advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro sassan heirati explains why it’s okay to get FAT and eat HUGE in the off-season

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
My great difficulty is that I cannot gain mass without a calorie surplus, and I cannot maintain a calorie surplus for a prolonged period of time without getting a little fat. So the issue for me becomes whether to do several bulk/ cuts during the year (knowing that I won’t likely grow during the cuts) or just suck it up, bulk for nine months, get fat, and then cut, lose a bunch of size, and peak for the last three months.

What do you guys do? I am not one of these guys who can stay lean all year and grow off of chicken and broccoli. Those people, to me, are the genetic freaks, eh?
utilize gh so you get less fat, do hard mini cuts w dnp for no more than two weeks per cut

this is what works for me anyway

utilize gh so you get less fat, do hard mini cuts w dnp for no more than two weeks per cut

this is what works for me anyway

Just wrapped up my first DNP run yesterday (last pill anyway so still built in system). I have a 6 month run coming up that's geared toward rebuilding some strength (plenty of margin to add some muscle too). Around mid-point I'm going to do exactly this mini-cut idea of yours (maybe a tad longer at lower dosage) as I'll also get a good anabolic rebound and insulin resensitization. Current plans anyway.

On the main topic - I seem to require fewer cals than most. Maybe some genetic and some muscle memory but I gain weight (and fat if I'm not careful) fast and struggle to break below 230. I can be 275 in a couple months if I just allow myself to eat unrestricted (maybe that's 3500 cals a day - not exactly sure as unrestricted I don't count other than sufficient protein). Is both good and bad but one reason I still keep "bigger" sized clothes as my normal pants can't get over my thighs at that weight. Almost like a girl with my multiple sizes lol!

Just wrapped up my first DNP run yesterday (last pill anyway so still built in system). I have a 6 month run coming up that's geared toward rebuilding some strength (plenty of margin to add some muscle too). Around mid-point I'm going to do exactly this mini-cut idea of yours (maybe a tad longer at lower dosage) as I'll also get a good anabolic rebound and insulin resensitization. Current plans anyway.

On the main topic - I seem to require fewer cals than most. Maybe some genetic and some muscle memory but I gain weight (and fat if I'm not careful) fast and struggle to break below 230. I can be 275 in a couple months if I just allow myself to eat unrestricted (maybe that's 3500 cals a day - not exactly sure as unrestricted I don't count other than sufficient protein). Is both good and bad but one reason I still keep "bigger" sized clothes as my normal pants can't get over my thighs at that weight. Almost like a girl with my multiple sizes lol!
I can’t go longer than two weeks because I do keto with the dnp, so by the end of the first week i’m already fucking over it.

the first day i do 2x 200mg split dosed to get the dnp spiked right away, since the best guess at half life that i’ve found is 36hrs

funny you say that about the clothes. I look at stuff i used to wear daily about a yr ago, and I haven’t gotten THAT much bigger, but i’m like how tf did i even wear this

I can’t go longer than two weeks because I do keto with the dnp, so by the end of the first week i’m already fucking over it.

the first day i do 2x 200mg split dosed to get the dnp spiked right away, since the best guess at half life that i’ve found is 36hrs

funny you say that about the clothes. I look at stuff i used to wear daily about a yr ago, and I haven’t gotten THAT much bigger, but i’m like how tf did i even wear this

I'm not strict keto but definitely low carbs all the time (lowers water and keeps blood pressure and inflammation I get in check). I like these ideas esp front loading as I'd rather not take 3-4 weeks. Two is perfect. Appreciate it!

I like Sas but would never follow his advice.
He has fallen off the BBing train several times and gotten fat only to has his motivation kick back in again. Insane genetics and love hid in shape look, but the old “I’ll turn it on when I need to” approach isn’t me or anything I believe in. Lee Priest also turned into a fat fuck…but only he could turn it around. I would never listen to advice from the generic elite.

Exactly.

It's like taking diet advice from Ronnie Coleman. Yeah you can cover everything in sugary sauce and those 150g protein shakes are easy on the stomach :D

Nothing to do with Sas but just in general. There are some guys who are genetic elites but they are also known for being able to grow lean and they have "super metabolisms" and none of that is untrue. Although sometimes you hear that then you find out they are using tren all off season, taking 10-20iu HGH, taking t3/t4 all year etc etc. I remember Nathan DeAsha going on about his metabolism all the time years ago and it's just his genetics and that's why he stays fairly lean in the offseason and again none of that is untrue. However he suddenly mentioned in a podcast he had been on at least 400mg (I think it was 400mg) of tren per week for years non stop and he never went off it ever. A lot of guys do shit like that. There are guys telling people they find it easy to stay lean whilst high dosing t3 with huge amounts of AAS and never coming off blast doses.

I would consider myself to have shit genetics for bodybuilding as in competing but I am naturally lean and have a fast metabolism so for looking athletic on a beach I am good. The term "ectomorphic" could be used and for me if I combine high fats with higher carbs I get fat and fast. Whenever I do daily granola (I love the taste) I do great for a short time then it's downhill from there. Now if I was on 400mg tren the entire time and maybe I could throw in some t3 etc then sure that could be different. Even so I don't do good with higher fats with carbs even if calories are similar to doing very high carbs. My digestion usually takes a hit and I always end up more bloated and thick waisted within a few weeks/months.

Exactly.

It's like taking diet advice from Ronnie Coleman. Yeah you can cover everything in sugary sauce and those 150g protein shakes are easy on the stomach :D

Nothing to do with Sas but just in general. There are some guys who are genetic elites but they are also known for being able to grow lean and they have "super metabolisms" and none of that is untrue. Although sometimes you hear that then you find out they are using tren all off season, taking 10-20iu HGH, taking t3/t4 all year etc etc. I remember Nathan DeAsha going on about his metabolism all the time years ago and it's just his genetics and that's why he stays fairly lean in the offseason and again none of that is untrue. However he suddenly mentioned in a podcast he had been on at least 400mg (I think it was 400mg) of tren per week for years non stop and he never went off it ever. A lot of guys do shit like that. There are guys telling people they find it easy to stay lean whilst high dosing t3 with huge amounts of AAS and never coming off blast doses.

I would consider myself to have shit genetics for bodybuilding as in competing but I am naturally lean and have a fast metabolism so for looking athletic on a beach I am good. The term "ectomorphic" could be used and for me if I combine high fats with higher carbs I get fat and fast. Whenever I do daily granola (I love the taste) I do great for a short time then it's downhill from there. Now if I was on 400mg tren the entire time and maybe I could throw in some t3 etc then sure that could be different. Even so I don't do good with higher fats with carbs even if calories are similar to doing very high carbs. My digestion usually takes a hit and I always end up more bloated and thick waisted within a few weeks/months.

Good post El! Your Nathan DeAsha story reminds me of post or thread @mytreefiddy made earlier this year or last year, when he talked about coming off of GH for a bit and the changes in his physique. Sometimes we forget how good these goodies work!

Sadly, I can't speak to anything regarding the genetic elite! 😫

Couldn’t really find any off-season pics of himself but this is a current uk amateur he coaches close to peak offseason just as a visual guide to how he likes to push his clients up

be curious to see what people think about this look for offseason.

be curious to see what people think about this look for offseason.
Pretty decent in my opinion. If you’ve already got 90% off your size IE pro level not necessary but if still trying to make big gains then I think it’s common certainly from a lot of the guys I see of this level or similar

It's a big mistake for most guys that don't have an insane metabolism.

Off-season sometimes see in the mirror wearing a tank top and think damn I'm fat. Other times with a different tank top I'm thinking damn I look good. It's usually the clothing whether it fits too tight around the belly or it's looser.

Even in my twenties when I was natural I tried it and it didn't work so now in my 40s it definitely doesn't work.

I forgot to add my thoughts on this subject but it's really just common sense. Like many things there can be a time and place for different approaches. It's quite simple you need to eat big to get big. However, that doesn't mean getting fat. Bodybuilder fat is different to general person fat. Although the reason many don't grow like they want is because they can't spend long periods being "soft". These terms can mean very different things to different people and that's a big factor. Some guys can't bare to put on any water/fat so they will never grow as good as they could. Others when bulking simply eat as much as possible without any thought into macro/micronutrients and they are just as doomed but on the opposite side of the spectrum. Obviously genetic elites who know how to diet hard are an exception to this rule but for your average weightlifter it's the reason they never reach their goals.

I am a big believer in staying lean even when growing but again if you want to put on optimal muscle mass you can allow yourself to get a bit fluffy. Things can always be pulled back slightly and many guys do that but they tend to do things too extreme. If everything (slin sensitivity, digestion, health markers etc) start failing it will only go against you in the long run. Many also are too impatient and they put on the weight and they don't hold it long enough and/or come down slowly which is the only way to retain as much as that newly acquired muscle as possible. They put the weight on then diet hard and they usually just lose must if not all of it. Now mini cuts are completely different and if you are putting on 20 pounds and losing 10 and repeating through the years it can be a great approach for long term growth. There is one issue I notice guys do when using that approach at times though. Because they know they are going to do a mini cut they often are loose with their diets and put on unneccessary fat because they know they can just drop it fast doing PSMF and DNP for 2 weeks.

There just has to be some common sense used and knowing where the line is drawn (different for everyone). Going up in weight can be great for building strength and as a result muscle mass but there is more to training performance than just numbers. Everyone also has a different view on how far they are willing to push their health and that will always come into things. As I posted above there are also things you could do/use when growing to remain leaner and some people may not be prepared to do those and others will do everything possible.

It's quite simple really and if you want to grow you eat progressively and you take a good base of hormones and you train as hard as possible. If you are not fat then you simply increase your calories even more and you do that until you start to put unnecessary fat/water then it's time to pull back slightly and go from there. This sounds really stupid and too basic when written down but bodybuilding is that simple in most ways it's just the actual doing it and sticking to the plan 365 days per year that is fucking hard.

Agree with what many said. No idea about pros or genetic elite, but your average gym AAS users, those who get fat I've never seen them come down and actually get lean. Maybe 12% is their "lean" before they bulk back up to a fat 17-18.
12% is fat to who ?
12% one sees abs stomach is really flat. No flub or love handles.
Most of the general population don't even get below 20%. That's gym and non-gym goers.

12% is fat to who ?
Most of the general population don't even get below 20%. That's gym and non-gym goers.

12% is fat

12% is fat to who ?
I guess it's relative, some people think 12 percent is ripped some people think vin Diesel looks fit, some people would say bradd pitt in fight club is muscular at 150 lol

I don't think "most" gym goers are 20 percent is noticably fat. That would mean most gym goers ignore proper nutrition or have zero willpower Sure there are fat people, permabulkers, guys off-season or "bulking" but there are also skinny lean kids too

Exactly.

Tren non-stop for years is wild

Tren non-stop for years is wild

It's probably more common than many think. A lot of guys have insecurity issues and especially with social media these days and certain people being in that industry and wanting to look on point all year it will happen. It's impossible to tell but sometimes you get certain guys who are ripped and vascular all year and hold that "on" look and it's because they never come off. Certain looks don't lie in a sense. I have known people to take orals all year. I have heard of a few who took tren all year. Some guys may even just do a low dose but others will go much higher. Even if someone just took 20mg tren daily all year that would have a huge effect on their look. Although some of these guys are high dosing tren (700-1400mg) for long periods as well. Usually if someone looks crazy all year it's not being he eats good all year he has that look because he never comes off.

It's probably more common than many think. A lot of guys have insecurity issues and especially with social media these days and certain people being in that industry and wanting to look on point all year it will happen. It's impossible to tell but sometimes you get certain guys who are ripped and vascular all year and hold that "on" look and it's because they never come off. Certain looks don't lie in a sense. I have known people to take orals all year. I have heard of a few who took tren all year. Some guys may even just do a low dose but others will go much higher. Even if someone just took 20mg tren daily all year that would have a huge effect on their look. Although some of these guys are high dosing tren (700-1400mg) for long periods as well. Usually if someone looks crazy all year it's not being he eats good all year he has that look because he never comes off.
Reminds me of a vigorous Steve video I watched yesterday about deca only cycles. They got off topic talking about the old gh15 board and the doses of tren that people would take. I think one popular cycle was like 100mg Ed 2 weeks, then 200 2 weeks, then 300, then back down to 100..then back up lol

Reminds me of a vigorous Steve video I watched yesterday about deca only cycles. They got off topic talking about the old gh15 board and the doses of tren that people would take. I think one popular cycle was like 100mg Ed 2 weeks, then 200 2 weeks, then 300, then back down to 100..then back up lol
SOME members of gh15 were the ones with retarded dosages and aspirations of drugging their way to a top tier physique. Most of the gh15 advise and dosages were nothing crazy whatsoever. He recommended 150-300mg tren ace per week for a bodybuilder of my size, and 700mg per week for a guy who is 250 on stage. People love to act like gh15 was the most horrendous and reckless advice on earth but we have members here who run more than gh15 recommended. I was on that board; hawkmoon and luuki - to name a few, it is really wrongly attacked and used for examples that just aren't really true. Some of the teachings on that board were very legitimate, people like Milos will bash the name gh15 all day and If you had a dollar for every time an influencer like vigorous steve brought up gh15 you would be rich, YET - they give the same recommendations and apply the same methods. NOTHING IS NEW IN BODYBUILDING, there is only mystique and smoking mirrors.

Steve does nothing the money hungry man does not - he will point fingers at another in attempts to tarnish their reputation, once it is established as bad - his own standing will seemingly be improved to his peers/viewers. People do not give enough credit to boards like gh15, and forums such as this one. It is easy to spot when we have a thread discussing a particular drug/hormone and within a few days an influencer posts a video on the same topic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131