over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long for hair to come back?

When the significant hair loss started, I didn't like people to take photos of me. I always had such thick beautiful hair that it made me sad to see how much I had lost. I have gotten over it and I don't let it get me down any more. So..... go easy on me, I'm feeling ragged and beat up today. Here are some photo. The first one was my hair before it started falling out. The others are of what it looks like now. When I add a headband or hat, it's not so bad. ;)

Bald looks good on guys... Patrick Stewart, Samuel L Jackson, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Terry Crews, etc but not so much on women. 🤣

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4591.jpg
    IMG_4591.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4589.jpg
    IMG_4589.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 21
When the significant hair loss started, I didn't like people to take photos of me. I always had such thick beautiful hair that it made me sad to see how much I had lost. I have gotten over it and I don't let it get me down any more. So..... go easy on me, I'm feeling ragged and beat up today. Here are some photo. The first one was my hair before it started falling out. The others are of what it looks like now. When I add a headband or hat, it's not so bad. ;)

Bald looks good on guys... Patrick Stewart, Samuel L Jackson, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, The Rock, Terry Crews, etc but not so much on women. 🤣

Did AAS play into your hair loss?

Cage

From what the doctor explained to me was that once the hair falls out, the follicles have died and they don't come back. The only option is hair transplant. He referred me to a clinic in Atlanta that specialized in hair transplant. If you decide on a transplant, it's good to do your homework and make sure they are reputable clinic.

This why I wrote the replied about getting help before too much falls out. Even if it's hereditary, there are things that they can do to reduce the loss. With all the advancement in medical technology, a treatment may be right around the corner. My theory is if I can maintain the hair that I have, then maybe something will come along that will work.
I don’t need a transplant…thank God. Luckily I have my hair and I actually have the facial structure to shave my head. I actually did this summer.

Did AAS play into your hair loss?

Cage

No, I wasn't on anything. I think it combination of Hypothyroidism and menopause. I was going to a doctor who claimed to specialize in HRT and thyroid disease. It turned out that he got everything messed up. I kept telling him that things weren't right, and he kept switching my dosages. My general physician referred me to an Endocrinologist that got it all straightened out. It was too late. I had already lost my hair. I didn't find out about the Spironolactone. It blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT. That is something to consider. Spironolactone is a diuretic.

1.5mm derma roller once a week with daily minoxidil helped thicken my hair back up after running test/primo/masteron cycle.

Lots of research done on the derma rolling benefitting hair regrowth.

No, I wasn't on anything. I think it combination of Hypothyroidism and menopause. I was going to a doctor who claimed to specialize in HRT and thyroid disease. It turned out that he got everything messed up. I kept telling him that things weren't right, and he kept switching my dosages. My general physician referred me to an Endocrinologist that got it all straightened out. It was too late. I had already lost my hair. I didn't find out about the Spironolactone. It blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT. That is something to consider. Spironolactone is a diuretic.
Finasteride is another. I wasnt aware that spironolactone did that. I took it for awhile. I take finasteride now for prostate. It really sucks getting old.

From what the doctor explained to me was that once the hair falls out, the follicles have died and they don't come back. The only option is hair transplant. He referred me to a clinic in Atlanta that specialized in hair transplant. If you decide on a transplant, it's good to do your homework and make sure they are reputable clinic.

This why I wrote the replied about getting help before too much falls out. Even if it's hereditary, there are things that they can do to reduce the loss. With all the advancement in medical technology, a treatment may be right around the corner. My theory is if I can maintain the hair that I have, then maybe something will come along that will work.

I’ve kinda been thinking along these same lines as well and why I’ve been doing my best to hold off on a transplant…

Yeah man theres no timeline ..Im still waiting and it was 4 yrs ago my hairline went up .. ..

I would say it depends on how far along your hair loss is. If you had hair pre cycle and 2-3 months its noticeably thinner, you may get a good chunk of it back. If it's been gone for many years you may not be so lucky. I had the same issue creep up on me back in 2020 and was lucky enough to regrow a decent amount of hair, enough to at least cover my head again. My only regret is not starting a hair regime ahead of time, do NOT wait for it to fall the fuck out before taking action. If you run gear, start sooner than later b/c the follicle miniaturization process is slow that you wont even notice it until it's too late. Be proactive about it and prevent it from happening in the first place. All this shit is very cost friendly as well.

Daily hair regime:

Finasteride - 1mg
Minoxidil - 5mg (oral tablet)
Zinc - 50mg
Vitamin D - 5,000iu
Biotin - 10,000mcg
Nizoral Shampoo

As you can see in the photo, 3 months on the products listed above and I was able to get a good amount of hair back on my head. No issues since.

Hair1.jpg

Sorry to hear some smuck doctor did this to you. Wish you the best in your endeavors to correct the damage done if you so chose to go this route!

Cage

Finasteride is another. I wasnt aware that spironolactone did that. I took it for awhile. I take finasteride now for prostate. It really sucks getting old.

Thanks! I'll check into it. I wonder spironolactone works better for females and Finasteride is better for males?

Thanks! I'll check into it. I wonder spironolactone works better for females and Finasteride is better for males?
The thing is, females shouldnt have much testosterone to convert over to DHT. I dont know much about it in women.

I would say it depends on how far along your hair loss is. If you had hair pre cycle and 2-3 months its noticeably thinner, you may get a good chunk of it back. If it's been gone for many years you may not be so lucky. I had the same issue creep up on me back in 2020 and was lucky enough to regrow a decent amount of hair, enough to at least cover my head again. My only regret is not starting a hair regime ahead of time, do NOT wait for it to fall the fuck out before taking action. If you run gear, start sooner than later b/c the follicle miniaturization process is slow that you wont even notice it until it's too late. Be proactive about it and prevent it from happening in the first place. All this shit is very cost friendly as well.

Daily hair regime:

Finasteride - 1mg
Zinc - 50mg
Vitamin D - 5,000iu
Biotin - 10,000mcg
Nizoral Shampoo

As you can see in the photo, 3 months on the products listed above and I was able to get a good amount of hair back on my head. No issues since.

It's awesome that you've been able to regain the hair loss. I'm with you! I've been telling both male and female to not ignore it. You can get help before it's major loss. I've added Niacinamide (form of vitamin B₃) that I've heard also helps with hair growth. I noticed that Nioxin shampoo and conditions have Niacinamide in it. We'll see how it helps.

Were do you get the Mioxidil oral tablets? Is this prescription? I tried Rogaine, but it didn't do anything for me. I'm wondering if oral Mioxidil would help. I guess if it would my dermatologist would have prescribed it too me. He specializes in hair loss. 🤷‍♀️

Daily hair regime:

Finasteride - 1mg
Zinc - 50mg
Vitamin D - 5,000iu
Biotin - 10,000mcg
Nizoral Shampoo

View attachment 152370
You kept on running AAS In those three months?

It's awesome that you've been able to regain the hair loss. I'm with you! I've been telling both male and female to not ignore it. You can get help before it's major loss. I've added Niacinamide (form of vitamin B₃) that I've heard also helps with hair growth. I noticed that Nioxin shampoo and conditions have Niacinamide in it. We'll see how it helps.

Were do you get the Mioxidil oral tablets? Is this prescription? I tried Rogaine, but it didn't do anything for me. I'm wondering if oral Mioxidil would help. I guess if it would my dermatologist would have prescribed it too me. He specializes in hair loss. 🤷‍♀️
Yes the oral minoxidil is prescribed, the doctor specializes in hair. I orig contacted him bc I was considering surgery however he put me on the meds first to see if I could avoid surgery and / or to at least strengthen the hair prior to surgery if thats what i still wanted to do (success of the surgery is only as good as the quality of the hair youre going to be using). After the 3 months I was content with the results and decided hold off on any surgery and just continue with the meds. I have been on them now for 2 years, the hair has filled even further than what is shown in the photo.

The pharmacy compounds the finasteride, minox and bioton all in 1 tablet. Topical rogaine is a total pain in the ass to use and most people give up on using it before it has a chance to work (self included). The oral route is so much easier IMO, just take it with your other supps.

You kept on running AAS In those three months?
Yes absolutely no stoppage. Fast forward 2 years later to today and its even grown in a bit more.

Yes absolutely no stoppage. Fast forward 2 years later to today and its even grown in a bit more.
Do you happen to remember what you were running at the time? Afterwatds you kept on improving even with compounds like Masteron/Tren/winny?
Also, have you seen the IMPRESSIVE results of the latest study on sublinguali Minox at 4mg/day? Beats anything ever seen before.

Yes the oral minoxidil is prescribed, the doctor specializes in hair. I orig contacted him bc I was considering surgery however he put me on the meds first to see if I could avoid surgery and / or to at least strengthen the hair prior to surgery if thats what i still wanted to do (success of the surgery is only as good as the quality of the hair youre going to be using). After the 3 months I was content with the results and decided hold off on any surgery and just continue with the meds. I have been on them now for 2 years, the hair has filled even further than what is shown in the photo.

The pharmacy compounds the finasteride, minox and bioton all in 1 tablet. Topical rogaine is a total pain in the ass to use and most people give up on using it before it has a chance to work (self included). The oral route is so much easier IMO, just take it with your other supps.

That's awesome that you've had such good results. Thanks for the info! Now I'm thinking about asking about the combo. I tried Rogaine for a year and it is a pain in the butt to apply. Most topical scalp treatments make my hair feel stiff and diffult to style. I know it's a girl thing. 🙃

It took 3 months before you started noticing results? I know the anagen phase takes time. Many ppl just like gear expect to start taking a medication and expect to see noticeable results over night. I’ve always wondered why guys are using biotin bc let’s face it, biotin doesn’t do anything unless you’re deficient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131