advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How fat do you let yourself get(off season)?

Came across this guy, a client of Dusty. Not to hate on the guy, but I am pretty shocked why people let themselves get this fat? For me this seems counterproductive.

When do you pull back on food, what bf%?

Ayeoooo I know this guy personally 😂 we’re from the same area. He’s been with dusty for over 2 years now for those wondering how long he’s been with him

ok so what %bf do i have here according to those who think that the guy with ig has 15% or less...lol😅

let's just add that there was a full offseason mod and over a year of time for 1000-1300g carbs a day😅
Massive.

Attachments

• 292C38F5-E06B-4352-84CF-A0A791ECEE19.jpeg
    292C38F5-E06B-4352-84CF-A0A791ECEE19.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 59
I think it’s hilarious that this topic is 10 pages deep and this guy has no idea he’s become internet famous on PM. 😂

But on a serious note… as I said in my previous post in this thread- NO body gives a shit what your DEXA is on a bodybuilding stage.

I’ve worked with 3 top coaches now and not ONE ever asked for my BF% or DEXA. This sport is about how you look. Period.

Every competitor on this thread has said this now. It seems to only be those who don’t compete or haven’t posted pics (surprise) that are trying to argue the importance of a DEXA.

Nobody hands out trophies or pro cards for DEXA scans. If you need confirmation, cool. But the mirror doesn’t lie.

Carry on…

Would you say… that he’s the last of a dying breed?
Funny story actually… we both used to go to the same local hometown gym. He’d always be with the girl he was dating at the time, who has THEE nicest ass you’d ever see. Anyways she’d always wave to me even tho I never spoke to either of them. He’d glare at me constantly but I thought it was funny cuz I’m much larger and stronger than him 😂

Feel kinda bad roasting this poor guy since he never posted his pictures here and isn't asking for our feedback. But his last time being lean was summer 2019, and he was still at least in "6-8 weeks out" shape at his last (and only?) show. Gotta pull back at a certain point; just permabulking doesn't work.

I think he is way too fat for offseason. He really doesn't have a lot of muscle and when he does diet down he is going to look small. Not knocking the young dude but that's just facts.

I mean that Asian dude is lean as shit and I wouldn’t consider that a regular off-season look. Maybe if you are in the 0.01 elite %.
I also think that there are 2 types of off-season depending on where you are in development. 1 is maybe fluffier because you are accruing real LBM, gaining mass for a reason…to bring up your whole physique. The other, being a bit leaner and more advanced, is fine tuning and maybe attacking 1 weaker body part. There’s a reason why Olympia competitors aren’t fluffy anymore, that ain’t the game anymore. But dudes tryyying to get there, is still kinda is. Check out Robin Strands off-season a couple years back after he turned pro. NEEDED MASS to compete with the big boys = laaarge off-season. Below are two good BBers doing that. Hambrick is making the jump to open from classic and Jo is going to the national stage. Both aren’t baaad, but those are big boys.

A5376409-317B-4202-A5E3-48FD2EF3F572.jpeg

67AE8DDA-E774-427C-B333-AEA2AADDD666.png

Lol co-signed again…especially in offseason where I’m not using something like yohimbine which is synergistic with fasted cardio, just doing it post-workout is fine.

In practice though I don’t like to do cardio post-workout if I can help it. I’m tired and want to go home 😂 so I still do it AM and fasted.
Dude def not counterproductive. I’m doing it right now. I do 30 min LISS fasted when I wake up and I even do another 20 min LISS later in the afternoon. My heart rate is between 105-110. I’m really doing it for insulin sensitivity - not to dramatically burn BF. And with all that I’m still growing.
I do post workout cardio on training days and off days I just get it in when I can, sometimes fasted sometimes not.
I don’t really have a leg to stand on in this convo, but I feel like cardio is always beneficial. Just even for general health/keep your dick working. If it’s burning too many cals eat a spoonful of PB to cancel it out haha.

Thanks guys. Just an update. I bought a stationary bike after your replies and have been doing at least 30 mins of cardio a day now, which is something I was only doing on off days during a growing phase. I can say that it’s actually helped in growing, as hard as it was to wrap my mind around that before. I’m guessing it’s got to be the insulin sensitivity. My blood glucose numbers havnt been this good since before starting GH and I feel like I’m noticeably holding less water these days.

Thanks guys. Just an update. I bought a stationary bike after your replies and have been doing at least 30 mins of cardio a day now, which is something I was only doing on off days during a growing phase. I can say that it’s actually helped in growing, as hard as it was to wrap my mind around that before. I’m guessing it’s got to be the insulin sensitivity. My blood glucose numbers havnt been this good since before starting GH and I feel like I’m noticeably holding less water these days.
That’s great dude. You just have to get in that mindset that cardio isn’t just for “cutting” and you should do it year round. So many other benefits.

That’s great dude. You just have to get in that mindset that cardio isn’t just for “cutting” and you should do it year round. So many other benefits.

I forgot to mention that my rhr has come down. Sleeping a lot better as well. Like you said, lots of benefits. Really it was all of your guys responses that lit a fire under me to start. So thanks again.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws