advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How fat do you let yourself get(off season)?

if he prepares for the sumo competition then everything is ok lol

but if it's pure bodybuilding it's a complete mistake to allow +20% fat...wtf...it's completely unproductive and at best because the cutting phase will be exactly the same as before the offseason and may even have even less muscle mass

if he prepares for the sumo competition then everything is ok lol

but if it's pure bodybuilding it's a complete mistake to allow +20% fat...wtf...it's completely unproductive and at best because the cutting phase will be exactly the same as before the offseason and may even have even less muscle mass
One step forward, two steps back. Still see this all the time, sadly.
Pinnacle of imbecility: setting a weight goal no matter how fat you eventually get there, and keep on pushing until achieved. Borderline morbidly obese.

If he has a strong mental fortitude then fine, because the dieting process is going to push his will power to the max.

Not how I would go about things but if he is continually progressing in the gym then ok I guess 🤷🏿

Man. I’m about as fat as I’ll let myself get right now and I still have veins in my abs at just about 230 lbs.

Just my opinion, but the body has capacity limits on how much lean tissue can be accrued over a given period of time regardless of drug and calorie intake.

Pushing calorie consumption to this level abs accruing excess adipose tissue won’t change that. Just screams lack of patience imo.

Let’s be clear though..

Did Dusty coach this guy through the offseason?

Or is this guy just coming to Dusty now for guidance through a prep?
Good point. I got the impression from the op that Dusty had been coaching him. Maybe he can clear that up

Jesus. Are we really pretending all of you KNOW (without calipers or a dexa scan or anything) that that guy is over 20%?

I doubt he is. Some of you really are absurd, he's prolly got skin like Dr. Mike. I'm in the same boat, skin is thick, water retention is on the level of assload regardless of what estrogen shows up as on bloodwork. I bet Dusty understands this, and knows how to manipulate it appropriately come show time.

on top of that he's got a fair amount of hair blurring things too.

A LOT of you live in a genetic freak bubble and have no comprehension of anything off of that top 1%

Jesus. Are we really pretending all of you KNOW (without calipers or a dexa scan or anything) that that guy is over 20%?

I doubt he is. Some of you really are absurd, he's prolly got skin like Dr. Mike. I'm in the same boat, skin is thick, water retention is on the level of assload regardless of what estrogen shows up as on bloodwork. I bet Dusty understands this, and knows how to manipulate it appropriately come show time.

You are DEFINITELY a tubby little bastard on stage 😂🤣😂

It all depends…I’ve gotten pretty fat before in offseasons and I added a ton of muscle doing that. But I have no issue losing body fat and don’t have any stubborn areas.

If you’re someone with stubborn spots, getting this fat will likely result in you having to burn muscle to get fully peeled.

Now that I’m older, the health ramifications of overeating like this are also less appealing.

Man. I’m about as fat as I’ll let myself get right now and I still have veins in my abs at just about 230 lbs.

Just my opinion, but the body has capacity limits on how much lean tissue can be accrued over a given period of time regardless of drug and calorie intake.

Pushing calorie consumption to this level abs accruing excess adipose tissue won’t change that. Just screams lack of patience imo.
This is along my line of thinking also, earlier in my bodybuilding days I got pretty dam fluffy and strong as fuck, felt like I put on some decent muscle but when it came down to dieting it off I ended up dipping pretty low in calories to start chipping away at my stubborn areas. I also think losing insulin sensitivity is also not doing your muscle building adventure any justice, and last but not least thru trial and error I discovered that I react far greater to anabolics the leaner I am, less estrogen conversion, less side effects, and just overall better lean muscle accumulation.

You are off your rocker, if you think dude isn’t in the realm of 20%.

If this dude is 14 or 15% than I’m 4 or 5%. I guess I should buy some posing trunks and get ready for my first show

You are off your rocker, if you think dude isn’t in the realm of 20%.

If this dude is 14 or 15% than I’m 4 or 5%. I guess I should buy some posing trunks and get ready for my first show
It's very possible he's 15%. You can all keep smoking your crack, I don't care, but I've done the dexa scans to prove it out (no you're obviously never going to see those and the corresponding pics from me here).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131