over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF vs DNP vs Keto for fat loss.

How can you compare these three things?

One is meal timing
One is a drug
One is a type of diet

You can do all three at the same time.

My bad. I thought it was 12 ...( guess I was thinking Clen ) .....still ...try every day ...until you start feeling like shit ...then back it off....

Well if I'm not mistaken, clen could be used to uncouple the fat and DNP would in turn burn the fat, no?

Thank god for the subscription button, I'm going to have to double check.

Rash has cleared but have a big occasion tomorrow so I will start back up on Sunday night. Going to be doing the one time 250mg dose at night Til weekend when I bump it to 500mg. Lean gains 16/8 will be in place. Peptides on the way. Plan to run it for 2 1/2 weeks.

My bad. I thought it was 12 ...( guess I was thinking Clen ) .....still ...try every day ...until you start feeling like shit ...then back it off....

Ive got an old article, Im talking 13+ years now when I first used DNP I'll see if I can dig up the author. But the 12hrs is right in a way, if you plan to use 400-600mg or whatever, you dose every 12hrs until you reach your peak dose then wait 36hrs to begin dosing again every 12hrs. This way there is no over lap and buildup. As you know there is no natural shut off mechanism when you over heat on DNP. No way to cool a person down.

"Data on the elimination kinetics of the dinitrophenols or their metabolic products in humans were not found. The ATSDR's Toxicological Profile for Dinitrophenols also states that "No studies were located regarding distribution in humans after oral exposure to 2,4-DNP. Limited information is available regarding distribution in animals after oral exposure to 2,4-DNP." However, they do state that "Elimination from the body appears to be rapid, except possibly in cases of compromised liver function. This coincides with a review in the NEJM on the biological actions of dinitrophenol, which stated that "Judging from the metabolic response, DNP appears to be eliminated entirely in three or four days; in the presence of liver or kidney damage it is possible that the drug will be retained over a longer period. Oddly, more recent papers give an array of possible half-lives, ranging from 3 hours, to 5–14 days. Other recent papers maintain that the half-life in humans is unknown." copy/paste

gonna say this 1 more time...lol NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUE HALF LIFE OF DNP

I remember reading the 14 day blast article a while back that said after 5 days the level of DNP you were taking would be roughly at 9% and this is when your carb up should start. The 4 days following the last dose should be kept the same as the days you were dieting.

im growing more curious about this compound dnp for fat loss for my gf who has recently gained weight and is having a hard time getting it off. help me my knowledgable bros

im growing more curious about this compound dnp for fat loss for my gf who has recently gained weight and is having a hard time getting it off. help me my knowledgable bros

no.

tell her to diet and workout.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member