over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf DES day 1 -- from ERGO

BroncoJunkie

Registered
Current cycle Sust 250 @ 500mg/wk
Mod/Ipam 100/100 pre-bed

Just did my first bi-lateral chest pin of DES 30mcg/30mcg 10 minutes pre-workout. My first time doing an IM injection not in the ARSE! Focus seemed much more intense but will have to research further to make sure it wasn't placebo. Odd thing though, I've been doing 225x10 on bench and today I was able to do 255x10.

I don't think I've ever had a placebo effect this strong. Anyone else experience this kind of strength increase their first workout with DES?

Thanks for the sample Phil, I'll continue to update!

Damn!!! That's an impressive strength gain!

It just makes my workouts more fun damn it.

Huge increase?

Do you eat a carb drink before or during your work out. Any IGF type product or insulin makes me lift like a fucking beast when combined with carbs.

It isn't magic, but it is impressive. I can't lift more weight necessarily, but I can lift my top weights for more reps.

I can lift much more between sets if I use IGF but without it my strength gain goes down a good amount between my 1st and 4th set.

And nice amount of strength gain bud

igf -des

Definatly gives me a super pump during work out , also with lr3 after workout gives me fuller muscles after a week , good peps , thanks ergo

I did drink a jamba juice during my workout which I never do. Read in too many places to make sure carbs are part of using DES. Quite a combo. Can't wait to see how it affects my leg workout today!

I did drink a jamba juice during my workout which I never do. Read in too many places to make sure carbs are part of using DES. Quite a combo. Can't wait to see how it affects my leg workout today!

Yes, I definitively advise you to drink/take some simple carbs :cool:

Day 2 - Legs

Same Result, was lifting 15 - 20% more weight on EVERY SINGLE lift. Focus, Intensity, Strength. This gonna be a fun 10 day run. I'll be starting Rips here after that so I can compare.

Day 2 - Legs

Same Result, was lifting 15 - 20% more weight on EVERY SINGLE lift. Focus, Intensity, Strength. This gonna be a fun 10 day run. I'll be starting Rips here after that so I can compare.

2 for 2...nice. :headbang:

day 3 bi's/tri's -- it's legit

So today I dropped the Jamba Juice Intra-Workout to see the differences. Same result. Focus, Intensity, bounds of Energy and above normal strength. I noticed a pump this day that was beyond days 1 & 2, probably cuz it was an arms only workout.

After only 20 minutes of supersets/giantsets.. it's all i needed. Most ridiculous arm pump.. EVER. And the sweat output is like nothing I've ever experienced, was coming from places i've never seen before.

Man, i don't know how i'm ever gonna go back to no IGF workouts. This compound is TRULY AMAZING.

So far I've only used it on workout days, pre-workout split bi-laterally in the muscle trained. I don't have any intention of using it on non-workout days, seems like it would be a waste.

So far I've only used it on workout days, pre-workout split bi-laterally in the muscle trained. I don't have any intention of using it on non-workout days, seems like it would be a waste.

How many minutes before training? :)

Another Q: do you use the same needle to pin your left and right pecs/tri/biceps?

since its just an insulin syringe there should be no problems if you use 28-29g

Let me know how this goes.

I'll research about 100mcg in each bicep 3 days a week with a heavy carb based intra-workout shake(75-100g of pineapple or mango or kiwi juice), some ice, and 1 cup of liquid egg whites for 15 weeks, other 3 workout days have anywhere from 10, 15, or 20 iu shot post-workout in the delts.

Cycle will consist of probably NPP and Primobolan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131