over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

idiots & orals

warlord_wrug

Registered
Why is it all over the internet & majority of forums that you can't run orals for more than 4-6 weeks or you'll get jaundice,liver failure etc. Even with blood pressure,kidney & liver support they condone it. Another stupid one is orals don't produce lean mass gains or barely any. That all you gain from them are water retention,glycogen retention,bloat,etc. I'm thinking People honestly can't be that stupid but they are proving me wrong

Then you try to even provide them with medical studies showing patients with diseases & other life threatening muscle wasting conditions using orals for months on end with no major health issues

Why is it all over the internet & majority of forums that you can't run orals for more than 4-6 weeks or you'll get jaundice,liver failure etc. Even with blood pressure,kidney & liver support they condone it. Another stupid one is orals don't produce lean mass gains or barely any. That all you gain from them are water retention,glycogen retention,bloat,etc. I'm thinking People honestly can't be that stupid but they are proving me wrong

Lol,maybe he is a supplier who can only offer injectable .

Orals are good to go as long as your getting what your supposed to be getting... I always run a sponsors orals on here,winstrol running now...If the orals were so bad why am I keeping my gains...

I do think orals should be run sparingly. I also think that they have mythical enhancing effects that can be more efficiently gained from safer injectables done at higher doses.

Between masteron, tren, primo, and just adding in more test, you can get the effects and "look" of orals without the same level of liver stress (lets be clear, even plain ol test causes some liver stress).

But then there is a that saying, "An abomb a day will keep the doctor away."

Oral steroids killed my mother and raped my father. There just bad news. Definetly stay away.

I've ran 3mg of methyltren for 4 weeks. Halo 60 a day, 150 a drol, 100 winnie for 5 weeks and 10 more weeks of methyltren at 2mg without ever taking a break between. I didn't piss blood. My eyes didn't turn yellow. What happened? I fucking grew. Got shredded. Felt and looked amazing. Orals are the best hormones to push the scale or to push past platues. Orals arnt needed especially in the offseason. But if one can run orals without stomach issues. Then why not use. Imo the best hormones are oral besides tren. Especially For quick rapid physique changes. And for those who say they only cause glycogen retention. Run them longer and see. Run an injectable for 4-6 weeks and see how much actual muscle u gain. Orals will blow it away.

I do think orals should be run sparingly. I also think that they have mythical enhancing effects that can be more efficiently gained from safer injectables done at higher doses.

Between masteron, tren, primo, and just adding in more test, you can get the effects and "look" of orals without the same level of liver stress (lets be clear, even plain ol test causes some liver stress).

I would disagree with you. And saying tren is healthier then an oral drug given to patients at high doses for months or years doesn't really make sense. But i do agree tren isnt harmful as people say and tren can be run for long long periods of time without long term effects. I've done it. Years on tren. But some people can't even handle a run of tren due to sides, whatever genetic weaknesses a person has will determine what drugs are better to run.as for the look no amount of injects will bring you a superdrol look or methyltren look. For peaking nothing will bring u as dry and full as halo/winstrol with anadrol. Orals are irreplaceable. And really orals are cheap. Which make them very effective for most people. Lots of people can't pump out a bottle of primo a week or every 2 weeks

I would disagree with you. And saying tren is healthier then an oral drug given to patients at high doses for months or years doesn't really make sense. But i do agree tren isnt harmful as people say and tren can be run for long long periods of time without long term effects. I've done it. Years on tren. But some people can't even handle a run of tren due to sides, whatever genetic weaknesses a person has will determine what drugs are better to run.as for the look no amount of injects will bring you a superdrol look or methyltren look. For peaking nothing will bring u as dry and full as halo/winstrol with anadrol. Orals are irreplaceable. And really orals are cheap. Which make them very effective for most people. Lots of people can't pump out a bottle of primo a week or every 2 weeks
Agreed tren does put quality mass on you period...Your organs,liver,kidneys etc. Metabolize drugs and keeping them healthy you can run anything that's legit...

NOTHING gives Me the look that good Var does as fast...Mast comes close but not the same

I've ran 3mg of methyltren for 4 weeks. Halo 60 a day, 150 a drol, 100 winnie for 5 weeks and 10 more weeks of methyltren at 2mg without ever taking a break between..... Imo the best hormones are oral besides tren. Especially For quick rapid physique changes. And for those who say they only cause glycogen retention. Run them longer and see. Run an injectable for 4-6 weeks and see how much actual muscle u gain. Orals will blow it away.

I agree with this 100%...how'd You sleep and feel well on 3mg of MT?....625mcg and I feel shitty

Then you try to even provide them with medical studies showing patients with diseases & other life threatening muscle wasting conditions using orals for months on end with no major health issues

Preaching to the choir here

Most orals are underdosed so I use test prop for kickstarting a cycle.
Plus orals mess up my appetite.

Don't tell me this.. god knows I love my anadrol

agreed,orals definately have effect if you take it discreetly

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Orals have their time and place. The one thing I do notice overwhelmingly (and this has happened to me with just about every oral I've tried) is that orals really tend to tank my lipids. That's the primary reason my use would be short and sparing. I think the people rallying on about liver damage and kidney damage should turn their heads a little nearer to lipids...there are a lot of supplements and good habits that can keep your organs healthy during oral use, but when an oral drops my HDL from 62 to 14, no degree of fish oil and cardio is going to get it back up to a healthy range without the cessation of that drug.

I ran 100mg Anavar from December to September. My hdl was 15, ldl was in normal range, liver values were only doubled. Not too bad for that long of use..

over time you gotta see the shit becomes less effective, like pretty much anything. i ran tren for 9 months, i've run var for 4-5 months, the tail end months of drugs at the same dose...results taper off, strength plateaus despite the drugs. you can only do so much with one cycle before you need to stop and reset everything.

better to alternate and take breaks imo. in the future ill probably start adopting a pre-workout oral routine, and take breaks on off days. i've tried most of the shit out there and there are pros and cons, orals are great for short term strength goals and shattering plateaus but i dont think they offer a ton of benefits long term. the sides start to outweigh the pros.

most of these i've used at "higher" dosages so results may vary but i have always tended to lean towards going all out
dbol - back pumps
drol - worse back pumps
anavar - muscle spasms/cramps
tbol - might as well take an asprin this drug never did shit for me (except give me gas)
mtren - same as regular tren, wrecks your sleep, wrecks everything in life except your 90 minutes in the gym
winni - wrecks your shins (for me at least)
halo - this is one i'd like to do in the future in short bursts pre workout again. short term, but i never noticed bad effects from it, just huge strength gains. either this or just start using test suspension/test base pre-workout for short periods

all of them pretty much - wreck your cardio

the more ive tried all this stuff the more im apt to lean towards test/primo long term and just cycle short bursts of orals (in low doses) pre-workout here and there for a couple weeks at a time.

Last edited:
^^ I think there's better way to deal with plateaus. Nutrition and proper progressive training are usually facets most often over looked.

I agree with this 100%...how'd You sleep and feel well on 3mg of MT?....625mcg and I feel shitty

Absolutely fine. Even tren doesn't effect me sleep at all.

But on methyltren I felt like a god. Alpha as fuck

I'm glad to see this because now I'm going to incooperate more orals for longer periods

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear