advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How fat do you let yourself get(off season)?

Thank you. That prep was definitely madness tho...
Anything worth having is is worth suffering for. And I am sure you suffered to get into that kind of condition (rare) which is absolutely remarkable.

What are your plans moving forward?

What is the prevailing opinion regarding mini cuts on this site?

E.G. gaining hard for 6 weeks, then cutting hard for a week - using fat loss substances like dnp to drop fat and restore insulin sensitivity quickly in order get back to gaining hard

Doing this every 6-10 weeks until one has gained sufficient size for a full blown precontest phase

Anything worth having is is worth suffering for. And I am sure you suffered to get into that kind of condition (rare) which is absolutely remarkable.

What are your plans moving forward?
No definite plans right now. I try to stay as big as reasonable doses allow me and acceptably healthy.
Well I guess that's actually a plan afterall.

What is the prevailing opinion regarding mini cuts on this site?

E.G. gaining hard for 6 weeks, then cutting hard for a week - using fat loss substances like dnp to drop fat and restore insulin sensitivity quickly in order get back to gaining hard

Doing this every 6-10 weeks until one has gained sufficient size for a full blown precontest phase
I don't really bulk I try to maintain lean year round... part of that for me is I will reduce calories when I need a week off from the gym. So say I go balls out training... failure...for 7 weeks then a couple workouts mentally I'm not there, take a week or 10 days off...maybe hit the gym twice for a pump. I bump up cardio and drop calories to 2k...lean up nice. On AAS so not worried about muscle loss and feel like the break from gym and eating help me reset. Again not exactly what your looking for as I don't bulk per se but I do like the concept. Some will say gotta keep calories high on the week off but this approach works for me. Less time in gym, eating, cooking= extra sleep. And like you said should help insulin sensitivity. My a1c is always out of range in the low end.

I use to get decently fluffy in offseason but not fat imo. Last couple years I grow the best I can but at least try to keep ab outlines.

thought this was interesting - about what Chris Aceto apparently said

thats going to be my new quote

'just gotta get fat bro'

the new "yeah buddy!"

thought this was interesting - about what Chris Aceto apparently said

thats going to be my new quote

'just gotta get fat bro'

the new "yeah buddy!"
Aceto is known for telling guys to just get big and chubby in the offseason because he's so confident he can get them in shape with no issues.

Aceto is known for telling guys to just get big and chubby in the offseason because he's so confident he can get them in shape with no issues.
Of course cause few pounds of muscles gained increase their metabolic rate a LOT plus on a start they can start at very high calories level and still
Loose weight.

i want to look like a bodybuilder all year long not like a strongman with 20%+ boody fat so even if i had to build a little more muscle i'm not going to get chubby

Just a reminder that this off-season powerlifter lookin dude won the overall at the USA’s.

Spent a year getting big big to jump a weight class to SHW. It worked. Not saying u have to do this every off-season, but if u want to grow real amount of tissue, u gotta eat

F5280502-0B10-4B2A-8BC8-5A970B339C7A.jpeg

I would be willing to bet that he would not give such advice if he felt like it would have a deleterious effect on the bodybuilders’ size goals though..

At the very least, I imagine he would say it’s not beneficial.

In that podcast, Jose Raymond speaks about he gained tremendous amounts of weight in order to progress the package that he brought to the stage

Just a reminder that this off-season powerlifter lookin dude won the overall at the USA’s.

Spent a year getting big big to jump a weight class to SHW. It worked. Not saying u have to do this every off-season, but if u want to grow real amount of tissue, u gotta eat

View attachment 180283
Dude is a monster !! And I agree. I tell guys all the time if you really want to grow you’ll have to put on some fat. That’s my experience atleast and what’s helped me grow the most. Im
Not as big as some of the guys on here but I am about 5’10 245lbs rn. I still maintain “ab outlines” when growing but I get a tad fluffy. But for summer time I dial my diet in and get lean.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity