure they are reputable clinic.

This why I wrote the replied about getting help before too much falls out. Even if it's hereditary, there are things that they can do to reduce the loss. With all the advancement in medical technology, a treatment may be right around the corner. My theory is if I can maintain the hair that I have, then maybe something will come along that will work.

From what the doctor explained to me was that once the hair falls out, the follicles have died and they don't come back. The only option is hair transplant. He referred me to a clinic in Atlanta that specialized in hair transplant. If you decide on a transplant, it's good to do your homework and make sure they are reputable clinic.

This why I wrote the replied about getting help before too much falls out. Even if it's hereditary, there are things that they can do to reduce the loss. With all the advancement in medical technology, a treatment may be right around the corner. My theory is if I can maintain the hair that I have, then maybe something will come along that will work.

I especially like the part about getting after it early.

My dermatologist started using Rogian (sp) when he was in med school and when he noticed some hair loss. As a result he has a nice full head of hair. How much that contributed? and how much he would have lost otherwise is anyones guess but starting early, the earlier the better, seems to me to not be a bad thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131