Votes: 74 25.4%
  • Immediately after Working out

Votes: 96 33.0%
  • At Least 8 hours after working out

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 7.9%

• Total voters
I trained, chest, shoulders trize. 5iu gh pre then pin 200 mcgs x 6 MGF then 10 minutes later 30 mcgs x 6 DES. Then 5iu gh a few hours later.
Next day back and bize workout. 5 iu gh pre only, then mgf x 200 x 4 + des 30 x 4, bize and trize only.
Later Pinned chest, shoulders, trize and bize an hour after the 2nd workout.
8 x 25 mcgs LR3 + 10000 cals!

Last edited:
I trained, chest, shoulders trize. 5iu gh pre then pin 200 mcgs x 6 MGF then 10 minutes later 30 mcgs x 6 DES. Then 5iu gh a few hours later.
Next day back and bize workout. 5 iu gh pre only, then mgf x 200 x 4 + des 30 x 4, bize and trize only.

That's a shitload of food! When I'm on HGH and IGF-1lr3 my appetite gets suppressed for some reason. I really have to rely on RTD protein and shakes.

Might need to throw in some EQ to my current protocol.

My HRT clinic has me run vitamin B-12 shots with my morning dose of IGF-lr3. They feel that IGF "uses" the B vitamins, and you need to supplement in order to not run deficient. That might explain why some say they feel lethargic on IGF-1 lr3.

My morning shot is 10 units IGF-1 and 30 units B vitamins via slin pin.

I have high energy all day!

Hi brother,

Good info there. I never heard of IGF-1 using the B vitamins. It does make sense that adding it to your IGF protocol would combat some of the lethargy.

What type of b-12 vitamin do you use? Methylcobalamin? Cyanocobalamin....?

Do you use injectable the b-12 every morning? How many mg of b12 are in the 30 units?

That's a solid routine

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

It is Working Well.
Still recovering from surgery and on hrt dosages but holding a solid 250 pds.
I am recovering well from my workouts and able to get in a dedicated Arm day without hindering my chest and back workouts...
I start my bulker come Jan 1st for 12 weeks and Plan on seeing New growth as fibres Mature, Ending up with even more permanent muscle!!!

Last edited:
It is Working Well.
Still recovering from surgery and on hrt dosages but holding a solid 250 pds.
I am recovering well from my workouts and able to get in a dedicated Arm day without hindering my chest and back workouts...
I start my bulker come Jan 1st for 12 weeks and Plan on seeing New growth as fibres Mature, Ending up with even more permanent muscle!!!

Hows the new bulker going?

Still taking LR3 during the bulk?

I was at my very best holding a very solid 260-265 and popping 425 on the bench and racking everything else.
then 2 weeks ago on my last strength gaining workout before switching to higher reps for the rest of the year.
just ready to start engorging the muscles with blood and maturing new fibres.
BAMM!!! torn pectoral.
back to minus square minus 1...

Attachments

• IMG_7949.JPG
    IMG_7949.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
I was at my very best holding a very solid 260-265 and popping 425 on the bench and racking everything else.
then 2 weeks ago on my last strength gaining workout before switching to higher reps for the rest of the year.
just ready to start engorging the muscles with blood and maturing new fibres.
BAMM!!! torn pectoral.
back to minus square minus 1...

That sucks man, I had a pec tear when I was in my early 20's, I was in Mexico at my brother's gym at the time, making great progress, but I was benching too many days in a row like an idiot... so one morning, after swimming all the day before, not getting enough sleep, I go to the gym and decide to work chest and I should've known better, I was sore from my right pec, yet I did it... warmed up, 135,225,275, Then 315 on about my 4th rep, I heard a tear like tearing a towel, then I dropped the weight knowing what it was... it started contracting...

I left took a nap and about three hours later, it started to hurt like hell and turned completely black from my armpit to my waist... The Docs put me in a sleeve and told me to alternation between hot and cold every half hour... if you plan on getting it repaired, it has to be done right away... I looked into that, but by the time I knew it was possible to repair, it was already too late for me... Good luck, it does suck, but it's not the end of the world... Train around it, work your way up slowly, I had advice from many different people...

Powerlifter Ed Coan, trains at the gym I used to train at told me to start with flyes to warm up every chest workout... I have been doing that and it seems to help get the blood flowing; not only that, I like the look my chest is getting from that... Another old school bodybuilder had a pec tear and he switched to reverse grip bench presses... Either way, good luck and keep updating...

mine was a fiber tear.. they said like 100 stiches would be needed with no guarantee,,,
how does your pecs look...uniform side to side...

mine was a fiber tear.. they said like 100 stiches would be needed with no guarantee,,,
how does your pecs look...uniform side to side...

That's good to hear... As far as mine, it's noticeable, even with my shirt on, but I learned how to pose around it... I relax that side, don't do the hands together most muscular, if I do, then I don't flex the right side too much... I've definitely seen worse than mine... But still wish I would've held off on benching that morning...

I've always liked the pre workout administration. Gives insane pumps and works as a great nutrient shuttle. I've also dosed post workout

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

This was very enlightening for me. I came to PM to get insight in a few of the compounds that were very misunderstood elsewhere, IGF peptides being one of the most confused.

I like the idea of the bolus am or pm dose not to interfere with the growth factor already created from the workout! 10-20mcg PM pinned IM bilaterally tickles my fancy, is there any issue with running say;

25mg MK677 with 100-200mcgs t4 fasted AM

4-12IU's GH + 10-30IU's slin pre-workout, maybe split if dosages are large

10-20mcgs IGF LR3 6-8 hours after aka pre-bed

Last question is subq water from IGF peptides? is it applicable to run them during pre-contest when using less GH and little to no slin?

We provide pharma grade IGF1 - our formula/potency/purity are identical the (former) patented IGF1-lr3 by Repligen Swiss

I'm very interested in feedback from experienced users, I'll offer 1+1 to any one who is willing to share his experience and will add extra gift on the top of this if may run a log

We provide pharma grade IGF1 - our formula/potency/purity are identical the (former) patented IGF1-lr3 by Repligen Swiss

I'm very interested in feedback from experienced users, I'll offer 1+1 to any one who is willing to share his experience and will add extra gift on the top of this if may run a log

I’ve used tons of diff lr3’s and by far somedin lr3 has been the best. The best way I can compare it is about 20mcg gives me the same recomp of about 50-70mcg of “good” quality genetics. I like that I can use less which leads to less sides.

Thank you for the feedback,

Anyone interested in being a logger with the IGF1 (or any other item actually) contact me and will show full support

There was a post in here a while back that LR3 will blunt the release from a GHRP/GHRH so to wait 20mins before using LR3.

But with LR3 having such a long half life, how does it effect using a GHRP/GHRH later that same day?

There was a post in here a while back that LR3 will blunt the release from a GHRP/GHRH so to wait 20mins before using LR3.

But with LR3 having such a long half life, how does it effect using a GHRP/GHRH later that same day?

I don't think LR3 would affect a GHRP pulse... Maybe your endogenous GH production though

Okay so, get home about 20 minutes post training, shower, eat about 30-40 minutes post. Would you fellas shoot lr3 before this meal, or eat the post meal, then shoot lr3 about 1-1.5 hours after post meal before post #2 meal which is right before bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so, get home about 20 minutes post training, shower, eat about 30-40 minutes post. Would you fellas shoot lr3 before this meal, or eat the post meal, then shoot lr3 about 1-1.5 hours after post meal before post #2 meal which is right before bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wont make a difference. As long as its not too high of a dose that will make you go hypo, do it whenever

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws