over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Back Log

Weighed in at 262... Did abs and 30 minutes of cardio..... Also bumped my t3 to 75mcg for the next few days/week or so.... Dont have a hella lot to lose till I get to my 9%.... full 6 pack will be visible in about 4/5lbs which would put me around 10% Anyway just another day..

weighed in at 262 this morning.. 264 tonight.... weight is fairly consistent at this point.... just pluggin away...

Nice!

Maybe this is the tipping point where fat loss will be equal to muscle gain... Weight not changing but LBM rising!

wow bro doing amazing! your before and after pics even at this piont are lke night and day.

wow bro doing amazing! your before and after pics even at this piont are lke night and day.

Thanks bro.... It was hard as hell in the beginning went up to 2+ hours of cardio on clenbuterol and 100mcg of t3....... Theres no way I would be where I'm at if i didnt do that....

Weighing in again at 262 (was actually 261.5 but I always weighmyself with my wallet and I didnt have it today) My gyno has been cut to like 1/4th of its original size..... I'm achy as shit though and def overtrained..... I'm going to cut the letro back to 1.5mg ED monday and run the nolvadex 20mg ED till I run out 10 days.... Then I'll switch to arimidex.

if i were to guess id say having low estrogen lvls is making ur fatigue even worse.

Weighing in at 259... Bodyweight is dropping slowly unfortunately.... but I am getting leaner.... just still plugging away.... my research rat is going to site inject his arms, rotating heads with 1ml of oil.... I went into the gym lockerroom and lifted my shirt to see how I looked with overhead lighting and I can just start to make out my abs.... I figure I'm somewhere near 12%

257 this am..... exhausted and all I can think about is pizza.... Theres a pizza place right next to my gym and it looks awesome :D, the only problem is I can smell it walking to my car.

256.5... My bodyweight is dropping at around 1lb every 2 days or 3.5lbs a week... I want to slow that down so I'm going to change my macros and cardio...

Currently my macros look like this:
400g p
200/100g c (100 on thursday and sunday)
70g F

I'll change them to
400g p
250/150g c
7-80g F

Also I'm going to drop my morning cardio back down to 30 minutes from 45 and my nighttime cardio I'll drop to 15...

Nice bro! Droppin the weight like mad now huh.

I didnt really wanna fall below 260... but I weighed in at 255 this morning..

Don't let that discourage you bro - you're depleted as all hell right now!

Goal #1 is losing bf, right? Get to where you want to be bf wise regardless of weight.

You will probably jump 5-10#s lbm within days of re-feeds and coming off diet.

You have already accomplished a ton in the last few weeks dropping bf while gaining lbm. Your body is going to fight you losing the last few pounds... Just know that whatever muscle may "drop" with those last few pounds of BF isn't lost - it's just taking a stroll for a little while, knows it's way back, and will come home the minute you are ready to feed it.

Keep killing it!

Lost my mind

I went off the deepend I was feeling like shit and beat up so I took 2 weeks off and ate whatever I want... Back on the diet and hitting the gym... eating more calories and loosened it up a bit.... It was too much on my physically and mentally I did end up losing more than 60 lbs of bodyfat and put on atleast 25 lbs of muscle so for 90 days that was pretty amazing to me... I took my research rat off of everything except for arimidex and test at a HRT dose... I will be bring that back up in a couple weeks and then start dieting slowly.... at this point I'm pretty happy where I am and getting below 10% could be easily achieved over 6-8 weeks....

Personally I feel like million bucks... I like the way I look (although could always use improvement) This is the best thing that has happened to me in the past 2 years....

Thank you to everyone on this forum, and to big A, posting this log helped me alot.

Sounds like a sick transformation bud, keep it going!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws