over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf DES day 1 -- from ERGO

Let me know how this goes.

I'll research about 100mcg in each bicep 3 days a week with a heavy carb based intra-workout shake(75-100g of pineapple or mango or kiwi juice), some ice, and 1 cup of liquid egg whites for 15 weeks, other 3 workout days have anywhere from 10, 15, or 20 iu shot post-workout in the delts.

Cycle will consist of probably NPP and Primobolan.

That seems like a ton. I did 50/50 mcg on leg day and 30/30 on arm day and it worked really well. Mirror says I'm leaning out more rapidly and my vascularity has gone to the next level. I used to have 2 very pronounced veins in my inner forearm on arm day, yesterday there were 3.. so cool.

No problem JB. I should note that I have a diabetic bag that I keep my peps in to keep them cold all day while not in my fridge. Cost me $12 on Amazon.com. If you're in the Pep game, it's a must have.

I go walking to the gym, (400yds, so take the car is a waste). But thanks again, I had never thought of that.

good results here.do you take with other peps? or by its self.if so what is the time frames of between peps? thanx

o.k just reread your initial post.how far apart do you keep your pep injects?i ask because i pin mod/ghrp2 100/100 right before i leave house to train could i throw the igf in there as well is what i have been wanderin?thanx again.

the real deal...

I know a few guys who have put down DES as not "real", etc, but, I have used it on and off several times now and I always see a difference in strength immediately and size... I know it's not placebo.

What I'm trying to do (hard to remember sometimes) is besides my normal pre-workout dose in the preferred muscle, I am taking 50mcg, bilaterally in my quads every day to help bring them up a bit.

I know a few guys who have put down DES as not "real", etc, but, I have used it on and off several times now and I always see a difference in strength immediately and size... I know it's not placebo.

What I'm trying to do (hard to remember sometimes) is besides my normal pre-workout dose in the preferred muscle, I am taking 50mcg, bilaterally in my quads every day to help bring them up a bit.

I did that with my arms...ni think it worked.:)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

That seems like a ton. I did 50/50 mcg on leg day and 30/30 on arm day and it worked really well. Mirror says I'm leaning out more rapidly and my vascularity has gone to the next level. I used to have 2 very pronounced veins in my inner forearm on arm day, yesterday there were 3.. so cool.

Really, I was recommended research in the 50mcg to start off with, but 100mcg range to work with.

I did that with my arms...ni think it worked.:)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Judging by your pic with yor gf it definately worked ;):D

I didn't get anything from DES but maybe I didn't give it a good enough go. Although far more important things on my shopping list first. I still have 1 vial left in my fridge from ages ago. I am not a high dose guy (yet) but I did try a fair dose of DES so I will probably just do the whole vial split bi-laterally cos not expecting anything. We are all different.

o.k just reread your initial post.how far apart do you keep your pep injects?i ask because i pin mod/ghrp2 100/100 right before i leave house to train could i throw the igf in there as well is what i have been wanderin?thanx again.

I only pin mod/ipam 100/100 first thing in the morning and right before bed. I used to use mod/G-2 in the morning but the sides were too much from the G-2. Constant pressure headaches, anxiety. Too bad, G-2 is definitely stronger when it comes to fat loss.

i have been wondering about this myself.will give it a go.:)

Day 7 - DES - Bi's/Tri's

Another completely crazy arm workout.

Vascularity was 10/10 ..jeezus!
Focus/Intensity 9/10
Strength 9/10 lifts continue to go up and up

The vein at the bottom of my bicep started twitching and crimping, this is a first. I had to roll my intensity back down due to the fact I was scared something was going to pop.

My only worry is that this stuff burns for a hot second after injection. If someone wants to chime in here and tell me that Acetic Acid is completely safe it would make me feel a whole lot better!

Acetic acid is supposed to burn. It is an acid, which burns. You are essentially administering watered down vinegar in your muscle, which burns. It is completely safe. You have nothing to worry about. After you extract it from the vial, add a little bac water to diluted the acid content. Do this right before administering it. It won't hurt as bad.

Acetic acid is supposed to burn. It is an acid, which burns. You are essentially administering watered down vinegar in your muscle, which burns. It is completely safe. You have nothing to worry about. After you extract it from the vial, add a little bac water to diluted the acid content. Do this right before administering it. It won't hurt as bad.

If I diluite 0.5 ml of AA and 0.5ml of Bac water, it's a great idea?

DES just straight up rocks. I don't know if it's the synergy between 500mg Test or what. Guess I'll have to try it without Test next time.

I have a hard time believing that some say DES did nothing for them..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131