over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i want to get fat!

omegachewy

Registered
No not really. but how the hell do the pros get so bloated and huge in the offseason?! I did my damnedest to eat everything i could and still got now where near as chunky as them. am i missing something? I want to put REAL size on after nationals, but im clearly doing something wrong.

leepriestinterviewpics1dbig.jpg

P1012153ok.jpg

**broken link removed**

p.s i know there is a difference between getting huge and getting fat, but theres no doubting that the guys who get nasty looking in the offseason make the biggest gains.

HIRE SHELBY STARNES for your nutrition and John Meadows for your training and ya got the winning combo.....Ya won't get fat just HUGE!

obviously fried chicken works for lee, re: the picture

HIRE SHELBY STARNES for your nutrition and John Meadows for your training and ya got the winning combo.....Ya won't get fat just HUGE!

id love to, but i dont have that cash. teen workin two min wage jobs. barely have money for food, gear, and supps.

LOL the more i eat, it seems the faster my metabolism gets. I never go above 13% no matter how shitty i eat.
Maybe your not eating as much as you think. Have more Protein shakes with EVOO in them.

Well eat tons of white rice EVOO and Coconut oil will give you a lot of calories. Eat chicken as well if you are broke chicken is not expensive also some good whole eggs.

other than evoo being fat so lots of calories, why are yall fans of it. bc of added health benifits? cholesterol and what not.

I don't think we are on the same page here. When I eat cake... I eat the whole thing

haha! jesus. id like to be able to use my insulin receptors one day! unless youre using like 5g metaformin!

You know how whenever you buy food, if it's in a box or container it will usually says "Servings per container: 8" or some other number? Well, start pretending like the serving per container is 1. And you must eat a full serving of everything ;)

lol yeah, but you know the pros are doing more than just food. theyre not solid fat. you can see all the water weight they carry.

Shit load of carbs.... 800-1000g of carbs is what makes me large. 20lbs in 4 weeks easy

LOL the more i eat, it seems the faster my metabolism gets. I never go above 13% no matter how shitty i eat.

I'm the opposite! I can walk through the grocery store and gain 2lbs. I would suggest lots of meat loaf, milk and choc Rice Krispie cereal.

Anyone know who the guy is in the second pic?

Last edited:
If you are not putting on quality weight it is not worth carrying around.

i've been using lots of mac n cheese this offseason (i go light on the butter though). Makes eating tons of carbs / calories easy. Dirt cheap too.

Lee is a fatshit in that pic but Evan and Roelly aren't.

These guys have a shitload of muscle. Once they fill back out with water and their carbs with slin they just fuggin explode.

You're used to seeing them with sucked in faces and having a shitload of lean, dense, dry ass muscle during contests where it's all about condition and striated glutes, feathered pecs and quads. Yet these guys are still huge as fuck having being dehydrated to hell.

Big difference being "big" in a real world sense (being muscular but being 15%-25% fat). And these guys will tell you online that they are around 12% ROFL. And then being "big" in a bodybuilder sense. To me, a bodybuilder never lets himself get fat.

Big difference between being carbed up, holding water and slightly bloated but still lean vs being actually fat.

I'm the opposite! I can walk through the grocery store and gain 2lbs. I would suggest lots of meat loaf, milk and choc Rice Krispie cereal.

Anyone know who the guy is in the second pic?

Second pic looks like Evan centopani

&...I'm the same way, super fast metabolism, hard to gain weight. The giant 12lb bags of ON "serious mass" have finally been the difference for me. I've gone to the point of literally just eating anything & everything, and I work from home, so lots of time to eat...but still not adding weight at the rate I wanted. I'd tried a lot of different gainers before but they either taste bad, don't mix, or are like powdered laxatives (defeating the purpose). The ON stuff has been the missing link this off season! 3-4 of them a day, at 1250 cals per shake, I finally got the scale to get moving again!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws