over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'd like to share a video...425x10 DL @ 185ish pounds BW

Good job man. But why are you the only one in the gym wearing pants and everyone else is in their underwear? LOL

Hey thats pretty badass bro! Congrats on your PR!

I thought you were older for some reason..

HELL YEAAA! Good job man! That was great. I really respect the fact that you're pausing each rep making it a true 425-10. You're a DC'er, right? I would incorporate some exercises to strengthen that lower back up a bit. maybe some gm's or reverse hypers in your next blast.

Good Job!

Thanks for posting your video- that's some intensity there. It's good to see some younger guys actually listening to us "old farts" and not messing with the AAS until you've totally "hit the wall". It must be tempting, but you seem like you can go a long way natural- just keep making progress bro!

1bb

Good job man. But why are you the only one in the gym wearing pants and everyone else is in their underwear? LOL
hahaha, that black guy has some thick ass legs doesn't he?
They're wearing shorts, they just pull them up to put baby powder on their legs so the bar goes up eaiser.

Hey thats pretty badass bro! Congrats on your PR!

I thought you were older for some reason..
Thanks Socom. Nah i'm not old at all. lol still many years left to learn and get strong.

HELL YEAAA! Good job man! That was great. I really respect the fact that you're pausing each rep making it a true 425-10. You're a DC'er, right? I would incorporate some exercises to strengthen that lower back up a bit. maybe some gm's or reverse hypers in your next blast.
Yea that makes it a lot harder, I hate doing the touch and go reps..I train how I compete.
Nah, no DC..just the 531 program..nothing fancey.
Thanks for the words of encouragement though Brad, you're very strong yourself.

Thanks for posting your video- that's some intensity there. It's good to see some younger guys actually listening to us "old farts" and not messing with the AAS until you've totally "hit the wall". It must be tempting, but you seem like you can go a long way natural- just keep making progress bro!

1bb

Thanks 1bb for the kind words, the old farts deff know their stuff.
I will say though I've not really been to tempted with taking AAS. I was considering using a PH, but I realized I had a lot of growth left in me, and I'm glad i didn't..it's now 100% out of my head to use them, and I want to see what I can accomplish naturally...I'd love to set some World records in the junior 181 class. But only time will tell.

excellent brother..fuckin pull that shit brother!! good job are your record..its all about the food my man!!!

niiiiice

Great job!

Great pulling.

Great Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sweatshirt too.

nice pulls
reminds me of myself back in day
all covered up, dont look like much
then unleash the beast, i as underestimated alot
and hurt alot of guys feelings at meets
good shit man
:)

nice

Dude, watching 8,9, and 10 I could feel your pain. Way to balls it out!
You be da man.

wow thats damn impressive especially at 185 pounds. hows your bench and squat?

good pound for pound strength bro

tell the black guy with girly legs and the fruitloop whiteboy to put some clothes on

you gotta earn the right to show skin man

Well Done

John, I am proud of you. You have come a long way. You are one determined young man. Keeping attacking your goals and conquering them.

excellent brother..fuckin pull that shit brother!! good job are your record..its all about the food my man!!!
Thanks Tsi, I wish I knew how important food was when I first started training, although I feel like I have a step up on everyone else my age. I should probably eat more than I am now, but I'm eatting enough to keep getting stronger weekly, for 5 months, so I'm hoping it's enough haha.

Very Nice.
Congrads Bro.

JP.
Thanks and thanks for stopping by JP!

Thanks NJ What part do you live in again? My fiance is from AC.

Great job!
Thanks BC!

Great pulling.

Great Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sweatshirt too.
Thanks Shelby, you're a really good inspiration.
I agree, TMNTs kicks ass, but sadly that hoodie is about 2 years old..might be time to retire it. :(

nice pulls
reminds me of myself back in day
all covered up, dont look like much
then unleash the beast, i as underestimated alot
and hurt alot of guys feelings at meets
good shit man
:)
Judging by your thick back, I'd say that's 100% correct. I always try to keep as warm as I can..espically b/c theres so many guys there i takes a while to get threw.

I hope I can hurt some feelings come the meet haha. Did you do PLing meets when you first started weight training?

Dude, watching 8,9, and 10 I could feel your pain. Way to balls it out!
You be da man.
Thanks Concreteguy! I was ready to quit @ #9, but I said fuck it, going for broke..10 would be a PR and what I needed to get to 600# faster. One of the hardest pulls I've done.

wow thats damn impressive especially at 185 pounds. hows your bench and squat?
Thanks Creed...bench..not so good...I got 275x2 Tuesday(paused on chest)..I might have been able to get it 1 more if I was fresh, but I doubt it..bench has always been a weak point though.
Squat I got 405x5 Monday..1 RM probably around 460.

good pound for pound strength bro

tell the black guy with girly legs and the fruitloop whiteboy to put some clothes on

you gotta earn the right to show skin man

Thanks Muay, I think you're from NJ too right?
Oh lord, that's like 1/5th of that guys legs lol. If you seen my pics before, he makes mine look like girl legs, no joke. First time I saw them I was like.....wow.
But in all honestly, they've earned it..I'm probably the weakest there at the gym..maybe not pound for pound, but overall..they're all earned it, trust me!

John, I am proud of you. You have come a long way. You are one determined young man. Keeping attacking your goals and conquering them.

Tony, Thanks for stopping by, I was hoping you would, along with JT and Brad.
I will surely keep it up though, all you guys here are good motivation to keep at it week after week.

Thanks again to everyone for stopping by and supporting!

Oh and, I have a journal up here now, if anyone wants to checkout some of my other videos or some past workouts, there's a link in my sig.

Great job John! I think you had 12, don't forget to fill up with air at the bottom. Easy for me to say as I sit here on my a$$. :rolleyes: Impressive!

Nice work bro, love the intencity! Just added deads to my routine last year, and WOW, what a difference!

Great job John! I think you had 12, don't forget to fill up with air at the bottom. Easy for me to say as I sit here on my a$$. :rolleyes: Impressive!
Thanks Diesel. I might have been able to get 11...might. It was hard I won't lie. lol thanks for believing in me though.
Yea some times I forget on my last reps of them how to lift haha.

Nice work bro, love the intencity! Just added deads to my routine last year, and WOW, what a difference!

Thanks MeanV...I'm sure you won't regret it come 6 months and you add xx pounds to them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131