over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3/DES and PEG MGF

That's the dose I used too.

I think 400mcg is a good dose especially if people are only dosing a few times per week. Although I would probably just go with 400mcg regardless of dosing frequency but it is a factor.

I am loving high dosed lr3 and I only have 2 doses left so a shame. I stopped and started due to travelling etc. So I only had 1 vial after getting back from my trip. I used 3 vials in total over about 2 months. I ran 200mcg 3 days in a row and the recomp effects were incredible. I have had a few days off due to national holiday etc so 2moro I will do another 200mcg and finish off the following day.

My plan over the next 6 months is to experiment lots with LR3, DES, MGF and PEG MGF. I will run a cycle of DES and MGF like you outlined and also plan to just go for it with LR3 and MGF. I think I will do a high dosed LR3 and MGF cycle ed for 1 month and see how that goes :)

I just started LR3at 100mcg and I only train4 days per week I may try 200 micrograms like you suggest. When do you take it? Pre-or post workout? Do you split it up? IM in the muscle trained? Thanks

I just started LR3at 100mcg and I only train4 days per week I may try 200 micrograms like you suggest. When do you take it? Pre-or post workout? Do you split it up? IM in the muscle trained? Thanks

I used my last dose today :(

I have used it 2 ways and I have had great results with each protocol. A while back I used it pre workout with an intra shake and it was great. It hits the blood fast and the literature states it's a systematic polypeptide. However I definitely noticed localized growth when I used it last time (I will come back to this). This time round I used it approx 30 mins post workout and again great results. I would eat my post workout meal after dosing (high carbs and protein). I used 200mcg (100mcg bi-laterally) in the muscle I had just trained (IM injection).

Last time I did tell myself try it in 1 body part every dose to see if my past observations were correct. However I just dosed it in the muscle I had trained as there was no 1 body part I was looking at improving. You could go about this either way. Both ways should be great for you. Perhaps my initial observation of site enhancement was off but my lats never responded to anything (training) like they did when I site injected lr3 into them.

Don't you want to improve your bi-ceps? Perhaps you could dose this eod in your bi-ceps and train them every dosing day. Obviously not super heavy everytime but some pump workouts too. If it works then great and if not it will still go systematic so you should still get great overall results.

Are you going to do it pre workout or post workout? You can't really go wrong either way imo. Let me know how you get on with it :)

I have used it 2 ways and I have had great results with each protocol. A while back I used it pre workout with an intra shake and it was great. It hits the blood fast and the literature states it's a systematic polypeptide. However I definitely noticed localized growth when I used it last time (I will come back to this). This time round I used it approx 30 mins post workout and again great results. I would eat my post workout meal after dosing (high carbs and protein). I used 200mcg (100mcg bi-laterally) in the muscle I had just trained (IM injection).

Last time I did tell myself try it in 1 body part every dose to see if my past observations were correct. However I just dosed it in the muscle I had trained as there was no 1 body part I was looking at improving. You could go about this either way. Both ways should be great for you. Perhaps my initial observation of site enhancement was off but my lats never responded to anything (training) like they did when I site injected lr3 into them.

Don't you want to improve your bi-ceps? Perhaps you could dose this eod in your bi-ceps and train them every dosing day. Obviously not super heavy everytime but some pump workouts too. If it works then great and if not it will still go systematic so you should still get great overall results.

Are you going to do it pre workout or post workout? You can't really go wrong either way imo. Let me know how you get on with it :)

I think my biceps just genetically don't grow. Even using DES and synthol didn't help but I will try this method probably post workout since I have most my carbs then. I may try 100mcg pre and 100mcg post unless there is a benefit to doing all 200 at once?

I tried 200mcg 2x now. The most noticeable thing is how extremely lethargic I get post injection. The first time I tried it I did it pre-workout and within 20 minutes I was so tired even with an intra shake I barely got through my workout. Yesterday I did it post workout with my shake and I was very lethargic the rest of the night but I stayed so full and pumped it was incredible. The lethargy felt similar to when I very first started peptides and HGH so I'm curious how high my IGF levels are on 200mcg. Maybe I'll get an IGF test. I assume the time and won't matter since it has a 20 hour half-life correct?

I think my biceps just genetically don't grow. Even using DES and synthol didn't help but I will try this method probably post workout since I have most my carbs then. I may try 100mcg pre and 100mcg post unless there is a benefit to doing all 200 at once?

As you allude to above it doesn't really make much difference due to it's longer half life. I would personally just keep it at 200mcg pre workout though.

I tried 200mcg 2x now. The most noticeable thing is how extremely lethargic I get post injection. The first time I tried it I did it pre-workout and within 20 minutes I was so tired even with an intra shake I barely got through my workout. Yesterday I did it post workout with my shake and I was very lethargic the rest of the night but I stayed so full and pumped it was incredible. The lethargy felt similar to when I very first started peptides and HGH so I'm curious how high my IGF levels are on 200mcg. Maybe I'll get an IGF test. I assume the time and won't matter since it has a 20 hour half-life correct?

I don't really get tired from it. Perhaps a pre workout will help? As I posted above due to the half life you could take it in the morning and still get the benefits. An IGF-1 test would be interesting but wait another 2 weeks. As you state timing is not important but I would keep dosing and the test fairly close together.

So you should never have MGF in your system when LR3 is in your system? I don't get how this would work if you take Peg MGF on your off days. Do you wait 24 hours after your last LR3 shot and then make sure 24 hours have passed after your Peg MGF shot before the next LR3 shot?

Wow so i ordered 10 vials of peg MGF from my source and I end up getting regular MGF. I go back and look at my email and my dumb ass forgot to write peg Lol no way I'm going to inject MGF four times every day in the muscle trained after my workout, I'd rather use synthol with that type of commitment LOL looks like these will stay in the fridge for a rainy day or maybe I'll just stick with 50mcg in each body part trained just once pwo. I'm sure that's better than nothing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131