advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro sassan heirati explains why it’s okay to get FAT and eat HUGE in the off-season

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

No idea why this popped up on my YouTube seeing as it’s 4 years old and has only a few views but quite an interesting listen.

For those who may not be aware he’s on about coming back to compete as he was/is a very promising pro and also a very popular coach in the UK especially for guys looking to get big

What’s people’s thoughts on the clip

Couldn’t really find any off-season pics of himself but this is a current uk amateur he coaches close to peak offseason just as a visual guide to how he likes to push his clients up

Attachments

• IMG_7378.jpeg
    IMG_7378.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 193
Sas is a genetic freak and I wouldn't take any of his advice - I know a lot of his former clients and they all complain about the same thing - working with him only made them extremely fat and didn't progress lol
I do agree gotta take what the genetic elite say with a pinch of salt unless you happen to also be one

No idea why this popped up on my YouTube seeing as it’s 4 years old and has only a few views but quite an interesting listen.
My theory why it’s popping into your algorithm.
Like all former fat kids your getting deep into your cut and now you’re looking for an excuse to revert to your former ways or just push it. One word of caution, going from the cut back to the “bulk” is gonna be the most dangerous time for you.

My theory why it’s popping into your algorithm.
Like all former fat kids your getting deep into your cut and now you’re looking for an excuse to revert to your former ways or just push it. One word of caution, going from the cut back to the “bulk” is gonna be the most dangerous time for you.
I’m no longer cutting started reverse dieting last week under my coaches guidance

Sas is a genetic freak and I wouldn't take any of his advice - I know a lot of his former clients and they all complain about the same thing - working with him only made them extremely fat and didn't progress lol
Yeah Fouad says the same thing about higher fat and getting the chunk on. I’m not sure if they are similar ethnicity-wise but they are genetic elites and seem to think they aren’t. Low(er) fat higher carbs works for like 90% of the people, higher fat might work in a cyclical fashion for some. The way these guys push with essentially high fat AND high carb only like the 0.01% can get away with.

Yeah Fouad says the same thing about higher fat and getting the chunk on. I’m not sure if they are similar ethnicity-wise but they are genetic elites and seem to think they aren’t. Low(er) fat higher carbs works for like 90% of the people, higher fat might work in a cyclical fashion for some. The way these guys push with essentially high fat AND high carb only like the 0.01% can get away with.
Yeah I remember hearing about Fouad and high fat approach. Not sure about Sas and himself but I know with his clients he’s a big proponent of high carb approaches and carb cycling similar to Justin Harris in fact a lot of his principles seem quite similar maybe they’ve worked together at some point

I’m no longer cutting started reverse dieting last week under my coaches guidance
It’s only a matter of time til you get recommended “bulking motivation” videos hahah
Just remember these videos are for the skinny guys who have trouble eating, to be honest you’ll probably never have to “force feed”.
Trust the coach, he should know your history and it’ll be slow and steady for you.

It’s only a matter of time til you get recommended “bulking motivation” videos hahah
Just remember these videos are for the skinny guys who have trouble eating, to be honest you’ll probably never have to “force feed”.
Trust the coach, he should know your history and it’ll be slow and steady for you.
I think you’re probably right 😅 I think even at my heaviest which was circa 320lbs I was only eating somewhere around 5-6k calories a day and some guys seem to have to eat that to get past 220lbs . Grand scheme of things probably a blessing force feeding must get old fast

Yeah I remember hearing about Fouad and high fat approach. Not sure about Sas and himself but I know with his clients he’s a big proponent of high carb approaches and carb cycling similar to Justin Harris in fact a lot of his principles seem quite similar maybe they’ve worked together at some point
Does Justin modulate fats at all? I thought it was just carbs up and down with fats and protein the same.
I remember Fouad story about how he used to bulk eating microwave dinners, dude built his base on Hungry Man steak dinners ffs haha
I think you’re probably right 😅 I think even at my heaviest which was circa 320lbs I was only eating somewhere around 5-6k calories a day and some guys seem to have to eat that to get past 220lbs . Grand scheme of things probably a blessing force feeding must get old fast
yeah that’s reasonable, it’s always greener on the other side, skinny guys wish they didn’t have to eat so much fat guys wish they could eat more. Live with your genetics and realize you’ll always have to do the opposite of your natural inclination in this game

Does Justin modulate fats at all? I thought it was just carbs up and down with fats and protein the same.
I remember Fouad story about how he used to bulk eating microwave dinners, dude built his base on Hungry Man steak dinners ffs haha

yeah that’s reasonable, it’s always greener on the other side, skinny guys wish they didn’t have to eat so much fat guys wish they could eat more. Live with your genetics and realize you’ll always have to do the opposite of your natural inclination in this game
From what I’ve read/watched he uses the low/med/high carb days think on the low protein and fats are a bit higher. Medium days protein same fats lowered then high. Protein lowered and fats bare minimum the insulin used on high and sometimes medium days I believe but probably varies a lot.

Like the current trending Sam sulek. My opinion if you have great genetics then pretty much anything works. Eat whatever you want, train however you want and you’ll blast past those with average genetics who put all the effort in. Sad but true. For 99% of us we’ve just gotta be more scientific and calculated and then get nowhere close to their level any way 😂

From what I’ve read/watched he uses the low/med/high carb days think on the low protein and fats are a bit higher. Medium days protein same fats lowered then high. Protein lowered and fats bare minimum the insulin used on high and sometimes medium days I believe but probably varies a lot.

Like the current trending Sam sulek. My opinion if you have great genetics then pretty much anything works. Eat whatever you want, train however you want and you’ll blast past those with average genetics who put all the effort in. Sad but true. For 99% of us we’ve just gotta be more scientific and calculated and then get nowhere close to their level any way 😂
That’s why I finally hired a coach they’ve seen everything from abysmal to amazing genetics. I’m not a snowflake like I thought I was so I’ll go high carb, low carb, whatever this guy says when do I back off when do I keep pushing.
Pros can grow despite what they do not because of what they do, it’s hilarious and depressing at the same time.
Imo you have well above average genetics for size so I’m imagine no hard pushing required to get you to grow and just grow lean and no need to get sloppy or adding junk regularly. But who knows

It all comes down to the individual, a short stocky guy like me that gets fat easily (especially stubborn places) doesn't need to push so hard with the calories to grow. Someone like @slesh I would probably have to push the calories and the weight up significantly to put on a substantial amount of lean muscle tissue, he would be easy to diet down when it comes time.

I like Sas but would never follow his advice.
He has fallen off the BBing train several times and gotten fat only to has his motivation kick back in again. Insane genetics and love hid in shape look, but the old “I’ll turn it on when I need to” approach isn’t me or anything I believe in. Lee Priest also turned into a fat fuck…but only he could turn it around. I would never listen to advice from the generic elite.

I like Sas but would never follow his advice.
He has fallen off the BBing train several times and gotten fat only to has his motivation kick back in again. Insane genetics and love hid in shape look, but the old “I’ll turn it on when I need to” approach isn’t me or anything I believe in. Lee Priest also turned into a fat fuck…but only he could turn it around. I would never listen to advice from the generic elite.
Guys like him and Lee Priest, I have no idea how they do it, they legit get FAT. Doesn't that mean they had more fat cells, which makes dieting (due to hormone signaling) even harder? Truly insane genetics.

I think Fouad just likes food a lot lol

Agree with what many said. No idea about pros or genetic elite, but your average gym AAS users, those who get fat I've never seen them come down and actually get lean. Maybe 12% is their "lean" before they bulk back up to a fat 17-18.

My great difficulty is that I cannot gain mass without a calorie surplus, and I cannot maintain a calorie surplus for a prolonged period of time without getting a little fat. So the issue for me becomes whether to do several bulk/ cuts during the year (knowing that I won’t likely grow during the cuts) or just suck it up, bulk for nine months, get fat, and then cut, lose a bunch of size, and peak for the last three months.

What do you guys do? I am not one of these guys who can stay lean all year and grow off of chicken and broccoli. Those people, to me, are the genetic freaks, eh?

Guys like him and Lee Priest, I have no idea how they do it, they legit get FAT. Doesn't that mean they had more fat cells, which makes dieting (due to hormone signaling) even harder? Truly insane genetics.
Insane genetics, yes. But T4, Clen, Tren and Pharma HGH makes that fat come off a little bit easier. 😂

Make no mistake these guys diet hard and do up to an hour of cardio per day (some more), but at that level of bodyfat the above items play a huge role.

I like to actually look like a bodybuilder year round, but for the right individual there is a time and place for it. But for most it’s counterproductive IMO.

Glad to see you got a coach btw- trust the process!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear