over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I tried it

aesop said:
This sounded like a good thing to do when I first saw this thread but then I realized that due to how fats and nutrients are absorbed in the small intestine there is no possible way that this cleanse is actually removing gall stones from the gall bladder. The olive oil has no direct path to the interior of the gall bladder. Fatty acids are absorbed via the lymph system then they empty into the thoracic duct making there way to the liver where they can be made into cholesterol or just pass through to the rest of the body where the fatty acids can be stored in adipocytes or oxidized by other cells for energy. The only way fats reach the interior of the gall bladder is to first be made into cholesterol by the liver then go out into circulation and then coming back to liver where the cholesterol is broken down and made into bile which is then stored by the gall bladder. So how in the hell is this cleanse really going to work? It doesn't.

First off I'd like to thank you for posting what I've been too busy/lazy to do.
Its always refreshing to see comments from someone who doesn't have a gross
misunderstanding of the human body.

Last time this popped up I tried to logically explain why this is a nothing more than pseudoscience,
but people still insisted on doing it. But hey, if you want to down some disgusting concoction
and shit olive oil pellets be my guest people.

Armageddon said:
If you don't like it, then don't read it and or pay it any attention. There's thousands of other posts that you can check out. People here are interested and I decided to try it out and I think I should report what I thought and found. That's what vets do around here, sorry.
No need to apologize, in fact my blunt comment probably warrants an apology from me.
But I call B.S. when I see it, which is what I presume you would also do if you thought
someone was passing along inaccurate information. I don't want to see promuscle be a
haven for internet rumors. This is a repository of valuable information for "vet" and "non-vet" alike.

On a side note, now that the theory for why this is B.S. has been established, here is a
small experiment you can do to further disqualify it.
Recommend to every person you know, every person in your family, etc. that they try this.
My hypothesis is that every single person that does will fail to never produce these "gallstones".
Week after week you could run this and you will ALWAYS produce them. Whether it be the stones
or what they call "chaff", which is a form that failed to create a gelatinous substance and is
more liquid than solid. This would lend more to a success rate of 0.999999999. If we were
producing the amount of "stones" that are supposedly being expelled from our bodies by doing this
almost every single person on this planet would have had their gallbladder removed. It's utterly ridiculous.

To further back my stance, if someone, actually anyone, on this board can run this protocol, collect their "stones"
and get them analyzed and show that 99% of them are actual gallstones, I will send you $100.00. How this can
verifiably be done is beyond me, but if you come up with a way the offer stands.

Anyways, back to the grind...

I call bullshit as well

Can someone explain to me how an actual gall stone migrates from the gall bladder to the intestines? How is this physically possible. There is no possible way this can happen. The only thing I can think of is that the bile that is released after such a weird concoction somehow hardens into these "stones" BUT that is only after the bile has already entered your intestines. Therefore I call bullshit on this. No offense Arm, but there is no way this is possible.

Why does it say in the article, not to eat microwaved foods? I dont think there is anyone on this board who doesnt or hasnt used a microwave to heat up their food.

Liphted said:
But hey, if you want to down some disgusting concoction
and shit olive oil pellets be my guest people.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! First off I am up reading this damm forum cause I can't sleep but this sentence made it all the worthwhile to stay up!! LOL....I laughed so hard that I made myself tired...ok back to bed...lol...

2Sick said:
Why does it say in the article, not to eat microwaved foods? I dont think there is anyone on this board who doesnt or hasnt used a microwave to heat up their food.

I think they mean foods like Hungry Man XXL microwave dinners.

I've done about 6 of these; first 5 times, tons of stones; time before last, a few stones; last time, no stones. It's not the olive oil directly pushing out the stones, it's taking in no fat and little protein that causes bile to back up in the gall bladder because very little is released that day. Then you drink the olive oil which causes a ton of bile to be released all at once, flushing the stones out. This is the way I understood it. If there really is no way for something to move from the gallbladder to the intestine then maybe it is bullshit. Doesn't bile travel from the gallbladder to the intestine though? We need a volunteer to taste one of the stones to know for sure if though, I nominate anyone but me.

I don't know how it works or even if it does. I know I tried it and there where stones or whatever it is. I feel better from it. I don't think it's a colon cleanse either, based off of the picks that you see from the companies that offer colon cleanse products. This was like pouring a can of soup out your ass with little green stones in it. There were also what seemed to be like black stones as well, or atleast dark in color and not green. I don't have an answer to whether it's possible or noit, but I do know that I feel alittle better. I was sick when I did this and since then the cold has passed, rather wuickly. I have some doctor friends and I'll talk to him about it later tonight and see what he says about it.
I do ask though, why isn't there a way to pass a gall stone? You can pass kidney stones. I know what that's like as I've had them twice, and no one wants to have those, I promise. I know some of the mechanisms of the but not all of, so until I do some more studing I can't comment on what it maybe. But i'll keep trying to figure it out and keep everyone posted.

Armageddon said:
I don't know how it works or even if it does. I know I tried it and there where stones or whatever it is. I feel better from it. I don't think it's a colon cleanse either, based off of the picks that you see from the companies that offer colon cleanse products. This was like pouring a can of soup out your ass with little green stones in it. There were also what seemed to be like black stones as well, or atleast dark in color and not green. I don't have an answer to whether it's possible or noit, but I do know that I feel alittle better. I was sick when I did this and since then the cold has passed, rather wuickly. I have some doctor friends and I'll talk to him about it later tonight and see what he says about it.
I do ask though, why isn't there a way to pass a gall stone? You can pass kidney stones. I know what that's like as I've had them twice, and no one wants to have those, I promise. I know some of the mechanisms of the but not all of, so until I do some more studing I can't comment on what it maybe. But i'll keep trying to figure it out and keep everyone posted.

Its not that you can't pass gallstones it just damn near impossible unless they are very small. Have you had a kidney stone? I haven't but my dad has they hurt like hell and they have to be extremely small if you have a chance to pass them.. In very plane terms, if the stone is bigger than the tube how in the hell will you pass it. I also don't hear anyone mentioning intense pain which would accompany passing so many stones.

Check this article out. Sorry you have to cut and paste
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_mOISW/is_268/ai_n15795429.

Anyone convinced yet. I will try to find the whole article when I can.

there's an easy way to solve this, with as many people as there are on this board I'm sure someone knows someone who's had their gallbladder removed, have that person do the cleanse

passing a stone through your penis and passing a stone through your intestines are two seperate things, the reason for the pain with the kidney stone is the shape and texture, it is like shoving a large piece of glass through a garden hose. it scrapes the lining all the way from your kidneys to your bladder(where hopefully it breaks up) and if it dosent break up then you get the pleasure of pissing it out your dick... the gallstones are different in shape and texture (hence the lack of pain) and much smaller than your colon and and intestines, so they pass with relative ease.. any one that has done the gallbladder cleanse and passed a kidney stone can see the difference in shape and size in relation to what tube they came out off..

9:30pm just chugged a cup of olive oil(that really deep green kind) and chased it with lemon juice(freshly squeezed)and now I feel kind of bogus.Just looking at what I got left to finish is making me feel like crud. Like looking at whiskey after a night of partaking into the wee hours Anyway, my inards are all lubed up and I aint having no rocks freeloading a long haul in MY gallbladder. The morning should be interesting.

From "Renew Your Life" an EXCELLENT book on detoxification by Brenda Watson N.D., C.T. This book is so amazing. It goes through every organ and how to cleanse. I highly recommend to all bros on this forum. anyway there is a section on liver/ gullbladder cleanse. some excerpts:

" Many people attest to the effects of a liver/ gallbladder flush even though there is little evedence to support what is actually happeneing after the flush when green pea sized masses appear after bowel eliminations. I have seen this many times in a colon hydrotherapy treatment after a flush."

and:

"according to Leonard Smith M.D.,THERE ARE AT LEAST A FEW CASES OF PATIENTS SHOWING CLEARANCE OF GALLSTONES ON THEIR GALLBLADDER ULTRASOUND FOLLOWING A FLUSH SUCH AS DESCRIBED ABOVE ( they detailed a cleanse similar to the one listed in the thread) while stones are sometimes actually found in the feces , it is possible to mistake pieces of fecal matter for stones. DR. Smith cautions THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO FLUSH THE GALLSTONES OUT OF THE GALLBLADDER INTO THE COMMON BILE DUCT WHERE THEY COULD BECOME LODGED REQUIRING ENDOSCOPIC OR SURGICAL INTERVENTION."

THESE CLEANSES ARE NO JOKE. DONT DOUBT THIER EFFECTVENESS.

2 schools of thought here in this thread.
1 is from people telling us that this is bogus and it can't be done based on knowledge of the human body anatomy, metabolism, et all.
the other is from those who actually tried it and it made them feel better et all.

Is it placebo effect??-or is the effect from the flushing of the intestines what they are feeling and not ridding them selves of stones?
not really sure here either but since people are getting relief from it and it's not harmful per say to the body, I say why not try it? ;)

km2000 said:
passing a stone through your penis and passing a stone through your intestines are two seperate things, the reason for the pain with the kidney stone is the shape and texture, it is like shoving a large piece of glass through a garden hose. it scrapes the lining all the way from your kidneys to your bladder(where hopefully it breaks up) and if it dosent break up then you get the pleasure of pissing it out your dick... the gallstones are different in shape and texture (hence the lack of pain) and much smaller than your colon and and intestines, so they pass with relative ease.. any one that has done the gallbladder cleanse and passed a kidney stone can see the difference in shape and size in relation to what tube they came out off..

Sorry bro passing a gall stone through your bile ducts is very comparable to passing a stone from your kidney into the ureter. In both case your are trying to push a jagged crystalline structure through a small tube. The tube I was reffering to is not your intestine, it is the tubes or ducts that the stone must first pass through in order to get to the small intestine.

I got the following from wikipedia:

A main symptom of gallstones is commonly referred to as a gallstone "attack", in which a person will experience intense pain in the upper abdominal region that steadily increases for approximately thirty minutes to several hours. A victim may also encounter pain in the back, ordinarily between the shoulder blades, or pain under the right shoulder. In some cases, the pain develops in the lower region of the stomach, nearer to the pelvis, but this is less common.[citation needed] Nausea and vomiting may occur.

These attacks are intensely painful, similar to that of a kidneystone attack

So if you are passing gall stones bigger than 2-4mm you will most likely experience intense pain similar to a kidney stone. Bro the cleanse doesnt actually cleanse your gall bladder of gallstones. It may have some benefit for a gallbladder/liver flush but it does not actually remove gallstones. Read that article.

Last edited:
aesop said:
Sorry bro passing a gall stone through your bile ducts is very comparable to passing a stone from your kidney into the ureter. In both case your are trying to push a jagged crystalline structure through a small tube. The tube I was reffering to is not your intestine, it is the tubes or ducts that the stone must first pass through in order to get to the small intestine.

I got the following from wikipedia:

So if you are passing gall stones bigger than 2-4mm you will most likely experience intense pain similar to a kidney stone. Bro the cleanse doesnt actually cleanse your gall bladder of gallstones. It may have some benefit for a gallbladder/liver flush but it does not actually remove gallstones. Read that article.
There is proof that this works. Gallbladder ultrasounds were taken before and after these flushes. The ultrasounds showed removal of stones.

palehorse51 said:
There is proof that this works. Gallbladder ultrasounds were taken before and after these flushes. The ultrasounds showed removal of stones.

You are quoting a few cases. That is fine it may work for 2% of people with gall stones that are small enough to pass. How the hell do explain that 99% of people on this bogus snake oil cleanse are claimed to pass gall stones. It is complete bull shit and not backed by basic human physiology. The "stones" that people catch are olive oil, bile, and lemon juice.

The gallbladder flush may have some benefits but the main one is definitely not passing gall stones.

The gallstone cure that wasn't
Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, Nov, 2005 by Alan R. Gaby

A 40-year-old woman with multiple 1- to 2-mm gallstones documented by ultrasound underwent a "liver cleansing" regimen at the advice of an herbalist. The regimen consisted of free intake of apple and vegetable juice until 6 p.m., but no food, followed by consumption of 600 ml of olive oil and 300 ml of lemon juice over several hours. Early the next morning, multiple semi-solid green "stones" were passed per rectum. Analysis of the stones revealed that they contained no cholesterol, bilirubin, or calcium, but were made up of 75% fatty acids. Experimentation revealed that mixing equal volumes of oleic acid (the main component of olive oil) and lemon juice produced semi-solid white balls after the addition of a small amount of potassium hydroxide. The authors concluded that the green "stones" passed by this woman resulted from the action of gastric lipases on the triglycerides that make up olive oil, yielding long-chain carboxylic acids (mainly oleic acid). This process was followed by saponification into large insoluble micelles of potassium carboxylates (lemon juice contains a high concentration of potassium) or "soap stones." The cholesterol stones observed on ultrasound were removed surgically.

Comment: Variations of the regimen described above are frequently mentioned by herbalists and nutritionists as a method of promoting the passage of gallstones. Some patients claim to have passed numerous gallstones after undergoing a "gallbladder flush" similar to this one. None of the patients, however, had their "stones" analyzed, and none had before-and-after gallbladder sonograms to document the passage of gallstones. Thus, it appears that most or all of these patients were merely passing "soap stones." The gallbladder flush may not be entirely worthless, however; there is one case report in which treatment with olive oil and lemon juice resulted in the passage of numerous gallstones, as demonstrated by ultrasound examination (Br J Surg 1992;79:168).

how would we account for the lesser amount of stones after 5 flushes if the same ingredients are being used to make the "gallstones"?

the info you posted on the gallstone being tested was done on one person! and the article at the end states that there was a case where the lemon juice and olive oil worked... stating that it ony works for 2% is a little harsh.....

give it a try and see how you feel, make your own conclusion..

almost any doc is going to write up some bogus shit on how it is fake stones being passed, they make their living off of removing and treating things like this, they have a biased opinion i would think... if there was a study that actually tested the stones being passed (I doubt any one would fund such a thing though for obvios reasons $) and had an analaysis on the actual stone showing exactly what and in what quanitys was in there it would carry lot of weight...

my buddy that turned me on to this has some more info on it, i will try to retrive it and post it up, I think I remember him saying his mom or sis was told she must have the gallbladder removed and did the cleanse soon after leaving the doc, and went to be checked up short while later and was told the problem no longer exsisted...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws