over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Back Log

As you guys know I am taking letro and nolva for slight gyno reversal...... Before the break and letro/nolva..... I was weighing in at 276/277 in the am and 280 in the pm.... This morning I am weighing in at 266.... huge difference... I'm assuming mostly just water shedding but I feel a little leaner.... anyway back on track....

niceee! water weight sucks!

268 tonight... all my lifts are down but I expected that..... had a decent back workout.... If I was running HGH I would change it to IV PWO only on large muscle groups and IM in the am...:D @ 5iu ED

Im still here and watching bud. Lookin good though, i always feel leaner when i drop water. Such a vicious cycle for me. lol

Thanks for checkin in on me... I feel special now :D Weighed in at 264 this morning.... getting really bad headaches... I'm guessing its from the letro.... I'm going to keep it going, my gyno seems to be getting a little better... :D

Hit the gym hard... :D Not really, took it easy tonight... my estro is low so I'm taking more of a higher rep approach to my lifting to avoid any injury.

Deadlift 365 x 8 super slow negative
lying leg curls (cant remember the weight)
unilateral lying leg curls
light leg extensions with 100lbs I think doing static holds and 5 second negatives 30-40 reps or something just looking for a pump..

stairmaster 5 minutes concentration on contracting my glutes and hamstrings.... and treadmill 15minutes..

weighed in at 266 this morning.. so its seems my weight loss has stopped.... I'm glad I increased my carbs:D Now its just a matter of recomping

Totally deleted my original post LOL... Bottom line I was 29% bodyfat now I'm 26.... Shed 3% bodyfat In 2.5 weeks..... I went through a bunch of emotional stuff.. screwed me up bad.... in august 2010 I was 267 ~10% bodyfat... I WANT MY ABS BACK... No pics till I'm finished.....

I'm using BIG A's thread as a basis for my weight loss... .I am going to strip 32lbs in the next 6 weeks..... Hugely enhanced... I will post updates frequently... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... I dont wanna be fat and depressed anymore!

I am hitting the gym 3x's a day... and its brutal

1g test
500mg Tren
120mcg clen
150mcg t3
anavar @ 50mg ED
hgh @ 5 iu ED (willl be stared in less than a week)

I feel delirious On 1/27 I was 29% bodyfat... Got back to the gym @ 1/31... weighing in at 298 Now i am 288...

Mentally I feel retarded... Even simple tasks seem hard lol...
I feel you bro. 2 yrs ago I was goin thru a divorce. A year ago I lost my job. Late last year my mom got real sick. It's still hard to get outta bed sometimes. Good luck bro. I'll be following.

I feel you bro. 2 yrs ago I was goin thru a divorce. A year ago I lost my job. Late last year my mom got real sick. It's still hard to get outta bed sometimes. Good luck bro. I'll be following.

Thanks bro... I appreciate the support....

This morning I weighed in at 264 tired as fuckin hell... Its kind of like my boddy doesnt want to lose all of its bodyfat at break neck speed :rolleyes:

Anyway managed to get 20 minutes on the stepper and 25 minutes on the treadmill after abs.... I'm debating bringing my t3 up to 75mcg for the next week or so... Also I am adjusting my carbo intake to 200g on workout days and 100g on off days so thats 2 100g days a week.

Yea the body can be a pain in the ass in that way sometimes! I have the same issue man, i get to a certain percent and my body is like nope, no way, not letting go. So then i give up first lol, well not this time!

Yea the body can be a pain in the ass in that way sometimes! I have the same issue man, i get to a certain percent and my body is like nope, no way, not letting go. So then i give up first lol, well not this time!

The biggest thing you can do at that point is carb cycle if your not already and if your are hit some zero carb days maybe 2 followed by a big carb up day

And t3 should prevent this just 50mcg a day and your metabolism wont downregulate due to caloric restrictions.... The biggest problem I'm having now is no energy... delirious feeling like im in the clouds all day just foggy and soreness everywhere..... I know I just need to up my calories and reduce my intensity for a bit... I did just get over being sick and my estro levels are in the toilet so that could be part of it too..

Last edited:
Tonight weighed in at 268

It was leg day routine as follows:

extensions to failure 190lbs x 10 or 11 slow positive and negative with partial reps

Leg press working set 810 slow negative never taking pressure off the quads/glute did 3 or 4 forced reps then a rest pause set.....

Hack squats... super light 150 I think... short ROM from ass to ankles to just above parallel.... did 2 sets of 15-20 wasnt really counting... went till i fell down...

The biggest thing you can do at that point is carb cycle if your not already and if your are hit some zero carb days maybe 2 followed by a big carb up day

And t3 should prevent this just 50mcg a day and your metabolism wont downregulate due to caloric restrictions.... The biggest problem I'm having now is no energy... delirious feeling like im in the clouds all day just foggy and soreness everywhere..... I know I just need to up my calories and reduce my intensity for a bit... I did just get over being sick and my estro levels are in the toilet so that could be part of it too..

Yea i never really did the carb cycling even though ive wanted to. Just havnt sat down and figure up a plan. I got shelbys macronutrient rotation handbook, so i look through that again once i get to a sticking point again and give it a go.

Low estro levels and being sick will definitely do that to you though for sure.

Keep up the hard work! I may have missed it but what is your goal weight or goal body fat%?

I'm starting to get veins bursting out of my forearms wraping up to elbow kinda nice... I missed them :D anyway did forearms this morning and 45 minutes of cardio... I think I'll bump my t3 to 75 micrograms for a week or so.... that should help me lose the last of this... weighed in at 263 this morning.

Last edited:
Veins are awesome! I love seeing them in several places on my arms while working out!! Update pics??! :D I uploaded one today, your turn. Lol

Veins are awesome! I love seeing them in several places on my arms while working out!! Update pics??! :D I uploaded one today, your turn. Lol

Nope.... Maybe in a week... :D

Weighed in at 265 today.. I'm trying to keep my bodyweight from going down while losing bodyfat... it seems I'm pretty close to that goal right now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131